My surgical experience as a diagnosed schizoid psychopath

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
So as you all already know I have been clinically diagnosed as a schizoid psychopath and have had surgery earlier this week.

My condition combines schizophrenic (although not as severe as a true schizophrenic) traits and psychopathic traits. So you can probably imagine that I'm one hell of a difficult person to deal with in private settings.

Whatever, back to surgery: I'm extremely sensitive to environmental influences and when I entered the clinic I was already put down by the way the furniture was arranged in the entrance. It only worsened when I learned that my anesthesiologist wasn't a native German speaker so I was REALLY STRESSED OUT when they administered the narcotics.

Then when I woke up some old guy next to me was coughing all the time and I was still halfway high on narcotics, the clinic later told me that I insulted him and told him to "shut the fuck up".
I then collapsed in the restrooms and INSTANTANEOUSLY panicked that something during surgery had gone wrong. The following days I was still feeling dizzy, nauseous and cognitively slower than usual.

So I made some serious terror at the clinic, asking them for ALL THE PROTOCOLS and medical data, whether there had been an accident, some contingent intent or conspiracy by the anesthesiologists to cognitively impair me by overdosing me on narcotics.

When they had interrogated all the staff (one apparently got almost fired) and nothing was found my schizophrenia really kicked in and I thought maybe I've had a cerebral infarction during surgery, so I called several hospitals yesterday and almost went to the emergency station to get some MRI scans of my brain ASAP.

Earlier today I was still feeling horribly again and towards noon I was already dealing with the thought that I might die very soon from progressive cerebral infarction combined with alzheimers induced by post surgical delirium.

However, I somehow managed to rule that out and this evening I realized that it all might be due to my super tense neck muscles, impairing the vagus nerve and thus stimulating the parasympathicus, which turned out to be a pretty good guess given the fact that since I've started doing relaxarion exercises for my neck, the dizziness is almost gone.

So this week has been an emotional rollercoaster like nothing I've been through before and surgery as a schizoid psychopath is BRUTAL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OnlyWs, bogii, incel194012940 and 2 others
Dnrd + if you don't look like an anime character or FF irl ropemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
So as you all already know I have been clinically diagnosed as a schizoid psychopath and have had surgery earlier this week.

My condition combines schizophrenic (although not as severe as a true schizophrenic) traits and psychopathic traits. So you can probably imagine that I'm one hell of a difficult person to deal with in private settings.

Whatever, back to surgery: I'm extremely sensitive to environmental influences and when I entered the clinic I was already put down by the way the furniture was arranged in the entrance. It only worsened when I learned that my anesthesiologist wasn't a native German speaker so I was REALLY STRESSED OUT when they administered the narcotics.

Then when I woke up some old guy next to me was coughing all the time and I was still halfway high on narcotics, the clinic later told me that I insulted him and told him to "shut the fuck up".
I then collapsed in the restrooms and INSTANTANEOUSLY panicked that something during surgery had gone wrong. The following days I was still feeling dizzy, nauseous and cognitively slower than usual.

So I made some serious terror at the clinic, asking them for ALL THE PROTOCOLS and medical data, whether there had been an accident, some contingent intent or conspiracy by the anesthesiologists to cognitively impair me by overdosing me on narcotics.

When they had interrogated all the staff (one apparently got almost fired) and nothing was found my schizophrenia really kicked in and I thought maybe I've had a cerebral infarction during surgery, so I called several hospitals yesterday and almost went to the emergency station to get some MRI scans of my brain ASAP.

Earlier today I was still feeling horribly again and towards noon I was already dealing with the thought that I might die very soon from progressive cerebral infarction combined with alzheimers induced by post surgical delirium.

However, I somehow managed to rule that out and this evening I realized that it all might be due to my super tense neck muscles, impairing the vagus nerve and thus stimulating the parasympathicus, which turned out to be a pretty good guess given the fact that since I've started doing relaxarion exercises for my neck, the dizziness is almost gone.

So this week has been an emotional rollercoaster like nothing I've been through before and surgery as a schizoid psychopath is BRUTAL.
How the fuck did they allowe you to have surgery with all that mental condition...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Acromegaly_Chad
Are you still in the hospital? Do you have access to copes to ease your mind

you sound like an attention deprived nancy

lol at people carrying those pseudo-diagnoses like badges of honor. those are just a polite way for psychiatrists to tell you that you are a loser and are gonna remain one for life

How the fuck did they allowe you to have surgery with all that mental condition...
You'd never guess if you meet me irl. I can fool people very easily, I've had surgeons and lawyers tell me that I "seem like a really reasonable, intelligent guy".
Thats why it's called schizoid psychopathy JFL

Do you take any medications or did in the past? Also, surgery stress plus anesthesia can push your out of your balance easily, I think you will calm down soon enough.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
you sound like an attention deprived nancy
american psycho hot sex GIF

You'd never guess if you meet me irl. I can fool people very easily, I've had surgeons and lawyers tell me that I "seem like a really reasonable, intelligent guy".
So you haven't talked about your condition to surgeons, good, because someone would have backed up

So you haven't talked about your condition to surgeons, good, because someone would have backed up
The condition doesn't matter in that context anyways because the problems that I have are objective: sleep apnea confirmed by a sleep study + recession confirmed by x rays.

Can't fake that.

The condition doesn't matter in that context anyways because the problems that I have are objective: sleep apnea confirmed by a sleep study + recession confirmed by x rays.

Can't fake that.
I thought you were getting also other things like chinwing though
I don't you made so many threads about surgery that I'm not up to date :whatfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
I thought you were getting also other things like chinwing though
I don't you made so many threads about surgery that I'm not up to date :whatfeels:
I've already had Chin Wing. Yeah that was quite a panic move, I basically discovered the blackpill and have had surgery 6 weeks later.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Sorry Patrick Bateman,didnt recognize you