My takes on ltn mtn htn chadlite chaad

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Subhuman: only your biological mom can ever love you

Ltn: almost nobody want to be associated with you unless another ltn or subhuman with the same interests

Mtn: subjects to all normies game, these guys are jestermaxxer, still invisible to women

Htn: some girls like him, most hated by mtn ltn and others, the mtn ltn hated him because he’s still a normie but just better looking than them and still getting female attention, htn has less male friends

Chadlite: leader of the friend groups, people give respect to them, foids starting to respect them.

Chad: Everyone makes your life easy, you are the genetic lottery.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, WeiWei, ReadBooksEveryday and 10 others
Very accurate

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 52200 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I can go in deeper on mtn htn and chadlite if you want

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski

@MoggerGaston @Dele Alli Regen @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo

@Filosephario @wsada @Orc @WishIwasChico @the BULL @notcel @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Do muscles matter
Muscles matter only if you have high mtn+ face but even better if you have good frame for it.

Below that looks threshold is also help with preventing other men fucking with you.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and Nick.Harte
IMG 9708

Lean muscles with broad shoulders can bring solid high mtn face to mid htn, mid htn face with pencil neck to borderline chadlite smv wise

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen and Nick.Harte
No comments really?

IMG 2528

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Lean muscles with broad shoulders can bring solid high mtn face to mid htn, mid htn face with pencil neck to borderline chadlite smv wise
IMG 9876

He looks mid chadlite with muscles high chadlite
0 difference with or without muscles. He’s already lean and your face >>> muscles. From mid Chadlite to mid chadlite

0 difference with or without muscles. He’s already lean and your face >>> muscles. From mid Chadlite to mid chadlite
Id disagree especially IRL in person in college

• +1
I will def say, htns are loathed by mtns.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Nick.Harte
Id disagree especially IRL in person in college
You think this guy will struggle with the face that he has? A dude with a better body will cuck him ?

He doesn’t need more muscles nigga. He’s perfect :

IMG 9891

You think this guy will struggle with the face that he has? A dude with a better body will cuck him ?
I am saying his more lean muscle mass will upgrade him.

I said he was mid chadlite so he wouldn’t be struggling.

I didn’t say a mtn with muscles would cuck him

I also put you on ignored after seeing your stupidity

Inaccurate af.

It isn't that MTN isn't enough, it's that MTN isn't what you think it is. Average man is high LTN, so MTN is average. High MTN is start of good looking. HTN is best looking guys in your area, etc.

HTNS can do exceptionally well, while MTNs can also do well especially if on the upper side.

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, chadintraining and Nick.Harte
Might be accurate

go deeper into chadlite plz

Inaccurate af.

It isn't that MTN isn't enough, it's that MTN isn't what you think it is. Average man is high LTN, so MTN is average. High MTN is start of good looking. HTN is best looking guys in your area, etc.

HTNS can do exceptionally well, while MTNs can also do well especially if on the upper side.
I live in Northen Europe

It’s not rare to see chadlite, htn are rather common. Chadlites are in every college lecture halls.

There are even more mogger at Copenhagen airport, Berlin airport.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
more lean muscle mass will upgrade him.
It won’t upgrade shit and it will never have a great impact. Body game is for normies. If your face and height already stand out, the chick won’t even look at your fucking muscles. She won’t be able to keep her eyes off your face and will be obsessed about it.

go deeper into chadlite plz
Chadlite dont hate mtn and htn, nor would he hates legit Chad.

Chadlite competing on his own league low chadlite, mid chadlite, high chadlite or even chad.

Therefore, being chadlite is the best you are the least hatred group of all.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FaceAboveAll and Nick.Harte
I bet that this guy won’t even receive compliments when he gets more muscles because they don’t care as long as you have a great face :

IMG 9891

Muscles matter only if you have high mtn+ face but even better if you have good frame for it.

Below that looks threshold is also help with preventing other men fucking with you.
Muscles always matter as long as you dont look deformed. even ltn get smv boost from good physique

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I bet that this guy won’t even receive compliments when he gets more muscles because they don’t care as long as you have a great face :

View attachment 2684524
Nobody care about that gay faggot here sorry

You can take his dick in your ass tonight without having to broadcast to all of us, we get it already.

• JFL
Chadlite dont hate mtn and htn, nor would he hates legit Chad.

Chadlite competing on his own league low chadlite, mid chadlite, high chadlite or even chad.

Therefore, being chadlite is the best you are the least hatred group of all.
sounds about right. i remember in hs girls would straight up say what you're on about. how i looked like the "leader" of my group. do you have any personal stories that prove your theory...?

• +1
I live in Northen Europe

It’s not rare to see chadlite, htn are rather common. Chadlites are in every college lecture halls.

There are even more mogger at Copenhagen airport, Berlin airport.

Chadlites are not common though. Also Germany might have more prevalent moggers to the UK. They are all blue eyes over there so maybe

• +1
Chadlites are not common though. Also Germany might have more prevalent moggers to the UK. They are all blue eyes over there so maybe
Copenhagen

• +1
Nobody care about that gay faggot here sorry

You can take his dick in your ass tonight without having to broadcast to all of us, we get it already.
It doesn’t make sense to improve your body if you’re already HTN+. That faggot is getting more pussy than your maxed out gym bro.

sounds about right. i remember in hs girls would straight up say what you're on about. how i looked like the "leader" of my group. do you have any personal stories that prove your theory...?
I have lived with ltn, mtn, htn, chadlite.

2 mtb 1 high ltb

But @andy9432 is older and had been living the life of normie and chadlite throughout his lifetime, I am sure he has something to say.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and stunninghearts
That’s the reason why @pneumocystosis do well in the UK.

Also France isn’t high appeal on avg as well and also due to high numbers of ethnics.

I think Denmark , Copenhagen and maybe Oslo Norway and maybe even Amsterdam NL would be a better place to judge.

America are full of mtn and htn tho

• JFL
@apemaxxed thoughts?

I would say shift the descriptions down and it’s accurate. I’ve seen girls have interest in Mtn. Htn usually get decent attention and respect.

And chadlites are usually flooded and are the best looking ppl you will see irl for the most part so they get chad treatment for the most part.

That’s the reason why @pneumocystosis do well in the UK.

Also France isn’t high appeal on avg as well and also due to high numbers of ethnics.

I think Denmark , Copenhagen and maybe Oslo Norway and maybe even Amsterdam NL would be a better place to judge.

America are full of mtn and htn tho
JFL America?

htn is the vice president
chadlite is the president
chad is the king

i'd say only prettyboy type of mfs are loathed by men

i'd say only prettyboy type of mfs are loathed by men

Yeah men despise pretty boys. Especially if the pretty boys are short or have weak ass frames with twig necks.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane