My theory of life is while waiting for the right one, have fun with the wrong one

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
My female friends be like:
@Dr. Mog muh muh if you aren’t looking for marriage then why are you even dating her?
IMG 6957

My partner and I share a deep bond, yet I am certain that I do not envision her as my prospective spouse—such matters are entirely distinct. Nevertheless, I am wholeheartedly embracing the present.

Are femoids so stupid that a guy in his late teens is only dating someone just so that he could marry her? Nah I’m telling you these shawties are even smarter, they want me to come off as some kind of non-loyal playboy and wanna hear that from my mouth.

Nah nah bitch miss me with all that shii
laughs cage GIF

• Love it
Reactions: LowTrust
“Oh yeah she my wife fr” I said

while in my mind, as the title depicts, I’m waiting for the right one while enjoying my life with the wrong one

Issa toxic world we live in, stay woke kings
IMG 6958

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
not read brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 23804
your future wife is a whore with 100 bodies shut the fuck up she will never love you if even get her she will only reminisce her time with the 6'4 'CHAD' and you will be cucked every day since you die with that woman

not read brag thread
Oh Dayum I forgot touching grass and engaging irl face to face interactions with a female is considered a huge brag in this forum my bad yo

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and lunin7
only read title but yeah I'd have to agree, based opinion indeed

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog