My tests to see if a girl or anyone is a "decent" human soul.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Temp. Banned
Some girls I meet online seem like the nicest girls ever, I even ask if they want to dox me and humiliate me in humiliating photos, they say no, doxxing is mean, etc.

I think she is so sweet, so kind, but oops. Don't idolize her buddy, she isn't what she seems.

I ask "Haha wanna see a funny video of a cat being tortured alive and filmed?"

stuff like that, and i go into detail. They go sure. or "Send it"

or "I see I see Interesting."

When they do this, and they are willing to watch a "funny" video of a cat being tortured alive and betrayed by it's evil satanic owner. You know that this person is a satanic child of satan.

I use these tests on anyone now.

Many girls ban me from a server, or block me on social media, or tell me no. But if they don't have a emotional anger or disgust and sadness at what I bring up, they are pure evil.

And all animal abusers are destined for an Eternity in Eternal Torment, as I laugh at them, as they Scream in Utter Agony. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Now Thats Funny!!!!!

That's the Gore I love. That's what I will watch and Enjoy. The Wicked in Hell. Hahahahaha. I remind satan and the demons a lot. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Tales from your stinky basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, shitskinism, _MVP_ and 8 others
IMG 6411

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shitskinism, Danish_Retard, try2beme and 7 others
If i fucking read a single word from this then im a fucking bitch , i didnt read shit

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
You need to start talking to girls in real life.

Oh right they don't let us do that.

Well I guess stick with this cope then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, try2beme, socialcel and 4 others
You need to start talking to girls in real life.
To talk to anyone in real life he needs to leave the house first, which probably didn’t happen for months

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
To talk to anyone in real life he needs to leave the house first, which probably didn’t happen in months

I often leave the house and nothing ever happens.

no girl watches gore, especially if it involve cats. What a stupid test

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Xtra
There were girls who said to send them when I offered. And nonchalantly said sure. Or interesting I see I see ok send.

You stupid troll faggot. Yes they do you dumb fuck you think they aren't the same like most of you satanic npc no empathy demons?

A normal soul empathetic person's who block me, or get angry and emotional at such a evil suggestion.

OP used to this test on me and I failed. :feelsautistic: I rewatched the cat torture video many times. :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FutureSlayer
No, because it would not be useful. I would think you're shitty, though.
You need to. If you had a real emotional response you'd tell me I'm going to hell.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
It’s good English, you simping cuck. Remember when you were crying for a literal tranny? :feelskek: @Jason Voorhees
No I don't recall. Secondly I don't think u actually watch torture videos ur just trying to mess with me which shows ur satanism tho and toxic npc soul. To try to mess with someone out of the blue.

Either way I'll be quite delighted when u burn and scream and I'll smile and give u a thumbs up (y)

You didn’t. And you failed English here again. Pot calling the kettle black.

Stupid faggot.
I'm not trying to to speak all proper grammar. U are. :LOL: Calm down demon shouldn't had come here "joking" about cat abuse but God made me spike ur cortisol instead. :ROFLMAO:(y)

No I don't recall. Secondly I don't think u actually watch torture videos ur just trying to mess with me which shows ur satanism tho and toxic npc soul. To try to mess with someone out of the blue.

Either way I'll be quite delighted when u burn and scream and I'll smile and give u a thumbs up (y)
I'm not trying to to speak all proper grammar. U are. :LOL: Calm down demon shouldn't had come here "joking" about cat abuse but God made me spike ur cortisol instead. :ROFLMAO:(y)
Work on your English, you tranny-simping faggot. 😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
There were girls who said to send them when I offered. And nonchalantly said sure. Or interesting I see I see ok send.

You stupid troll faggot. Yes they do you dumb fuck you think they aren't the same like most of you satanic npc no empathy demons?

A normal soul empathetic person's who block me, or get angry and emotional at such a evil suggestion.
Lmao can’t believe how retard you are. You useless outcast:feelskek::feelskek:

this thread is braindead schizo nonsense, literally no girl watches gore wtf is he talking about

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
this thread is braindead schizo nonsense, literally no girl watches gore wtf is he talking about
Let he cope. He’s having a schizo episode for sure

I asked girls if they'd like me to send them cat torture and some tell me to send.

I asked girls if they'd like me to send them cat torture and some tell me to send.
Realized this faggot is talking about his discord “girl” friends:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They’re prolly some faggot trolls like himself

Realized this faggot is talking about his discord “girl” friends:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They’re prolly some faggot trolls like himself
No they're actual girls. Either you're just purposely trolling to troll, or wish to remain in a blue pilled view of women.

Youre a trolling gaslighter now. They are real girls who talked on vc they are completely ok with watching animal satanic torture. Stupid faggot get ready for Eternal Torment retarded incel cursed wageslave loser.
sure. everybody is trolling except you:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Some girls I meet online seem like the nicest girls ever, I even ask if they want to dox me and humiliate me in humiliating photos, they say no, doxxing is mean, etc.

I think she is so sweet, so kind, but oops. Don't idolize her buddy, she isn't what she seems.

When they do this, and they are willing to watch a "funny" video of a cat being tortured alive and betrayed by it's evil satanic owner. You know that this person is a satanic child of satan.

Many girls ban me from a server, or block me on social media, or tell me no. But if they don't have a emotional anger or disgust and sadness at what I bring up, they are pure evil.

And all animal abusers are destined for an Eternity in Eternal Torment, as I laugh at them, as they Scream in Utter Agony. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Now Thats Funny!!!!!

That's the Gore I love. That's what I will watch and Enjoy. The Wicked in Hell. Hahahahaha. I remind satan and the demons a lot. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
lame test ngl. jump off a cliff bud

Youre a trolling gaslighter now. They are real girls who talked on vc they are completely ok with watching animal satanic torture. Stupid faggot get ready for Eternal Torment retarded incel cursed wageslave loser.
seek help buddy:feelskek:

No, because it would not be useful. I would think you're shitty, though.
cringe i know that u wouldn't react like that u act calm but u arent jfl

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

Protestant moment

Disgusting that you gain pleasure watching people be damned 😔 truly Protestant moment

I was just trolling OP because he's an ethnic faggot who simps for trannies. :p
Why troll me when I did nothing to u it's random aggression and I'm not ethnic and I'm literally rich and ur poor. The problem with the internet is toxic satanic people can just mess with ppl for no reason behind a screen.

@noredeemingquality I didn't simp for trannies. I just didn't like the hypocrisy of shitskin Indians online who doxxed a person cuz they made jokes about Indians when Indians say nigger all the time and are the real racists.

@WhoTookVendetta . So glad ur Burning.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and WhoTookVendetta
lame test ngl. jump off a cliff bud
It's the best test. If a woman wants to see animal abuse then she is pure evil same with men. Stay mad faggot ur prob on their side u should die and burn.

It's the best test. If a woman wants to see animal abuse then she is pure evil same with men. Stay mad faggot ur prob on their side u should die and burn.
ur one of the lamest ppl i’ve ever met ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back