My thoughts on Stanley Kubrick

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken

this guy is so fucking ugly, im so happy that i dont resemble him in the slightest, his eyes and fucked up undereyes are so fucking disgusting, who the fuck raped his undereyes, wtf happened there, abused dog tier under eye, flat cheekbones aswell, im laughin at his subhumanity, i look so much better than this guy, @
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin
can confirm, especially my under eyes mogs his to obilivion, im so happy i dont look like him, if i was his father i would have kicked his fat ass from home a long time ago, this under eye support i cant breathe :lul:, he looks 20 and 60 at the same time, if i punch his under eye region he will die, he needs malar implants asap, he has under eyes of 5 year old, its like his bones didnt grow, he should be living hermit lifestly for the rest of his life, he should rot till he dies, only play games and master computer, he will never fuck a female that loves him, imagine it, how can this truecel be happy?, give me his adress and i will punch his ugly face, his whole skull is fucked, genetic trash, he is probably playing video games and escaping reality,look at his skull and fucked up ratios, and he act like he doesnt care, i feel bad for him ngl, he is infantile

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Manletmachine, Hikicel69 and 2 others
@OldVirgin

he looks normie here

Attachments

• stanley-christiane-kubrick-001-stanley-christiane-kubrick-three-young-children_1200x628.jpg
    stanley-christiane-kubrick-001-stanley-christiane-kubrick-three-young-children_1200x628.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
nobody cares

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18452, Anomaly and 1 other person
Chad here

Abrams-LEAD.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Anomaly and subhuman incel
No one will remember your name you dogabused simp

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 18452 and subhuman incel
@Manletmachine @BrahminBoss

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Manletmachine