My therapist read the forum, gtfih

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
She said you shouldn't really take much heed of what people say there. From what I saw it was a few wannabe cranio-facial surgeons and orthodontists, a few racists, a mixed race guy with clear learning difficulties, a slightly detached from reality African guy working at a gym in Canada, and everyone else was either indian, or wanted to tall about indians.

Either way you need to spend less time there, it's caused you to have a totally warped sense of the world and you don't fit in with the rest of the audience.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, bululu_87, normie_joe and 28 others
Your therapist needs to get fucked and choke on dick, no one gives a fuck about her retarded opinions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17, Lookologist003, futureashtray and 18 others
Huh? Where are the black phallus discussion threads? Might've missed them. SMH she needs to lurk more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, hypernormie, Mewton and 6 others
a slightly detached from reality African guy working at a gym in Canada
Orgasmed at this part
4ce

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, futureashtray, Mewton and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272, Lookologist003, not__cel and 1 other person
She said you shouldn't really take much heed of what people say there. From what I saw it was a few wannabe cranio-facial surgeons and orthodontists, a few racists, a mixed race guy with clear learning difficulties, a slightly detached from reality African guy working at a gym in Canada, and everyone else was either indian, or wanted to tall about indians.

Either way you need to spend less time there, it's caused you to have a totally warped sense of the world and you don't fit in with the rest of the audience.
r/shitthatneverhappened

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, MoggerGaston, mogre and 1 other person

'you don't fit in' jfl
bros here since 4 years with 20k posts jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Chinacurry and BigJimsWornOutTires
she’s right about this shithole

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and BigJimsWornOutTires

lets hope she didnt see @Xangsane s posts otherwise we all getting swatted

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
lets hope she didnt see @Xangsane s posts otherwise we all getting swatted
That sick motherfucker and his disturbed weather perversion make us all look suspiciously overdue for psychiatric evaluations.

• JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
Hey. This forum is now 60% 14-17 year olds with mental illnesses now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, nword49 and Htobrother
Tell her to go through the posts of @_MVP_ and post results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Htobrother
JFL if you take this forum serious while rotting in your stinky room

• +1
@Xangsane fix you identity issues and learning issues

Jfl

therapist knows to disregard the opinion of indians

• +1
Tales from the library computers of Kolkata

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Htobrother
Hijabis are untouchable
bullfucking shit. a few smiles. a few, "you're so smart and funny." and before you know it, shes choking herself on your dick.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Where to find those I want one to give me a good bj
bullfucking shit. a few smiles. a few, "you're so smart and funny." and before you know it, shes choking herself on your dick.

• Hmm...
r/shitthatneverhappened
I've mentioned this forum several times with my current therapists, psychologists, at the ward. Telling them I spend upwards of 8 hours a day on here and told them what is being discussed here.

They would inquire what I actually do here. Do I engage with people, make posts myself, or largely just look at what others say.
When I told them I am heavily engaged, they told me it's my way of finding social-belonging. coping mechanism. and thought not much more/bad of it. The contents of this forum never shocked my therapists or anything.

They just said I should ask myself whether my activity on here is good or not for my future life.

• +1
Where to find those I want one to give me a good bj
you gotta have a muscular body and charming eyes and kissable lips. but also, the charismatic easy dialogue and smooth convo. you can't be afraid to go in and kiss her lips when her eyes are telling you, "Please fuck the shit out of me, big daddy."

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
you gotta have a muscular body and charming eyes and kissable lips. but also, the charismatic easy dialogue and smooth convo. you can't be afraid to go in and kiss her lips when her eyes are telling you, "Please fuck the shit out of me, big daddy."
Virgin spotted

• Hmm...
So I missed out many hijabis slays
:feelswah:

• +1
That sick motherfucker and his disturbed weather perversion make us all look suspiciously overdue for psychiatric evaluations.
Yeah nigga💀, we got a bad rep because of niggas like xangsane who ruin the community

• +1