my thoughts on based and lame jobs

Captain Albania

Captain Albania

easygoing asshole
top 6 (meta positions like CEO and other high end management jobs excluded):
1. scientists/researchers, but in a proper field and on a proper institution (so not losers conducting survey-based "research" on a 10th percentile university in Armenia, but authors in hard science who got their papers published in elite journals)
2. doctors (self-explanatory, even though it's insanely unrewarding; won't really increase your appeal with women unless you look good anyway, but even then you'll be too busy to enjoy life)
3. politicians (extremely high influence in your community by the sole fact of having been elected, even if you are a complete joke in every other aspect)
4. architects (don't have media exposure, but the job itself is extremely alpha)
5. actors (high emotional iq, usually good to amazing looks and appeal, relatability thanks to their roles
6. athletes (mostly low class retards, but they are athletic and have a 99th+ percentile media exposure thanks to humans being retards as well)

(pilots do extremely well in surveys with women, but that's just the tom cruise effect, so I didn't include them)

bottom 5, obviously low class jobs (janitors, blue collar workers, philosophers) excluded:
1. public servants
2. programmers
3. teachers
4. engineers
5. cops

(all self-explanatory)

why did this thread fail, because almost no one here has a job? very disappointed.