My test is so fucking low right now

gambino

gambino

Silver
I have high test features like deep voice, wide shoulders etc but the last few months I have pulled at least 12 all nighters and minimal sleep with drugs, my morning wood has vanished i still get it but not as much as 3-4 months ago holy fuck never get to the point where ur sleep is extremely shit insomnia is a curse I dont even know what drugs to take to sleep, Weed doesnt work alcohol doesnt work melatonin doesnt work shiieeeeg

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I have high test features like deep voice, wide shoulders etc but the last few months I have pulled at least 12 all nighters and minimal sleep with drugs, my morning wood has vanished i still get it but not as much as 3-4 months ago holy fuck never get to the point where ur sleep is extremely shit insomnia is a curse I dont even know what drugs to take to sleep, Weed doesnt work alcohol doesnt work melatonin doesnt work shiieeeeg
Take actual sleeping drugs, and take some days to relax, fix your diet, get in the sun ect. Otherwise, if that doesn’t work, run enclomphiene

• +1
Reactions: gambino