THREE PEOPLE NOW HAVE TOLD ME IM AWK ASF IRL

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
first it was me ex girlfriend who told me I was "socially awkward" - this was 2022
then it was one of my buddies from HS who told me I have no "social confidence" = this was 2023
and now its one of my friends who told me he thinks my problem is that I have "social anxiety" - now in 2024

holy fuck one time is nothing
two could be a conicidence but something to think about
three people yeah its over

I need to become less awk bro
its not that Im not NT Im awk asf and I dont know how to fix it

The only thing that helps me is when I drink alcohol, then all of the sudden all that shit GOES AWAY and I can talk my ass off and feel energetic
I need to try phenibut and xanax but don't know how to get a prescription

any tips? serious replies only here jfl

1 insult a year makes the ER come near
Next time someone disrespects you, fire up thier ass

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
dnr

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
rookie numbers

• +1
Reactions: douche and Latinolooksmaxxer
It was over for your NT the second you created a looksmax.org account and set your pfp to richard ramirez

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and slavicpsycho
It was over for your NT the second you created a looksmax.org account and set your pfp to richard ramirez
shut up fucking ging pfp kys anime fag

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
Remember all normies see is what's going on on the surface.

Destroy your ego and build yourself up by getting to know who you are as a person. Then the confidence will reflect off you. As a byproduct.

Do NOT adapt yourself by becoming a performing monkey and faking confidence. You might get some joy with this in short-run, but in the long-hall it's a recipe for disaster. As the confidence was never built organically.

In the meanwhile don't think about what your Gen Z generation of loser friends controlled by living up to a pretentious ego say.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and Sprinkles
What does phenibut actually do in terms of NTmaxxing, is it as effective as alcohol?
couldn’t tell u i only ordered it like 5 days ago. i heard it’s like being drunk without being retarded. i’ll update u on how it works for me if u want

• +1
Reactions: douche

Destroy your ego and build yourself up by getting to know who you are as a person. Then the confidence will reflect off you. As a byproduct.
but tbh, my ego is the one thing that drives me to do anything, so destroying it would mean losing what little motivation I have left
Do NOT adapt yourself by becoming a performing monkey and faking confidence. You might get some joy with this in short-run, but in the long-hall it's a recipe for disaster. As the confidence was never built organically.
facts, unfortunately I've been doing this for a while (subconsciously) but it's gotta stop because it doesn't breed respect

couldn’t tell u i only ordered it like 5 days ago. i heard it’s like being drunk without being retarded. i’ll update u on how it works for me if u want
Sounds op, surely there are drawbacks otherwise I'd order some myself and low dose it for the rest of my life

Sounds op, surely there are drawbacks otherwise I'd order some myself and low dose it for the rest of my life
yup insanely addicting and can cause withdrawals. that’s why i’m only using it for presentation, parties, etc. not day to day life

• +1
yup insanely addicting and can cause withdrawals. that’s why i’m only using it for presentation, parties, etc. not day to day life
2.5g of phenibut + 3 inch lifts for perma confidence boost

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and NorwoodAscender
Your socially awkward because of your looks

• +1
nope that’s high. i’d say start at 750 mg to 1 g and go from there
Norwood

first it was me ex girlfriend who told me I was "socially awkward" - this was 2022
then it was one of my buddies from HS who told me I have no "social confidence" = this was 2023
and now its one of my friends who told me he thinks my problem is that I have "social anxiety" - now in 2024

holy fuck one time is nothing
two could be a conicidence but something to think about
three people yeah its over

I need to become less awk bro
its not that Im not NT Im awk asf and I dont know how to fix it

The only thing that helps me is when I drink alcohol, then all of the sudden all that shit GOES AWAY and I can talk my ass off and feel energetic
I need to try phenibut and xanax but don't know how to get a prescription

any tips? serious replies only here jfl
For me anxiety kinda dissapeared, i guess i became an abused dog, but you should reflect upon your lifestyle

In the meanwhile don't think about what your Gen Z generation of loser friends controlled by living up to a pretentious ego say.
can u elab on this?

how to destroy ego and gain real confidence

can u elab on this?

how to destroy ego and gain real confidence

you’re just ugly