my Test cycle with 15

Well i can just take a aromatase inhibitor for estrodial
Yeah sure just suppress the shit out of your estrogen levels and see what happens. How exactly are you going to make sure your levels are okay? Are you going to get bloods during your cycle? Extremely low levels of estrogen are way worst than high levels. And what about DHT??? How are you going to reduce that? As a fucking pubertal teen, like wtf dude.

You have no fucking clue what you are doing.

I tried to help you but it looks like you are way too happy to be a moron.

Good luck anyway.

Yeah sure just suppress the shit out of your estrogen levels and see what happens. How exactly are you going to make sure your levels are okay? Are you going to get bloods during your cycle? Extremely low levels of estrogen are way worst than high levels. And what about DHT??? How are you going to reduce that? As a fucking pubertal teen, like wtf dude.

You have no fucking clue what you are doing.

I tried to help you but it looks like you are way too happy to be a moron.

Good luck anyway.
I already take aromaain for 3 months and i have estrodial of 15

Actual fucking retard. Have fun destroying your HPTA and being on atleast trt for the rest of your life. You should wait at minimum until you are 20 and your hormonal baseline will be somewhat set. Optimally until 25.

Actual fucking retard. Have fun destroying your HPTA and being on atleast trt for the rest of your life. You should wait at minimum until you are 20 and your hormonal baseline will be somewhat set. Optimally until 25.
ever heard of hcg retard?

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
ever heard of hcg retard?
ofc and that doesnt fix it, just one step higher up, but go ahead and fuck yourself up for the rest of your life. Keep us updated tho so we got something to laugh at

ofc and that doesnt fix it, just one step higher up, but go ahead and fuck yourself up for the rest of your life. Keep us updated tho so we got something to laugh at
yeah no problen will update you on my ropemaxx journey
basicly this is what im going to do:
150 mg test 2x a week
Hcg 250 iu 2x a week
Anavar 20 mg daily
Letrozole 1.25 mg daily
10 iu hgh daily

for 16 weeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs and aesthete
why tho?i already take aromasin so estrodial wont be a problem
You take aromasin for your current test, you won’t know how much aromatisation you go through on high exogenous test. High body fat like what you have will make everything much harder to control.

I’d advise for you to be patient cut then hop on. You’ve got loads of time anyways.

You take aromasin for your current test, you won’t know how much aromatisation you go through on high exogenous test. High body fat like what you have will make everything much harder to control.

I’d advise for you to be patient cut then hop on. You’ve got loads of time anyways.
Well i want to start my cycle in the next 6 weeks

Well i want to start my cycle in the next 6 weeks
Lol can take a horse to the water but I can’t make it drink

Do you Since you clearly know what you’re doing.

Just know that your whole plan is completely retarded and you’re not gonna gain much.

Lol can take a horse to the water but I can’t make it drink

Do you Since you clearly know what you’re doing.

Just know that your whole plan is completely retarded and you’re not gonna gain much.
Why do you think that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I am gonna buy test c this week for a 6 weeks cycle.I am gonna start with a dosage of 200mg at the beginning because im a little pussy and if dont have any side effects i will go to 300/400.I will also double my aromasin dosage so i dont have estrodial of a average american.Wish me luck boyos
dont do it, you will stunt your growth and fuck up your hormones. at least wait until you are done growing

I am gonna buy test c this week for a 6 weeks cycle.I am gonna start with a dosage of 200mg at the beginning because im a little pussy and if dont have any side effects i will go to 300/400.I will also double my aromasin dosage so i dont have estrodial of a average american.Wish me luck boyos
300 to 400 is too much at 15,that's what some pros take at 24

dont do it, you will stunt your growth and fuck up your hormones. at least wait until you are done growing
I need muscles tho

I need muscles tho
height>>>muscle. If your desperate to gain faster then take mk677 with huperzine A. Not many side effects+ your overall bone structure will be better forever.

height>>>muscle. If your desperate to gain faster then take mk677 with huperzine A. Not many side effects+ your overall bone structure will be better forever.
bro i take 10 iu hgh daily

Op is gonna get rekt by his own choices. You will regret it one day. You have so much test dude you're 15, you're practically already on a cycle. You can get "big" by normie standards in 1 year. Cut the test out man, let yourself fully developed first. Wait until your 25 to consider test. I look completely different than what I looked like at 15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Op is gonna get rekt by his own choices. You will regret it one day. You have so much test dude you're 15, you're practically already on a cycle. You can get "big" by normie standards in 1 year. Cut the test out man, let yourself fully developed first. Wait until your 25 to consider test. I look completely different than what I looked like at 15
bro i have testosterone of 400

bro i have testosterone of 400
Isn't that normal?? I've met dudes with test in like the 100s. Not to mention, it's actually probably the case that you haven't peaked yet and you need to give it a bit. I'd say at 18 check again. My test peaked at 18-19

Isn't that normal?? I've met dudes with test in like the 100s. Not to mention, it's actually probably the case that you haven't peaked yet and you need to give it a bit. I'd say at 18 check again. My test peaked at 18-19
it goes from 300 to 1100

Look at all these stupid fucking GRAYCELS telling you what to.
Take my advice and start hearing subliminals ASAP

He's hypogonadal. He will go through puberty with low T if he takes your retarded advice.

yes bro, male fertility is very resilient. I’ve blasted test, tren and mast, come off bc I was going to get tested for roids, PCT’d with Enclomifene and recovered my natural test levels.
Can you pls link an online anavar source,
Gonna use it for potential dick and height gains, what’s the best way to cycle it?
10mg daily for 12 weeks?

He's hypogonadal. He will go through puberty with low T if he takes your retarded advice.
The irony of you saying I'm giving bad advice when you're telling a 15 year old who barley has hit puberty to take steroids. Get real man

Can you pls link an online anavar source,
Gonna use it for potential dick and height gains, what’s the best way to cycle it?
10mg daily for 12 weeks?
Anavar only is retarded

300mg test is good make sure your estrogen is low. Anavar is good aswell. Hcg is good to keep balls alive. Most important is to keep the estrogen low

Anavar only is retarded
What would you advise to someone trying to max out their height and penis size before it’s too late?
Mind if you help me out

I was gonna do hgh peptides + anavar?

What would you advise to someone trying to max out their height and penis size before it’s too late?
Mind if you help me out

I was gonna do hgh peptides + anavar?
Hgh petides cost almost the same as hgh itself,anavar is useless just buy some dht gel or dht tabs

Hgh petides cost almost the same as hgh itself,anavar is useless just buy some dht gel or dht tabs
Won’t dht tabs cause balding?
Would a good stack be?
Hgh?
Anavar?
Dht tabs?

Any sources for anavar or dht tabs? I need an inch badly before it’s too late bro

Won’t dht tabs cause balding?
Would a good stack be?
Hgh?
Anavar?
Dht tabs?

Any sources for anavar or dht tabs? I need an inch badly before it’s too late bro
Meso rx underground there are many sources idk where u live

Hgh,dht,test,ai,igf

Meso rx underground there are many sources idk where u live
I live in the United States, I’m gonna send you a pm real quick