my teacher thinks im gay

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
he was helping me in class and he was doing this sport tally thing and we had to open up my documents and photos and he found all my pictures of attractive guys and that i downloaded something called hot guy quiz

he saw all my gandy photos, all my pitt photos all my alain delon photos all my simon neesman photos and all my meeks photos

fuck this shit now my teacher thinks im a fucking homosexual gay faggot

fuck you looksmax now he acts weird around me and thinks im going to rape him any second

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cacas112, Deleted member 8244, volcelfatcel and 31 others
Is he an incel? If yes time to blackpill the old fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Cacas112, Deleted member 12165, EverythingMaxxer and 9 others
Is he an incel? If yes time to blackpill the old fuck
nah he has a kid and a wife
but he is normie in looks but his 6ft1 so most likely not

• +1
Reactions: thecel and defaya
Rape his wife to assert dominance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, randomuser2407, Selinity and 3 others
Have sex with your teacher's wife and show that you are not gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cacas112, randomuser2407, Kristin and 6 others
He’s probably tired of his wife, bring him here to looksmaxx with us and catch one of the stacy students for himself

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 10987, sorrowfulsad and 5 others
He’s probably tired of his wife, bring him here to looksmaxx with us and catch one of the stacy students for himself
there are no stacies in my year they are all beckies and half aren't even white

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 10602, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
Rape his wife to assert dominance
no his a good man
if i was to rape someone it would be a bitchy jb of tiktok
fuck you fbi aswell i don't care if you see this
rape rape rape rape rape

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 11748, AcneScars and 2 others
Your fault for saving pictures of guys you dumb faggot

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, EverythingMaxxer, Lmao and 6 others
Caged hard

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper and Deleted member 10615
your fault for calling it hot guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and RAITEIII

we see those dudes as pinnacle of aesthetics
not hot
wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6963
i didn't call them hot
i said he saw that i downloaded something called hot guy magazine quiz or something like that
i don't have any sexual attraction to those guys i just admire there looks
its sad how men cant mire aesthetics without being called faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TedKazanski, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lmao and 2 others
give him bj

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
its sad how men cant mire aesthetics without being called faggots
couldn't agree more tbh
it should be normalized looks are one of the most important things in life it legit determines whether or not you will have a sex life, start a family and contiune your bloodline

surgery for asethetic reasons should be normalized aswell tbh everyone should have the right to feel good about the way they look

and if you look on instagram girls comment on there friends posts saying 'hot' 'stunner' 'beautiful' ect but if i guy says that to another man its seen as weird and gay

normies are fucking idiots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and RAITEIII
Good looksmaxxing advice bro

LMAOOOO.

I've also been caught with men pics... thanksfully it was nothing worse tho @thehealingfields JFL

Not allowing anyone to use or have a single glance at any of my dispositives is one of my sacred rules.

I dont even have pics of guys it's just that I need to analyse certain features so I can recreate it in the future jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
LMAOOOO.

I've also been caught with men pics... thanksfully it was nothing worse tho @thehealingfields JFL

Not allowing anyone to use or have a single glance at any of my dispositives is one of my sacred rules.

I dont even have pics of guys it's just that I need to analyse certain features so I can recreate it in the future jfl.
My dad walked in on me watching Chico vids then the next day saw me shaping my eyebrows
He def thinks I'm gay jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 10615 and RAITEIII
My dad walked in on me watching Chico vids then the next day saw me shaping my eyebrows
He def thinks I'm gay jfl
Brootal. On top of that the fact that you don't have a hot girlfriend at your age. That means 100% gay for oldcel normies.

he was helping me in class and he was doing this sport tally thing and we had to open up my documents and photos and he found all my pictures of attractive guys and that i downloaded something called hot guy quiz

he saw all my gandy photos, all my pitt photos all my alain delon photos all my simon neesman photos and all my meeks photos

fuck this shit now my teacher thinks im a fucking homosexual gay faggot

fuck you looksmax now he acts weird around me and thinks im going to rape him any second
Happened to me as well, not a teacher but a dumbass normie who showed it to the the class. Some foid asked if I was gay after.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
LMAOOOO.

i do that too for eye area so i crop it
now i think about it. it might be easier to say im gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and RAITEIII
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9699

Users who are viewing this thread

Back