my teeth are rotting

retrudedmaxilla

retrudedmaxilla

Bronze
im a stinky ass nigga and refuse to bathe/brush my teeth. ive been engaging in the stinky nigger challenge for at least 3 months now and have gotten, at the bare minimum, AT LEAST 50+ comments on my disgusting appearance. i'm a walking biological hazard at this point, and I love it

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, incelmogger and Deleted member 28896
jfl if you can't immediately turn every single head in the room with your immense bulbous stench.

it's like the opposite of chad, but even better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover and incelmogger
Bad, you must obey societies norms. Be a good boy bend over, and start to brush your teeth with fluoride again.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, incelmogger and retrudedmaxilla
Bad, you must obey societies norms. Be a good boy bend over, and start to brush your teeth with fluoride again.
View attachment 2589239
i couldn't willingly allow myself to splash poison on my teeth every night so i did away with fluoride toothpaste, and then teeth-brushing in general. i've been devouring gallons of sugary goyslop for months and I haven't had any health issues.

dentistry is a scam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and incelmogger
Is this a new lookism
if your appearance doesn't have the same effect as a nuclear detonation then why even leave the house in the morning tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
My teeth are better now that I brush less tbh

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and retrudedmaxilla
jfl if you can't immediately turn every single head in the room with your immense bulbous stench.

it's like the opposite of chad, but even better.
Ur based

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and retrudedmaxilla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back