My theory on conservative vs liberal faces (hint: it's in the eyes)

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
It's really not that complicated.

Your political ideology has to do with the evolutionary forces that shaped ur ancestral history.

Progressive = ancestors lived in an open plain with adequate resources for everyone, and thus developed larger secondary sexual characteristics

Left wing people reach puberty sooner, have more children, live shorter lives, are shorter in height, and have more sexual partners. They also care less about their ingroup and spend less time nurturing their children.

Conservative = ancestors lived in a cold place where there isn't an abundance of resources, delaying gratification and spacial intelligence was the most important - they needed to store food and hunt skillfully. They thus allocated more resources to develop a larger brain, smaller secondary sexual characteristics.

RIght wing people reach puberty later, have less children, live longer lives, are taller in height, and have less sexual partners. They also care less more about their ingroup and spend more time nurturing their children.

The more "northern hemisphere features" on a person, the more conservative they are.

The more "southern hemisphere features" on a person, the more progressive they are.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Preoximerianas, Hikicel69 and 3 others

Your political ideology has to do with the evolutionary forces that shaped ur ancestral history.

Progressive = ancestors lived in an open plain with adequate resources for everyone, and thus developed larger secondary sexual characteristics

Left wing people reach puberty sooner, have more children, live shorter lives, are shorter in height, and have more sexual partners. They also care less about their ingroup and spend less time nurturing their children.

Conservative = ancestors lived in a cold place where there isn't an abundance of resources, delaying gratification and spacial intelligence was the most important - they needed to store food and hunt skillfully. They thus allocated more resources to develop a larger brain, smaller secondary sexual characteristics.

RIght wing people reach puberty later, have less children, live longer lives, are taller in height, and have less sexual partners. They also care less more about their ingroup and spend more time nurturing their children.

The more "northern hemisphere features" on a person, the more conservative they are.
View attachment 1623609View attachment 1623611

The more "southern hemisphere features" on a person, the more progressive they are.

View attachment 1623613View attachment 1623612
retarded theory cause nordic countries are the most liberal.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Lygodactylus, gymcel:( and 13 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, fjor2096, ROTTING and 2 others

View attachment 1623609View attachment 1623611

View attachment 1623613View attachment 1623612
most meds i knew irl were most pretty strong conservatives

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
this is nonsenstical liberals have no children and white conservatives have the most exceptt forgein born conservatives

RIght wing people reach puberty later, have less children, live longer lives, are taller in height, and have less sexual partners. They also care more about their ingroup and spend more time nurturing their children.
bolding the parts I feel apply to me
What do you mean by smaller secondary sexual characteristics?

this is not true, your political views are mostly determined by the influences in your early life & the societal conditions of your time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, ROTTING and zeke714
this is nonsenstical liberals have no children and white conservatives have the most exceptt forgein born conservatives

liberals in the absolute sense - not upper class white "liberals" who are genetically conservative but developed the adaptation of virtue signalling their liberalism to climb the neoliberal social hierarchy

retarded theory cause nordic countries are the most liberal.
liberals in the absolute sense - not upper class white "liberals" who are genetically conservative but developed the adaptation of virtue signalling their liberalism to climb the neoliberal social hierarchy

this is not true, your political views are mostly determined by the influences in your early life & the societal conditions of your time

By political views, i mean it in the absolute sense. Put an east asian in the hood, they might act progressive but deep down in their heart of hearts, they conservative

By political views, i mean it in the absolute sense. Put an east asian in the hood, they might act progressive but deep down in their heart of hearts, they conservative
That's due to differences of culture across different classes, not genetics

most meds i knew irl were most pretty strong conservatives

good point

it might have to do with religion but that seems to be a cop out

i'll look into it

• +1
Reactions: startingover
That's due to differences of culture across different classes, not genetics

at the very least iq and class are very correlated, and "Genetic correlations among cognitive tests are typically greater than 0.6"

good point

it might have to do with religion but that seems to be a cop out

i'll look into it
this could be, most meds are mainly some sort of Christian/Catholic or Muslim

0 proof u have 0 proof

if u mean libertarians tthey also have low childbirth

absolute nonsense about genetic conservative liberals havve very open reception to new things

u watching too many videos stop having opinions u dont know what ura talking about

0 proof u have 0 proof

if u mean libertarians tthey also have low childbirth

absolute nonsense about genetic conservative liberals havve very open reception to new things

u watching too many videos stop having opinions u dont know what ura talking about

libertarians are on a diff axis than left/right

u telling me what information to consume :ROFLMAO:

libertarians are on a diff axis than left/right

u telling me what information to consume :ROFLMAO:
ur talking about liberal and conservative poltically

so ur just wrong liberals have more children

then u say its not about politics but about truest sense of liberal, isnt libertarians the truest liberals fiscally and socially

u litrally have ZERO idea what ur talkinga bout, u have 0 evidence for anything u say i have evidence for what i say

ur talking about liberal and conservative poltically

so ur just wrong liberals have more children

then u say its not about politics but about truest sense of liberal, isnt libertarians the truest liberals fiscally and socially

u litrally have ZERO idea what ur talkinga bout, u have 0 evidence for anything u say i have evidence for what i say

let's not use the term liberals

it's ambiguous here

"so ur just wrong liberals have more children" - didn't i say this?

Wow I guess Middle Easterners are more progressive and Europeans are more homophobic, racist, etc

let's not use the term liberals

it's ambiguous here

"so ur just wrong liberals have more children" - didn't i say this?
stfu and prove anything u say rn because ur talking out of ur ass rn

People fall into these political groups based on their place in a social hierarchy. Attractive people are higher on social hierarchies and so try to preserve the hierarchies. Unattractive people are lower and so try to tear them down. It's not a coincidence that the tranny/furfag/feminist/LGBT movements are dominated by unattractive people of both genders.

People fall into these political groups based on their place in a social hierarchy. Attractive people are higher on social hierarchies and so try to preserve the hierarchies. Unattractive people are lower and so try to tear them down. It's not a coincidence that the tranny/furfag/feminist/LGBT movements are dominated by unattractive people of both genders.

that falls in line with my theory

conservative have more symmetric faces, are taller, and are wealthier

So in another words, r / K theory?

or life history theory
I generally like the idea of an assumed link between life history theory and liberalism / conservatism, but I don't quite think it explains the dumb side of the conservatists. Regardless of country, conservatists are usually made of the dumbest and the smartest people, with liberals sandwiched in between them as mostly the middle class

cdd.png

Low life history speed (K strategy) certainly doesn't apply to for example the white trash, yet they are as conservative as it gets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
jfl reacted before reading :feelsokman:

I generally like the idea of an assumed link between life history theory and liberalism / conservatism, but I don't quite think it explains the dumb side of the conservatists. Regardless of country, conservatists are usually made of the dumbest and the smartest people, with liberals sandwiched in between them as mostly the middle class

cdd.png

Low life history speed (K strategy) certainly doesn't apply to for example the white trash, yet they are as conservative as it gets

yeah white trash is hard to explain