My testosterone levels are LOW

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
This is only 2 months since I finished PCT but I'm still concerned that this shit isn't healthy at all. Not only is my total test pathetically low but my free test is below the reference range. There's a very good chance I might hop on TRT prescribed by a doc pretty soon boyos

20200108 182821

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'm officially convinced every looksmax is a looksmin at the same time. Everything is a double edged sword

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, LowTierNormie, Drugs and 8 others
I'm officially convinced every looksmax is a looksmin at the same time. Everything is a double edged sword
Kind of. But TRT done correctly can be a lifesaver honestly

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 685
Just mew brah

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Maxillacel and 2 others
51A056F6 3F0A 43BE B7AD BD7285A9F1C2

i cant relate with you op

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I guess you'll have to blast and cruise for life now
You cheat your genetics you pay the price.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 685 and CupOfCoffee
goyim trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maxillacel, CupOfCoffee and Zeta ascended
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Vitruvian and CupOfCoffee
Yeah right. You mean you’ve used SOYS and dildos.

im natural high t you faggot
I'm bigger stronger than u and trained in muay Thai come at me yooooo

what was this after? test? sarms?

what was this after? test? sarms?
This was after a 13 week cycle: 500mg test for 13 weeks. And I did 6 weeks of deca @ 500mg and 6 weeks of dbol @20mg daily.

*the blood test was taken 3 months after I stopped injecting

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Patient A and CupOfCoffee
This was after a 13 week cycle: 500mg test for 13 weeks. And I did 6 weeks of deca @ 500mg and 6 weeks of dbol @20mg daily.

*the blood test was taken 3 months after I stopped injecting
3 months and still below reference range is fucking shit mate, did you get pre cycle bloods done? Id defo consider trt for life in your postion, maybe give it 2 more months see if you can recover T levels if no then TRT

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Ok you can rope now

3 months and still below reference range is fucking shit mate, did you get pre cycle bloods done? Id defo consider trt for life in your postion, maybe give it 2 more months see if you can recover T levels if no then TRT
I started another cycle. Fuck it I don't care. TRT might be the best option anyways

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I started another cycle. Fuck it I don't care. TRT might be the best option anyways
fair enough mate thats my attitude, run cyclers/blasts until i get my goal physique, then when i get there, try and come off and recover natty t to maintain my physique if not TRT for life, honestly so long as youre on legitimate trt, aka 100-150mg test a week, not like the 250mg test some guys take and call trt youll be fine

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and CupOfCoffee
fair enough mate thats my attitude, run cyclers/blasts until i get my goal physique, then when i get there, try and come off and recover natty t to maintain my physique if not TRT for life, honestly so long as youre on legitimate trt, aka 100-150mg test a week, not like the 250mg test some guys take and call trt youll be fine
Thank Allah we always have the option to get pharma grade TRT for life, that way I can always have high levels while occasionally using a supplemental sarm or steroid if I want a boost. Only issue is of course fertility....

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Nothing wrong with being on trt tbh, I've been thinking about hopping on myself but I don't want my skin to age.

jfl if thats your t levels after 1 cycle

mine must be much lower then urs

Thank Allah we always have the option to get pharma grade TRT for life, that way I can always have high levels while occasionally using a supplemental sarm or steroid if I want a boost. Only issue is of course fertility....
fertility can be restored with clomid and hcg, look up the china study on trt and fertility, theres no one whos ever become permanently infertile through steroid usage
Nothing wrong with being on trt tbh, I've been thinking about hopping on myself but I don't want my skin to age.
Ive not seen any evidence for this being the case

Why would you come off test. Like what is the point

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, CupOfCoffee and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
fertility can be restored with clomid and hcg, look up the china study on trt and fertility, theres no one whos ever become permanently infertile through steroid usage

Ive not seen any evidence for this being the case
Lol what? All steroid abusers I've seen look about 10 years older than their biological age.

Lol what? All steroid abusers I've seen look about 10 years older than their biological age.
really? What about every single fitness model about these days? Jeff seid, David laid, basically every single gym shark athelte tbh, none of them look old

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, CupOfCoffee and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
really? What about every single fitness model about these days? Jeff seid, David laid, basically every single gym shark athelte tbh, none of them look old
You did some big cherrypicking on those examples pal. Jeff Seid has always had a baby face & afaik David Laid is still in his early twenties.

what about matt ogus?

28 going on 40
Asegaegagaga

You did some big cherrypicking on those examples pal. Jeff Seid has always had a baby face & afaik David Laid is still in his early twenties.

what about matt ogus?

28 going on 40
View attachment 220356
matt ogus is natty imo and doesnt look old hes just ugly

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, elfmaxx, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Because high trt with some sprinkled compounds from time to time won't age you

Are you retarded man? Once you go on roids your natural test levels will be fucked for life lmao even with PCT. just go on TRT

• +1
Just lol at taking roids

Because high trt with some sprinkled compounds from time to time won't age you
Well no one here needs bodybuilder dosages or anything near that to acheive their physique goals anyway

Well no one here needs bodybuilder dosages or anything near that to acheive their physique goals anyway
I agree. I am considering going on trt with hcg to keep fertility and adding an other compound from time to time
Why would you come off test. Like what is the point
He's trying to preserve fertility but i agree coming off test is useless

I agree. I am considering going on trt with hcg to keep fertility and adding an other compound from time to time

He's trying to preserve fertility but i agree coming off test is useless
fair, trt at 150mg, then use the occassional oral or sarm, or up the test to 500 max for blasts. Theres no need to use Deca, Tren, or any of that shit if youre just a regular gym rat, steroids are a risk-reward trade off and youve got to make sure youre staying on the correct side of the risk/reward trade off
Also OP i came off 2 months ago bout to get my levels checked ill let you know what they are

• +1
fair, trt at 150mg, then use the occassional oral or sarm, or up the test to 500 max for blasts. Theres no need to use Deca, Tren, or any of that shit if youre just a regular gym rat, steroids are a risk-reward trade off and youve got to make sure youre staying on the correct side of the risk/reward trade off
Also OP i came off 2 months ago bout to get my levels checked ill let you know what they are
What compounds did you use for how long ?

What compounds did you use for how long ?
500mg test 12 weeks with a tbol kickstart. Also had mk677 in there at the beginning but it made me so bloated so dropped it

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
500mg test 12 weeks with a tbol kickstart. Also had mk677 in there at the beginning but it made me so bloated so dropped it
The only thing that i am afraid of is not being able to have kids when i wa't to in the future.

Are you retarded man? Once you go on roids your natural test levels will be fucked for life lmao even with PCT. just go on TRT
Not true
Your test returns but at a slightly lower level.

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Not true
Your test returns but at a slightly lower level.
This is very individual, some people can do one cyle and be hypogonadal, others may B and C for years come off and have test within normal range 4 weeks later

Don't forget to tag me
jfl if thats your t levels after 1 cycle

mine must be much lower then urs
This was my second PED cycle. First was using LGD4033 and Ostarine without any PCT. My testosterone was probably fucked from SARMs alone, let alone the roid cycle.

Last edited: