My thoughts on Rape

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick. And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is penetrated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through. For women, rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewelry and don't want to give sex away for free. Really, the only punishment for rape should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness. Since it's the same punishment, why would anyone rape a Feminist instead of a beautiful woman? Those fat ugly feminists that scream the loudest that "no means NO," are actually hoping to limit the amount of sex the genetically gifted attractive women get. And, in so doing, hoping that some hapless male starving for sex will find himself scraping the very, very bottom of the barrel where the fat and ugly feminist will finally have the chance to scream, "YES, FUCK ME HARD." Hey fat ugly feminists, it isn't going to work. You only really have one option. Lose the weight, learn how to use make up, and get an overhaul of your personality. In some cases you may need extensive plastic surgery to have any hope of getting my cock rammed into your ass.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, StalinCel, Gladiator and 11 others
Let drugmaxxed badg96 on tren rape you while walking in a dark alley then jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Tallooksmaxxer, ballskin and 5 others
Rape is the second worse thing behind torture.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, ballskin and thecel
thats a lot of words that im not gonna read

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 19036, thecel and 1 other person
26296777 CA14 4EDF 8D45 2B8EC6AEFFCA

Read it all and I totally agree.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ItsOver.com, thecel and 1 other person
Suifuel for MtF transmaxers such as me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Tallooksmaxxer, ballskin and 3 others
It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick.

Ignoring the 3rd item in the list (assuming it’s a joke), this point is as dumb as, “Atomic bomb is nowhere near as bad as giant asteroid hitting Earth.” :lul:

And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock.

People can’t be force-fed since the mouth is designed to accommodate food. :lul:

Those fat ugly feminists that scream the loudest that "no means NO," are actually hoping to limit the amount of sex the genetically gifted attractive women get. And, in so doing, hoping that some hapless male starving for sex will find himself scraping the very, very bottom of the barrel where the fat and ugly feminist will finally have the chance to scream, "YES, FUCK ME HARD."

On one hand, the most hideous women have unlimited access to Chads per the Juggernaut Law.

On the other hand, unattractive women are desperate for sex with subhuman incels.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Bro, if what you typed is true, I’d be slaying landwhales all day.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger, ballskin, currylightskin and 1 other person
If the FBI is watching this...

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
I just want to say... boobs

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Really, the only punishment for rape should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, stevielake, currylightskin and 3 others
humans value agency and bodily autonomy so much for a species that murders and eats animals en masse by the billions. But when an incel jams his 4 inch cock (that she's not even gonna feel) in some 5/10 slut that essentially gets alcohol raped by men every night when she gets piss drunk in clubs, it's a disaster

Totally agree, charges for rape should be reduced especially if you don't impregnate the victim

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick. And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is penetrated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through. For women, rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewelry and don't want to give sex away for free. Really, the only punishment for rape should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness. Since it's the same punishment, why would anyone rape a Feminist instead of a beautiful woman? Those fat ugly feminists that scream the loudest that "no means NO," are actually hoping to limit the amount of sex the genetically gifted attractive women get. And, in so doing, hoping that some hapless male starving for sex will find himself scraping the very, very bottom of the barrel where the fat and ugly feminist will finally have the chance to scream, "YES, FUCK ME HARD." Hey fat ugly feminists, it isn't going to work. You only really have one option. Lose the weight, learn how to use make up, and get an overhaul of your personality. In some cases you may need extensive plastic surgery to have any hope of getting my cock rammed into your ass.
JFL, I actually feel for foids tho. My one fear is getting anally raped by some old white dude in my apartment gym since I am a twink.

• JFL
what did bro yap about, can someone explain in 2 words?

• JFL