My tests to see if a girl or anyone is a "decent" human soul.

Protestant moment

Disgusting that you gain pleasure watching people be damned 😔 truly Protestant moment
I'm going to laugh as animal abuse lovers and defenders scream for mercy in Hell. That's what I Love.
:ROFLMAO::lul:

You're a fake Christian even church fathers said if you claim to be a Christian and don't Hate wickedness then you're fake. Devil. Kys.
Ironic when you as a Protestant don’t even follow the church fathers :hnghn::forcedsmile: you have 0 epidemic principle in which to show you even have the right book and if those books are reliable as a protescuck you know jack shit

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Ironic when you as a Protestant don’t even follow the church fathers :hnghn::forcedsmile: you have 0 epidemic principle in which to show you even have the right book and if those books are reliable as a protescuck you know jack shit
even by my atheist perspective they’re wasting the “believer” advantages… they literally accept faggot marriages and divorces :feelskek:

even by my atheist perspective they’re wasting the “believer” advantages… they literally accept faggot marriages and divorces :feelskek:
Protescucks are basically Christian Muslims

Both groups of zealous retards with no knowledge as Paul puts it. Both are the first to throth out the mouth with heresy and hold firm even when proven wrong.

As the old passage says, it’s hard to win an argument with a smart person but it’s impossible to win against an idiot.

• +1
Protescucks are basically Christian Muslims

Both groups of zealous retards with no knowledge as Paul puts it. Both are the first to throth out the mouth with heresy and hold firm even when proven wrong.

As the old passage says, it’s hard to win an argument with a smart person but it’s impossible to win against an idiot.
they are far worse than muslims

they are far worse than muslims
Nar. Protescucks can see parts of the light unless evangelicals they are on par with mudslimes

islam lowers IQ that’s why even when presented with evidence and facts most Muslims still say “BUH MUH ISLAM MAKE MORE SENSE” even when shown their book gets historical events wrong and is nothing more than an fabrication of an possessed man. Protestants have higher IQ due to at least accepting god

• +1
Nar. Protescucks can see parts of the light unless evangelicals they are on par with mudslimes

islam lowers IQ that’s why even when presented with evidence and facts most Muslims still say “BUH MUH ISLAM MAKE MORE SENSE” even when shown their book gets historical events wrong and is nothing more than an fabrication of an possessed man. Protestants have higher IQ due to at least accepting god
again, I’m not talking about your theist perspective but in a concrete pro and cons way

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
again, I’m not talking about your theist perspective but in a concrete pro and cons way
There’s more pros to Protestants at least under them you GET to live. Under Islam you die for being atheist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:

Yeah have a good long hard think about that lol

There’s more pros to Protestants at least under them you GET to live. Under Islam you die for being atheist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:

Yeah have a good long hard think about that lol
Under protestcucks the wife can divorcerape you tho, not the case under sharia

Under protestcucks the wife can divorcerape you tho, not the case under sharia
I agree neither laws are good but under sharia as I said you DIE and your mother sister etc all female relatives can be enslaved and raped (and they will your a cumskin and ethnics love pink pussy) so it’s a matter of pick your poison

Users who are viewing this thread

Back