My theory about "oh, i slay so much, but somehow can't get a gf" guys

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
You always get people on these forums that write long stories about how much slaying they've done , but they're somehow single and posting depressing threads. Here's the latest one today:

Somehow these dudes claim to have sky high smv and can fuck around easily, but they can't get a becky to stick around. It's the same story every time. I think I get how this delusion forms.

It's probably some normie tier guy who occasionally fucks below his league online. Maybe he made out with a genuinely hot coworker once or twice. Maybe even slayed a hot girl once. But generally he's incel besides the scraps he gets online. So his actual dating options are shit, but because he gets occasional sex (with girls he doesn't want to date) and has lucked out with a couple hot girls (who would never date him) he can then convince himself he's a slayer who just can't date. The reality is he's just a normie who fucks down on online, but that's too humiliating. So that's how we end up with the "Oh, I'm such a slayer, but never date" cope.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Ken, alpha_provider and 5 others
Dnr I don't slay but I got a gf

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i’m virgin

Its probably just depressed miserable losers that are a pain to be around so all the girls run away immediadtly after tasting the limp dick once

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Primalsplit and Deleted member 39140
Maybe they’re good with ons sloots but shy around gf material.

Its probably just depressed miserable losers that are a pain to be around so all the girls run away immediadtly after tasting the limp dick once
Even that's hard to believe. Tbh once a girl fucks you, she has every reason to stick around.

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
Probably mostly true. Also these people probably have an aspie personality,

Another factor, they probably have shot social status, the girl gets turned off and embarrassed about showing him to her friends and family.

He was probably ugly as a kid and now is an abused dog HTN

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Pikabro
Even that's hard to believe. Tbh once a girl fucks you, she has every reason to stick around.
the girls that have ons often do not have this mentality

You always get people on these forums that write long stories about how much slaying they've done , but they're somehow single and posting depressing threads. Here's the latest one today:

Somehow these dudes claim to have sky high smv and can fuck around easily, but they can't get a becky to stick around. It's the same story every time. I think I get how this delusion forms.

It's probably some normie tier guy who occasionally fucks below his league online. Maybe he made out with a genuinely hot coworker once or twice. Maybe even slayed a hot girl once. But generally he's incel besides the scraps he gets online. So his actual dating options are shit, but because he gets occasional sex (with girls he doesn't want to date) and has lucked out with a couple hot girls (who would never date him) he can then convince himself he's a slayer who just can't date. The reality is he's just a normie who fucks down on online, but that's too humiliating. So that's how we end up with the "Oh, I'm such a slayer, but never date" cope.
I get dumped for being aspie