My thoughts on trade work

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
College seems better if you do STEM or a highly desirable job. Don't go into debt for it, enjoy the college experience, try and find a wife because it gets harder to find a young girl with realistic standards who isn't ran through as you get older.

Trade work would mog because the training is cheaper and takes less time but seemingly, the pay isn't as good and you have to deal with slave labor and disrespect from idiots you work with. The high paying trades make you travel all the time like merchant mariner, electrical lineman, CDL truck driving, even many construction jobs. Doing something like HVAC or plumbing and then making your own business is where all the money is. You are your own boss and plenty of jobs to do because everyone always needs it for their house and you can demand whatever price you want. The big bucks is being a business owner, otherwise you are being paid nothing for slave labor, the high paying trades pay a lot but you are constantly on the road and can't have a family or be at your house, which is the entire purpose of making money. And with modern women, i would NOT trust them to not cheat on you while you are out slaving away making money.

College = kinda gay, can be expensive, degree is forever though and will lead to more opportunities regardless

Trades = probably more real life experience, might be higher paying in the future and be a much better deal than college, but currently it's cucked

If you disagree with me I'd love to learn more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, FutureSlayer, midlatinocel and 1 other person
trades make a lot of money now since all the boomers are retiring and there's severe shortages, I charge everyone out of the ass as it's not like there's an alternative.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lasnt, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 16220
I've tried trades as apprentice. Its ok and well paying but you work in sausagefest with guys who jerk each other off over their manual labor accomplishments and yea are often/usually dickheads, kinda gay and boring but college is kinda gay and boring too, college is so woke, its so disney, i feel like it's very hard to even get advisors in college to give it to you straight half the time because everyone is so fake or at least that was my experience, everyone walks on eggshells and if you have not had a lot of experience in the working world you will gain a very distorted perspective that could be your ruin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and pentamogged9000
manual labour is suifuel

just do anything to be sat at a desk doing something ur good at/have at least a slight interest in

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thereallegend
If I can't NEET I will get a trade job

Over for your IQ if trades ever seems a better alternative to education

Just another blackpill to add to the list...

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
being cubicle bound is an extremely retarded way to spend a majority of your life. it's an npc lifepath. working on a ship with shore leave on many different countries sounds decent. obviously you'll never make a career out of it, but the experience can probably be parlayed into similar fields of work. you'll just end up n337ing on a ship which is ideal