My thoughts on the 'heightpill'

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
Being short won't stop you from getting laid or ltring, but it makes people see you as less of a man. Essentially what this means is you can get girls but you won't be able to be masculine or dominating outside of bed (its diff in bed cos dick size can make up for it, people are pretty much the same height in bed and the girl can mentally cuck you by imagining someone else fucking her).

If your short and can't heightfraud to a decent stature, try to be prettyboy or 'maesthetic' and go after girls who are masculine in some way, bisexual girls are a good start

For those of u with an attention span thats decent enough to read 5 lines of text (extremely rare in this forum), what are your thoughts?

• WTF
Reactions: Kamui
I'm 167cm tall. And while I am not a virgin, it is a definite drawback. Women are social hivemind creatures. They care very much about the social approval of their peers. A woman's friends will often make fun of her for having a manlet boyfriend. I don't think its a shocker that the women I've slept with almost never introduce me to their friends or family.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
another water bluecel thread woo hoo

short mofos have to find a niche. Either be goth, have androgynous vibes, or be feminine but also have sex appeal. Short men shouldn’t lift weights or be buff. You’ll never be seen as masc so don’t even bother, just femmaxx

I'm 167cm tall.
Bean

I'm 167cm tall. And while I am not a virgin, it is a definite drawback. Women are social hivemind creatures. They care very much about the social approval of their peers. A woman's friends will often make fun of her for having a manlet boyfriend. I don't think its a shocker that the women I've slept with almost never introduce me to their friends or family.
Ye facts, even if they say they do accept your height and don’t care, deep down they’d always prefer the taller version of you

Just look at how foids talk about their shorter ex bf when they “upgrade” with a taller bf

Short men shouldn’t lift weights or be buff. You’ll never be seen as masc so don’t even bother, just femmaxx
When I was a 128.1lbs @ 167cm tall, women didn't seem to care either. I have since bulked up to 152.4 lbs. An Asian transwoman sent me a kiss emoji on Grindr. And a brown transwoman invited me to her hotel last week but I decided not to go because its in downtown Toronto, a 33 minute drive away in highway traffic, parking at and near the hotel is expensive. Valet parking is $55 CAD. Fuck that shit. The two ciswomen I slept with in the last year have told me that I should build muscle mass.

Short guys are just screwed overall. We're told we are over-compensating if we go to the gym. But when we stay small, women don't want us either for the most part. I say for the most part because I'm not a virgin.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore