My take on the DL incident

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
He’s neither a good spirit who suffers from excessive love and honesty nor a bitter faggot who’s leaking the things in here because someone called him a manlet.

It is nothing more than a money making scheme. There is no real evidence of DL being doxxed or having people outside his house and the leaked nudes could very well be someone else’s.

In my view, this is all a marketing play done to secure his top dog status in the TikTok softmaxxing niche (@SyrianPsycho, Erand and others should def watch out lmao) by making it appear like the products he’s referring his viewers to (and profiting through) are so effective that his life got in danger for revealing it. In reality, the shit he sells ranges from complete overpriced garbage to overpriced slightly effective stuff like most softmaxxing procedures.

Message to old users:

Don’t stress over the blackpill supposedly going mainstream. Most of the things that are actually life-changing require a lot of studies and will never be completely packed in a bunch of <1 min TikTok videos. All those do is help people with a good base, who truly can’t give less of a fuck about diving deep into this website. People who truly belong here would find it regardless of the presence of tiktok looksmaxxing channels or not, it’s a forum located in the clear web not some shady tor onion service lol. Sure there will be a wave of kids joining to try and own us, but it’s nothing more than a fad. I admit at the beginning I did feel afraid of losing one of the few places I can be free to speak my mind and hear people speaking their own, but nothing is gonna happen if you’re not putting your life or some other person’s life at risk by exposing yourself or getting them exposed.

Ngl if you think of doing the latter just don’t live in North America or Europe lol @quemirasmanv2 posted his girl’s nudes and shit but he lives in Argentina and @jamesothy posted his wife and son but he lives in China

Message to tiktokers who came here because they think DL in danger:

You’re being conned. Your guru is profiting from you. DL’s overpriced puka shell necklaces and sea salt sprays won’t do shit for you regardless of you having a good or bad genetic base, and even if you feel like you actually need them, it’s possible to buy it for way cheaper IRL. If you’re one of the schizo gen alpha kids, go back to watching your goofy ass ‘skibidi toilet’ memes, it’s less of a time waste than DL’s videos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, raminzer, aspiringexcel and 12 others

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´
Great thread

We need some sense here every once in a while

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and ´´´´´´´´
nigga is this a bot to reply shit like 0 or dnrd to threads above a specific number of words or your just rotting that much

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Marsiere214, Arcturus and 1 other person
Ok

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´
Exactly my opinion on that situation

Amazing thread unfortunately i didn't read

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: raminzer, Informationcapitali, Marsiere214 and 2 others
puka shell necklaces and sea salt sprays won’t do shit for you regardless of you having a good or bad genetic base, and even if you feel like you actually need them, it’s possible to buy it for way cheaper IRL
my moron zoomer friend swears by this bullshit. it's always "sea salt spray brooooo :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: " like stfu u ugly curry

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
His nudes were on twitter for weeks, this situation just drawed more attention to them

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and chrisN
it wasnt even us he's a piece of shit blaming us
hes not gonna do shit jfl
His parents will prolly beat him and ground him for browsing incel forums

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, GabachoCopium and chrisN
@SyrianPsycho how tf you allowing him to do this? It wasnt us, everything leaked in june, his 'dox' is easily found via facebook, he staged a video and now is bringing all this negativity to us? How is this fair, youve stolen from us and now tarnish our reputation and leave us to bleed

hes not gonna do shit jfl
His parents will prolly beat him and ground him for browsing incel forums
i hope they saw him spread his cheeks JFL

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Marsiere214
i hope they saw him spread his cheeks JFL
He sent them to his parents?
We should send those videos to his parents, tell them that hes browsing incel forums and send them the documentary about incels.

• JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Gaygymmaxx
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium