My temples are fucking balding lightspeed at age 22

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
Is this reversible if the cause is stress and routine and not hormonal?
No sign of folicles in the balding area. Will hope on dermaroller and castor oil.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
No sign of folicles in the balding area. Will rope on dermaroller and castor oil.
the end is near

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 20651, court monarch777 and 1 other person
the end is near

Sorry?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, Deleted member 20370 and MakinMogReturns
oh shit bro.......

you should cope buddy it's over.....

IDGAF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Means u got high test bro just compensate for your lack of hair by primal screaming, showing off chest hair and spreading pheromones and shit, chicks dig that trust me

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and materialistic
Means u got high test bro just compensate for your lack of hair by primal screaming, showing off chest hair and spreading pheromones and shit, chicks dig that trust me
Doesn't help if you're short and small framed. :ogre:

just devolve into a chimp theory

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Mediterranean and materialistic
No sign of folicles in the balding area. Will hope on dermaroller and castor oil.
How many times a week do u jack off, do you edge? do you lift? How hairy are ur forearms

• JFL
How many times a week do u jack off, do you edge? do you lift? How hairy are ur forearms
I have been jacking off 2 times a day for like the last month. I don't lift. My forearms are covered only by thin hair.
What's the verdict?

I can fap more than twice a day if that's gonna give my hair back.

• JFL
I have been jacking off 2 times a day for like the last month. I don't lift. My forearms are covered only by thin hair.
What's the verdict?
jacking off as in jelqing/edging or as in finishing and ejaculating

jacking off as in jelqing/edging or as in finishing and ejaculating
Fapping for about 10 minutes then ejaculating.

Finasteride + Minoxidil + that derma needle thingy done correctly(check derek MPMD's recommendation on that) anyways, those will fuck you tbh but if you wanna keep your hair I guess try that , side effects will prob happen and prob are bad, DHT is anti hair we have dht , men arnt built to hold hair on heads for long some are most arnt, sucks , if all else fails hair transplant+those meds(ur test lvls will prob go to shit bro)

Finasteride + Minoxidil + that derma needle thingy done correctly(check derek MPMD's recommendation on that) anyways, those will fuck you tbh but if you wanna keep your hair I guess try that , side effects will prob happen and prob are bad, DHT is anti hair we have dht , men arnt built to hold hair on heads for long some are most arnt, sucks , if all else fails hair transplant+those meds(ur test lvls will prob go to shit bro)
What if I skip finasteride and use only topical minoxidil + dermaroller, it can still be effective, right?
Thanks for the recomendation, bro, will look it up.

also I heard sperm on your head helps hair loss

• WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
What if I skip finasteride and use only topical minoxidil + dermaroller, it can still be effective, right?
Thanks for the recomendation, bro, will look it up.
Fin is what you want if anything tho, but u can try bro..