My thoughts on fasting

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Fasting imo is a meme if you are under 18. At this age you need to fucking eat if you want to grow. When i was in highschool i could eat anythig and grow.

Ive you have finished growing then fasting once a fortnight is legit imo. There are genuine health benefits and financial benefits. I will begin fortnightly fasting (only water) and see how it impacts me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
yeah agreed. When you're growing you should eat like a fucking pig and not worry about weight gain because that's how you grow. Your body isn't going to make new tissue from air and sunlight JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Afrikancel
yeah agreed. When you're growing you should eat like a fucking pig and not worry about weight gain because that's how you grow. Your body isn't going to make new tissue from air and sunlight JFL
Exactly. JFL at telling a 14 year old to eat healthy. Eat 4k calories a day. high protein. High carb. High fat. Play sports to increase hgh(no lifting imo)

• +1
Exactly. JFL at telling a 14 year old to eat healthy. Eat 4k calories a day. high protein. High carb. High fat. Play sports to increase hgh(no lifting imo)
High carb seems to be especially important. though idk why. Protein makes more sense since it's a major component of muscle + bone

• +1
High carb seems to be especially important. though idk why. Protein makes more sense since it's a major component of muscle + bone
you need protein for building blocks but you need high carbs to fuel constant growth. Growth takes energy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
you need protein for building blocks but you need high carbs to fuel constant growth. Growth takes energy
As a teen you need to be in a constant anabolic state. Never feel hungry

• +1
LOL I fasted since I was 7 and grew to be 6 foot by the time I turned 13 when both my parents are 5'7

• +1
As a teen you need to be in a constant anabolic state. Never feel hungry
Exactly. Constant growth.
LOL I fasted since I was 7 and grew to be 6 foot by the time I turned 13 when both my parents are 5'7
It isn't just fasting. Its nutrient overload too.

For a 14 year old active growing kid, schools meme and tell them to eat "healthy" when they should be having high fat, high carb, high protien nutrition. Minimum 3.5k calories. that is if they want to fucking grow huge.
Do not worry about getting fat, as long as you are under 20BMI you are fine. You need those nutrients for spine growth, frame, clavicles, wrist thickness and density and collagen for thick skin, ribcage growth high density organs.

Last edited:
  • +1
As long as the majority of the weight gain isn't fat. Having high bodyfat is estrogenous, and can negatively affect growth.
Most teenagers that are active, eat as much as they can, and don't eat garbage don't have to worry about this though.

• +1
As long as the majority of the weight gain isn't fat. Having high bodyfat is estrogenous, and can negatively affect growth.
Most teenagers that are active, eat as much as they can, and don't eat garbage don't have to worry about this though.
Chicken, eggs, steak everyday

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and SomethingOff
  • +1
A little extra fat shouldn't cause too much extra estrogen but if you're morbidly obese it will.

• +1