Eduardo DOV

Kraken
is melanotan the answer ?

mt2 and hobomaxx

37715740-57bc049dfc0ca34f07fea9e198a1afde.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
there's not scientific proof that is stops UV damage to collagen
Oh, I thought you meant you wanted to keep the tan but wanted to avoid the sun for long periods of time, lol. Just cover up maybe? Or go to a place with colder a climate (if you aren't already).

Oh, I thought you meant you wanted to keep the tan but wanted to avoid the sun for long periods of time, lol. Just cover up maybe? Or go to a place with colder a climate (if you aren't already).
move to alaska theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
why do you care about sun damage man? the evidence are just anecdotal and doesnt factor uv index, coloring, skin health and health of the person. I severely doubt the sun in an optimal condition ruins anything at all in your skin.but you live in brazil right?

melanotan imcreases moles and the likehood of skin cancer.
take carotene megadoses or fake tanning cream
I doubt a lot about sun causing skin cancer.

most cases of cancer are in the regions furthest from the equator, how is it possible ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I doubt a lot about sun causing skin cancer.

most cases of cancer are in the regions furthest from the equator, how is it possible ?
because africans have dark skin which protects them from sun damage.

After humans left africa and settled europe, they got a white skin to absorb more vitamin D from sun but in the other hand they became more sensitive to sun damage and skin cancer

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and diggbicc

After humans left africa and settled europe, they got a white skin to absorb more vitamin D from sun but in the other hand they became more sensitive to sun damage and skin cancer
worth it tbh

read this thread

melanotan is amazing. it makes you more horny too lol

The horror stories of teen girls getting melanoma from MT2 are misinterpreted. They got melanoma from USING SUNBEDS for 5 days straight after taking Melanotan. Yes, it protects from sun, but sunbeds are always damaging and can get you skin cancer anyway. It was not caused by MT, it was caused by the sunbeds.

watch this video:

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss