My therapyst said i've probably got Cyclothymic (bipolar disorder)

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Joined
Mar 10, 2023
Posts
6,596
Reputation
5,224
This Always happens to me even with my looks, i see myself as subhuman then After some hours i see myself as decent looking and think that I shouldn't be here but then It appens again. I never find any balance
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 30679
1689979599038
 
  • JFL
Reactions: danny phantom and Interested
This Always happens to me even with my looks, i see myself as subhuman then After some hours i see myself as decent looking and think that I shouldn't be here but then It appens again. I never find any balance
Just buy a true mirror to properly assess your looks
 
  • JFL
Reactions: goo25
This Always happens to me even with my looks, i see myself as subhuman then After some hours i see myself as decent looking and think that I shouldn't be here but then It appens again. I never find any balance
Same
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: goo25
explain im retarded
He's bipolar so he has like 2 switching personalities and he reported him for having an alt account cos he has a second personality
 
  • JFL
Reactions: goo25
Muh therapist

291E1EEB 2A8C 444F 9EAA 0F636F7402FA
 
because my mental health Is fucked why would i Need It otherwise
Therapist is not gon fix your problems and answer my other question
 
yes it's female but why Is It important
Cuz it’s less gay and you can probably fuck if she’s decent looking
 
  • JFL
Reactions: goo25
This Always happens to me even with my looks, i see myself as subhuman then After some hours i see myself as decent looking and think that I shouldn't be here but then It appens again. I never find any balance
tell that stupid kike to stfu and storm out the room
 

Similar threads

Zeroself-esteem
Replies
8
Views
50
iBlameWilly
iBlameWilly
BigYoshi
Replies
13
Views
100
BigYoshi
BigYoshi
mewannaascendnow
Replies
12
Views
49
mendeds
mendeds
Excelatory
Replies
1
Views
22
killuacel
killuacel
sugarboyonewacc
Replies
0
Views
12
sugarboyonewacc
sugarboyonewacc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top