my Test cycle with 15

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
I am gonna buy test c this week for a 6 weeks cycle.I am gonna start with a dosage of 200mg at the beginning because im a little pussy and if dont have any side effects i will go to 300/400.I will also double my aromasin dosage so i dont have estrodial of a average american.Wish me luck boyos

U fucking idiot. Yeah do it and fuck up your hormones.

• +1
Reactions: DawgyDawg, Deleted member 30679, actualunderstander and 9 others
gl retard
inb4 your plates prematurely closes and u end up a manlet

• +1
Reactions: serbiangandy
Unless you’re willing to bloodwork so that your E2 ain’t too high leading to growth plate closure you’re better off doing low test like 100mg a week and high dht.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I am gonna buy test c this week for a 6 weeks cycle.I am gonna start with a dosage of 200mg at the beginning because im a little pussy and if dont have any side effects i will go to 300/400.I will also double my aromasin dosage so i dont have estrodial of a average american.Wish me luck boyos
good luck, i wouldnt do it though

Too little test, go for 500
Add an anabolic at least tbol/var according to ur preference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and 5.5psl
do u know where i can get test and var? i have a seller where i buy hgh but its 300$ minimum order and i currenty stil have a lot of hgh

mirin, real looksmaxxer

retarded 15 year old ogremaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and SoundnVision
growth plate closure is a big risk.

test to the point where ai isnt needed so probably low or high test but ai needs to be dialed in + high dht like mast + a dry oral like var.

Would avoid high test since at that age you probably don’t got enough money to bloodwork consistently to ensure you’re E2 is low enough.

Doesn’t get any better than that.

test to the point where ai isnt needed so probably low or high test but ai needs to be dialed in + high dht like mast + a dry oral like var.

Would avoid high test since at that age you probably don’t got enough money to bloodwork consistently to ensure you’re E2 is low enough.

i already take ai and my 2nd bloodwork comes back tomorrow

Owari da for your growth plates

Not if you Take aromasin retard
You can't take your estrogen levels low enough for growth plates to keep open when you're on test

You can't take your estrogen levels low enough for growth plates to keep open when you're on test
I have estrodial of 15 and test of 600 or smth if i just double my aromasin dose i will prob have estrodial of 12 or smth

I have estrodial of 15 and test of 600 or smth if i just double my aromasin dose i will prob have estrodial of 12 or smth
Neurotoxicity due to high difference between T and E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Do you really think one cycle is going to hurt that much?
I never tried it myself just do your research I guess

mirin the low inhib, u have my full support bro I wish I blasted test when I was a teen, just make sure to keep your e2 low and you’ll be fine, I recommend adding a DHT derivative like Anavar, mast or primo it will increase your adult height

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot
mirin the low inhib, u have my full support bro I wish I blasted test when I was a teen, just make sure to keep your e2 low and you’ll be fine, I recommend adding a DHT derivative like Anavar, mast or primo it will increase your adult height
i will start with test and var at first then gonna look how my body reacts to it,the thing is i dont have a good test hcg and var source that can deliver fast with low minimum buy order

i will start with test and var at first then gonna look how my body reacts to it,the thing is i dont have a good test hcg and var source that can deliver fast with low minimum buy order

no order min ^

or dragonordnance.com

avoid HCG it causes transient E2 spikes. At your age you want to avoid any e2 spikes. HCG is cope anyways, permanent suppression is a myth trust me

avoid HCG it causes transient E2 spikes. At your age you want to avoid any e2 spikes. HCG is cope anyways, permanent suppression is a myth trust me
idk bro u sure?I heard that if u dont take hcg it can fuck up your test for a long time

idk bro u sure?I heard that if u dont take hcg it can fuck up your test for a long time
yes bro, male fertility is very resilient. I’ve blasted test, tren and mast, come off bc I was going to get tested for roids, PCT’d with Enclomifene and recovered my natural test levels.

yes bro, male fertility is very resilient. I’ve blasted test, tren and mast, come off bc I was going to get tested for roids, PCT’d with Enclomifene and recovered my natural test levels.
so hcg will 100% close my growth plates even if i double my aromasin dosage?

so hcg will 100% close my growth plates even if i double my aromasin dosage?
nothing is 100% but I wouldn’t risk it, there’s absolutely no need for hcg on cycle unless your size of your balls is really important to you or you’re using 19nors and want to be extra cautious about protecting your balls

nothing is 100% but I wouldn’t risk it, there’s absolutely no need for hcg on cycle unless your size of your balls is really important to you or you’re using 19nors and want to be extra cautious about protecting your balls
so i should buy test c var and Enclomifene? what dosage and how often?

yo u still there?

Take HCG with it, I'd say. No reason not to. The only issue would be estrogen increases but your estradiol is 15 so it sounds like you have that under control, and you'd be doubling your dose of aromasin.

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
Your stupidity is mind boggling, but you kinda get a pass since you are young, so I'll still give you some advice:

-6 week cycle is just completely fucking retarded. Test cyp has a 8 day hafl life, it takes 6 week(about 5 half life) before the drug takes effect , so basically you would stop the second it starts to work. All you would do is crash your natural production and face a brutal post cycle recovery for absolutely nothing.

- I am 32 and have been taking steroid for almost a year now. It is not as potent as you might think. I am 6f5, I count every macro, train smarth with hypertrophy in mind 5-6 times a week. And I have been able to gain 25lbs of muscle and lose 25lbs of fat so far. At best it will double your result, nothing more. If you are out of shape right now and don't know how to do any of this shit(you don't, stop lying to yourself) you will get absolute shit results even with gear. You'll get water retention, a brutal post cycle recovery, moon swing, face real risk since you are so young for absolute SHIT result.

