My testosterone results

Even if ur larping and not a roided joke ur a wageslave and my dad will always mog u and fuck hot young women while u slave and cry.

Faggot. :soy::soy::ogre:
Nigga your dad is a little bitch who cant pull shit, they only want him for his money, they make him pay dinners and stuff then fuck chad on the side, your dad is a cucked bitch

Nigga your dad is a little bitch who cant pull shit, they only want him for his money, they make him pay dinners and stuff then fuck chad on the side, your dad is a cucked bitch
He doesn't go on dinners like that everything u say is just out of desperation. You need to take your estrogen blockers roid boy.:lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y):feelshah:

He doesn't go on dinners like that everything u say is just out of desperation. You need to take your estrogen blockers roid boy.:lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y):feelshah:
Give the phone to your stupid cucked bitch dad i wanna talk to that bitch

Yeah nigga starts saying troll after getting mad and crying, im not trolling and everything i said is true & serious
I literally have the testosterone of a 70 year old grandma and I'm not bitching and having a mental breakdown as bad as u. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::soy:

Low t > roided high Estrogenic

never seen that shit nigga
You're saying I need to just take heavy SSRI and lower cortisol to fuck all and I'll get high T?

I literally have the testosterone of a 70 year old grandma and I'm not bitching and having a mental breakdown as bad as u. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::soy:

Low t > roided high Estrogenic
nigga copy and pasted the same shit kys over for u

You don't have high t I promise you faggot.
IMG 5895

Get testosterone mogged you fucking faggot 😂
It's over for you.

• WTF
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
You are a troll dude
I'm not a troll. I'm dead serious my testosterone is 36.7 nmol/L. Idk how you want me to prove it otherwise. I literally sent you the results from my blood test and your low iq brain is coping and calling it fake

• WTF
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
I'm not a troll. I'm dead serious my testosterone is 36.7 nmol/L. Idk how you want me to prove it otherwise. I literally sent you the results from my blood test and your low iq brain is calling it fake as a way to cope.
No you're the one trying to brag and downplay the major benefits of High T in a males life so we feel hopeless.

No you're the one trying to brag and downplay the major benefits of High T in a males life so we feel hopeless.
I think it's because I've always had high testosterone.
I'm sure if I had low testosterone like you, I'd feel way worse, but I don't have a reference for what low testosterone feels like. Having high testosterone = normal for me.