My Surgerymaxxing Journey: Forums most asked Questions for Prof. Sailer answered + announcement!

D

Deleted member 8869

Mistral
Good evening buddy boyos.

Since I was always spamming you guys with questions and shit plus really haven't brought much value here I thought here is a little community service I can provide for y'all. Some of you might know, that I had an appointment at Sailerclinic and some of you even sent me their questions regarding surgery that I could ask for them, so I came to the conclusion to compile the most Important ones here in this Thread:
(Sorry for bad formatting, spelling and grammar.(I couldn't give a shit))

1) Can the Midface be lengthened or shortened and can nose length be shortened?

A: Theoretically yes. The midface length can be shortened by some mm and can be lengthened by several mm aswell, if you want to undergo this they offer this, every case is different so it's better to consult with them. Nose size can be optimised in combination with Rhinoplasty when upturning the nose and ccw rotating the maxilla.

2) If one wants to increase facial width, what are his options?

A: Cheekbone osteotomies which aren't recommended for everyone, or custom made Implants can widen the facial thirds and Implants are the main procedure that is recommended and used.

3) Are any cosmetic procedures done to alter the aesthetic of the forehead?

A: yes, again there are Implants for the browridge and forehead for transformer:feelsuhh: patients and people that identify with their birth gender could also get these procedures done for aesthetic reasons.

4) How big can can a cheekbone augmentation and/or implannts be If one wishes for a very high wide and portruding aesthetic?

A: This really depends on the patients soft tissue and bone support, every person is different and implants look different on them.

5) Can the chin be widened, and what are procedures for it?

A: Special cuts in genioplasty and implants are able to significantly alter the look of the chin to widen and lengthen the chin, these procedures can be combined.

6) Is there a procedure offered to create vertically narrow eyes (hunter eyes)? Are the eyebrows able to be lowered to promote this type of aesthetic?

A: yes, you have to combine some procedures namely: implants with canthoplasty to alter eye form in many cases. You can use botox to lower the eyebrows to further optimise this look.

7) Can the Ramus be lengthened?

A: Yes the ramus may be lengthened preferably with implants, while doing this you could also make your lower jaw appear wider with the same said implants.

8) Will I be as robust as I was before after surgery?

A: Yes, but again every person recovers differently and some might be able to go out and do physical activities earlier than others, but the normal case is that everyone is able to perform the same or even better after surgery (for people that had small airways for example, it's a big thing because they can finally breathe).
(mogs george floyd:lul:)

Now I will tag a certain loser that couldn't answer most of these for himself.

@DragFuckinKing

Thx for reading, or not reading :feelswhy:

I will soon go and visit him personally so If you got any other questions, bump this thread and tag some fellow surgerymaxxers !

Attachments

• meeks_motivation.mp4
    6.8 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 6756
@Rupert Pupkin about to pay 200.000€ to get sailer to shorten his midface by 0,5mm

• JFL
Reactions: qaum and Deleted member 8869
@Rupert Pupkin about to pay 200.000€ to get sailer to shorten his midface by 0,5mm
Bro Sailer definetly doesn't want 200k for a simple bimax I think Rupert kinda went overboard, also just get the surgery done there for which he is famous: BIMAX the other surgeries are better done somewhere else tbh. If you wanna get kind of a direction on where to look use the search bar for the Surgeon Megathread

Bro Sailer definetly doesn't want 200k for a simple bimax I think Rupert kinda went overboard, also just get the surgery done there for which he is famous: BIMAX the other surgeries are better done somewhere else tbh. If you wanna get kind of a direction on where to look use the search bar for the Surgeon Megathread
someone said he paid 2k just for a consultation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
lolol good post thanks

• +1
Can you ask him if he does implants for the temples/temporalis muscle? Curious, because if you get cheek implants too wide compared to your temples you could look retarded and I know I’ll need a lot to get the width I want.

• +1
Can you ask him if he does implants for the temples/temporalis muscle? Curious, because if you get cheek implants too wide compared to your temples you could look retarded and I know I’ll need a lot to get the width I want.
will do bro!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6756
Do you live in switzerland?

• +1