-If you are too crazy/retarded to listen to reason here's how you do it to mitigate risk: take a DHT derivative oral ; anavar or oral primobolan for 8 weeks. go from 10mg/day to 30mg/day during the cycle. These compound are the safest but most importantly they do not aromatize into estrogen, therefor you don't have to nuke your estradiol(which is fucking dangerous you maniac) in hopes of not becoming a manlet.

Anyhow your puberty is in full swing, which is the worst fucking time to do roids. At least if you do what I told you then you'll crank down the risk dial a little but its still fucking crazy and I don't recommend it. Don't fucking inject 200mg of test cyp during puberty for 6 weeks. Same risk to reward ratio as getting LL surgery in mumbai.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: karbo
Your stupidity is mind boggling, but you kinda get a pass since you are young, so I'll still give you some advice:

-6 week cycle is just completely fucking retarded. Test cyp has a 8 day hafl life, it takes 6 week(about 5 half life) before the drug takes effect , so basically you would stop the second it starts to work. All you would do is crash your natural production and face a brutal post cycle recovery for absolutely nothing.

- I am 32 and have been taking steroid for almost a year now. It is not as potent as you might think. I am 6f5, I count every macro, train smarth with hypertrophy in mind 5-6 times a week. And I have been able to gain 25lbs of muscle and lose 25lbs of fat so far. At best it will double your result, nothing more. If you are out of shape right now and don't know how to do any of this shit(you don't, stop lying to yourself) you will get absolute shit results even with gear. You'll get water retention, a brutal post cycle recovery, moon swing, face real risk since you a

-If you are yound enough to worry about growth plates, don't mess with this shit. But if you are too crazy to listen to reason then I would advise
I will double my aromasin dosage or switch to letrozole,i will prob do longer so 12 weeks maybe even 16

I will double my aromasin dosage or switch to letrozole,i will prob do longer so 12 weeks maybe even 16
Don't, re-read my reply I had to eddit it because I posted it by accident too early.

so i should just do anavar only?
No, you should not take steroids before the age of 25, especially during your puberty. The risk to reward ratio is utter shit. But just anavar for 8 weeks is MUCH better than doing test in your case, that's for sure.

What are your stats? Age, weight, how long have you been training, how much muscle have you got so far, body fat %.

No, you should not take steroids before the age of 25, especially during your puberty. The risk to reward ratio is utter shit. But just anavar for 8 weeks is MUCH better than doing test in your case, that's for sure.

What are your stats? Age, weight, how long have you been training, how much muscle have you got so far, body fat %.
15,75 kg,1 year and a bit more,i would say i have put on a decent amount of muscle,25% bf ,btw var is worse than test

15,75 kg,1 year and a bit more,i would say i have put on a decent amount of muscle,25% bf ,btw var is worse than test
Anavar is not 'worse' than test. It is hepatoxic, so it is more risky than a TRT dose of testosterone but that's it. Steroids are anabolic(muscle building) but also androgenic ; increases dht and estrogen levels . When you take testosterone your body transform it into DHT/estrogen. Which is good and healty when you produce it naturally, same for a trt dose. But when it comes to injecting a higher dose that's when you get elevated levels of these hormones. That's why you can lose your hair, get gyno, acne, mood swings, water retention, etc, etc.

So since you are 15 and your puberty is in full swing, who knows what dramatically increasing your estro/dht level would do to your body. You might develop brutal acne, balding, fuck with your growth etc, etc. Its just way too fucking dangerous hence why I don't recommend taking any steroids.

But it seems that you are dead set on taking steroids, hence why I suggested anavar.

Anavar on the other hand does not aromatize into estrogen or DHT, all it would do is stop your natural production. It is an oral, which means its half life is way shorter than test c, 12h vs 8 days. So it is in and out of your system much faster. You need to wait 4 half life minimum before your body start the process of restoring your natural production. So it only takes 2 days before your body starts producing test again after an anavar only cycle. Only downside is that you don't have DHT/estrogen in your system for a little bit when taking anavar, hence why the cycle should be 8 weeks max.

Again its still fucked up for you to take it but its much better. So don't tell me shit like ''btw var is worste than test''. You don't know the first thing about these compound.

Anavar is not 'worse' than test. It is hepatoxic, so it is more risky than a TRT dose of testosterone but that's it. Steroids are anabolic(muscle building) but also androgenic ; increases dht and estrogen levels . When you take testosterone your body transform it into DHT/estrogen. Which is good and healty when you produce it naturally, same for a trt dose. But when it comes to injecting a higher dose that's when you get elevated levels of these hormones. That's why you can lose your hair, get gyno, acne, mood swings, water retention, etc, etc.

So since you are 15 and your puberty is in full swing, who knows what dramatically increasing your estro/dht level would do to your body. You might develop brutal acne, balding, fuck with your growth etc, etc. Its just way too fucking dangerous hence why I don't recommend taking any steroids.

But it seems that you are dead set on taking steroids, hence why I suggested anavar.

Anavar on the other hand does not aromatize into estrogen or DHT, all it would do is stop your natural production. It is an oral, which means its half life is way shorter than test c, 12h vs 8 days. So it is in and out of your system much faster. You need to wait 4 half life minimum before your body start the process of restoring your natural production. So it only takes 2 days before your body starts producing test again after an anavar only cycle. Only downside is that you don't have DHT/estrogen in your system for a little bit when taking anavar, hence why the cycle should be 8 weeks max.

Again its still fucked up for you to take it but its much better. So don't tell me shit like ''btw var is worste than test''. You don't know the first thing about these compound.
Well i can just take a aromatase inhibitor for estrodial

25%bf ?? Cut asap to atleast a clear below 15% then start considering them again.

25%bf ?? Cut asap to atleast a clear below 15% then start considering them again.
why tho?i already take aromasin so estrodial wont be a problem