My talking stages want a break is she getting plowed

ReccesedSlavic

ReccesedSlavic

Ltn
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
3,614
Reputation
3,907
IMG 0955
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy, Wasted time, Moggador and 3 others
Yes
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortmanlett, vux, slaviccartfiend and 2 others
Just forget about her man. Genuine advice. Focus on others.
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortmanlett, BeanCelll, vux and 3 others
are u 20 or 21 lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and ReccesedSlavic
I love her already
I know man. I know. Don’t let ur brain and your hear fool you. So what if you love her? Is it going to change her? Is it going to make her love you? No. I know it is not how you wanted it to be but genuinely if you try more and more it will be even worse. Girls don’t like that. Yes you may also tryna fit her “standards” and change yourself thinking she’s eventually going to like you. However she WON’T. Just forget.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BeanCelll and ReccesedSlavic
what did u do to make her think ur annoying lmao
Nothing idk I just told her she should apply for some jobs and she goes ballistic
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tansel and lowinhibragecel
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and ReccesedSlavic
Bitch gave you a temp pussy ban lmfao
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanCelll and Barreton
is this a troll post or are u being deadass?

if you dont block her rn you're honestly a cuck bro get a grip
How am I a cuck she isn’t cheating we just had an argument
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pexy and slaviccartfiend
Yeh
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and ReccesedSlavic
How am I a cuck she isn’t cheating we just had an argument
you dont get blocked over argument if she actually wants you shes getting plowed as we speak
 
  • +1
Reactions: Wasted time
Nothing idk I just told her she should apply for some jobs and she goes ballistic
why would you say that lmao

no human being naturally wants to work

they simply want to relax all day & have everything provided for them

you reminding her she has to work would obviously make her feel bad

seeing as it reminds her of the slave system she’s living in
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
How am I a cuck she isn’t cheating we just had an argument
if you're putting up with this god knows what you'd put up with in an actual relationship
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and ReccesedSlavic
if you're putting up with this god knows what you'd put up with in an actual relationship
I’d be the nicest dude ever
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: accinr, pexy and slaviccartfiend
How am I a cuck she isn’t cheating we just had an argument
If she liked you she wouldn’t block you. Bitch even made it specific :feelskek:. So she doesn’t know if she loves but she knows for how long to block you. You still go after her maaaan no. She has someone behind. Be Slavic. Be low Inhib. Be true adidas pidaras and forget her already.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
if you're putting up with this god knows what you'd put up with in an actual relationship
bros gonna end up getting pegged i can see it
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pexy and ReccesedSlavic
If she liked you she wouldn’t block you. Bitch even made it specific :feelskek:. So she doesn’t know if she loves but she knows for how long to block you. You still go after her maaaan no. She has someone behind. Be Slavic. Be low Inhib. Be true adidas pidaras and forget her already.
We are getting married
 
What the fuck are you sending her? She's calling you annoying, you probably overtext her
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
why would you say that lmao

no human being naturally wants to work

they simply want to relax all day & have everything provided for them

you reminding her she has to work would obviously make her feel bad

seeing as it reminds her of the slave system she’s living in
Hopefully this works out she’s pretty
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
son... just block and move on
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
nice haha

just keep the convo casual man

don’t bring up work or jobs

nobody wants to hear that lol
I’m currently blocked
 
  • JFL
Reactions: tansel

Similar threads

sub5jack
Replies
0
Views
28
sub5jack
sub5jack
Hurricane1
Replies
4
Views
33
ToroLa7ino
ToroLa7ino
axri
Replies
1
Views
23
ouiii
ouiii
Hihi21
Replies
15
Views
118
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
vito12993
Replies
0
Views
10
vito12993
vito12993

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Umaimdown
  • shortmanlett
Back
Top