My third color change [GREEN]

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
The more I ascend into higher colours, the bigger my racism becomes against greycels.

Sometime, I read a really good point, well explained, with scientific studies linked to back the claims, but then I see it's posted from a greycel and the credibility of his point is lost instantly to my eyes.

Then there are guys like @Gudru that can talk about the flat earth theory, chem trails, aliens fucking with Neanderthals to create the Homo Sapiens and I can still believe him.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Void, Deleted member 3328 and 7 others
i am greycel hello :)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3328, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
The more I ascend into higher colours, the bigger my racism becomes against greycels.

Sometime, I read a really good point, well explained, with scientific studies linked to back the claims, but then I see is posted from a greycel and the credibility of his points is lost instantly to my eyes.

Then there are guys like @Gudru that can talk about the flat earth theory, chem trails, aliens fucking with Neanderthals to create the Homo Sapiens and I can still believe him.
Thanks alot bro but you shouldn't. I know many people dislike me or have critique but imo anything on here should be taken with a grain of salt. I think you're a good user and I appreciate you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and CopeAndRope
Never began for greycels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
i am greycel hello :)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2205 and Petsmart
Keep crying for greycels and their big grey cock

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 2275, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
Ngl that weird ass junkie told me some crazy shit about Neanderthals etc. I'm never going back to that park again.

This is him btw

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191020_195229.jpg
    Screenshot_20191020_195229.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 17
Ngl that weird ass junkie told me some crazy shit about Neanderthals etc. I'm never going back to that park again.

This is him btw
Did u shoot heroin with him?

This is him btw
Wtf, did you invite him into your house? Or it's pic from his social media?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Nah, he was smoking a joint but admitted to being on crack too.
damn what a loser i would never do drugs ahahaha

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Wtf, did you invite him into your house? Or it's pic from his social media?
Pic from whatsapp, got his number cause I found his stuff hilarious but he doesn't know mine.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
maybe he was a neanderthal

Hope u realize nobody gives a shit

cant wait to become blue

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
bluecels - not even the title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
cool story bro

cant wait to become blue
Now that I've ascended to higher colors in the PSL hierarchy I feel the same way towards greycels

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299 and CopeAndRope

Sometime, I read a really good point, well explained, with scientific studies linked to back the claims, but then I see it's posted from a greycel and the credibility of his point is lost instantly to my eyes.

GREYCEL = GAYCEL

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3328 and CopeAndRope
What about OG Greycels Accounts like mine do I have some halo?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
bluecels rise UP

I'm talking about join date :feelstrash:. I'm too self conscious to post here, and low esteem, high E to think I'm important to this site or well known.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
opeAndRope
Maxillophiliac
Joined Aug 17, 2019
Total time spent online 1007:06
Messages2,701Reaction score3,546

I'm talking about join date :feelstrash:. I'm too self conscious to post here, and low esteem, high E to think I'm important to this site or well known.
You joined before me. What's the problem?

opeAndRope
Maxillophiliac
Joined Aug 17, 2019
Total time spent online 1007:06
Messages2,701Reaction score3,546
Mogged by joined date :feelsgood: :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: verZYownZZun and rockndogs