My teacher called me weird in front of the classroom for this

You were weird because you didn't know how to communicate, and you have jumbled thoughts.

You didn't ask her why she wants that seat, you didn't explain why you want it.

You randomly caved, but then added "If it's that important" to express anger and make her feel bad. Even if you didn't mean it that way, that's how it came across.

If you have clear thoughts, you're not flip flopping on your principles, making every one uncomfortable.

You managed to communicated "I'm a beta Looser" and "I'm pissed off and going to hold a grudge", and "I'm emotionally unstable" all at the same time.
I didn’t say if it’s that important, that’s what I was thinking. She told me that it was her seat at first and I told her I know it’s mine because I remember the teacher sat me next to the kid next to me. Jfl, seems like everything you accused me of is just you projecting

Last edited:
did @Hardrada originally write this?

Some girl kept asking me to get out of her seat for 2 minutes and that there’s empty seats behind me, i kept saying no and she eventually sat in one of the seats behind me

Then the kid right next told to me “Just move bruh”

So I got up and noticed that the girl took the last seat, I told her “we could switch” if it was that important, she told me no so I sat back down at “her” seat

Then the teacher said “you might be one of the weirdest people I know”

Was that weird of me or was the teacher just patronizing her because she was a female student?
Just go and apologize: "Hey, sorry for that incident, I want to make up to you and take you out on a date - to a restaurant or a cinema to see a movie, and you now can choose whatever seat you want, how about that....!".
 c7b68034 c3c1 4497 964c 69a7c276e579

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
bluepilled cuck teacher

do you have a mask on? Are you ugly? Are you non nt?

all of these mattebr

do you have a mask on? Are you ugly? Are you non nt?

all of these mattebr
The girl thinks I need braces and longer hair so im ugly and probablybnon nt to her

Just go and apologize: "Hey, sorry for that incident, I want to make up to you and take you out on a date - to a restaurant or a cinema to see a movie, and you now can choose whatever seat you want, how about that....!".
View attachment 2925685