My Tinder Experiment Shows Massive Falloff in Likes at Sub ~6 PSL

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
The crazy 1400 likes Tinder post got me curious so I made 4 different tinder profiles in Canadian city with 1M+ people. I used NT and believable pictures of these relatively unknown models and a guy I know Irl. First 3 guys i just used 3 pictures, all selfies, other 2 I used 4 or 5 with mix of selfies and group pics.
Disclaimer- I half assed this and didn't document anything. Zanoza matches were insane and I was going to screen record it but it locked my account and asked for verification before I could. I'm not saying these results and their implications are all-encompassing or purely sound. I've made multiple Chadfishes and Maherfishes in the past 3 years so the ELO on my phone has probably been run into the dirt already as well...

Alex Zanoza 6.75-7 PSL

Salludon 6.25-6.5 Named Bruno

Mixed Race Model Laurence Coke 5.75-6 - Gave him my name Sheida to keep ethnicity ambiguous

This Random Model Faggot Who Fits Tiktok Aesthetic ~5-5.25 PSL

Kinda GL Normie Dude 4.25-4.5

Results:
Zanoza- 99+ in a few hours I think
Sallu- ~80 After I made in evening and checked next evening
6 PSL guy- 99+ After I made at night and checked 24 hrs later
Zoomer faggot- 20 something after 24 hours
Normie- 11 on First day, 19 the morning after

- Look Nt, Group Pictures, Look Friendly and outgoing: ALL THAT IS COPEEEE. I only used solo selfies for the first 3 guys
- Just Be Goodlooking triumphs any pheno/ethnicity theory, lol at muh Nordic or muh anything else. Just be Good Looking matters more. Bitches don't care about your background in North America.

You will fall off a cliff if you are not a fullblown Chadlite + on Tinder. Even with the few matches you may muster up, is it likely that you will beat the hundreds of other dicks in her messages at a chance to hang out with a good looking girl??

Also For Ethnics- Just fucking lol if you think you can compete unless you are very good looking. If above average white dudes have it like this what do you think you're gonna get with online dating? Just stick to your social circle games bruh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: New Technology, Deleted member 55631, PolishBateman and 28 others
That Zanoza face on the right has went through some filtering, didn't it? Sclera too white and face has a different color than the rest of the body.

I always enjoy reading these threads by the way. I'm still reading this, just wanted to point out the face thing before forgetting.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Chadeep, Pumanator and 1 other person
That Zanoza face on the right has went through some filtering, didn't it? Sclera too white and face has a different color than the rest of the body.

I always enjoy reading these threads by the way. I'm still reading this, just wanted to point out the face thing before forgetting.
I really hope so bruh.. that guy is pure suifuel

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, metagross, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Never began. Id like to see how tyrone would do

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103 and Lorsss
People always focus on the OLD race stats but fail to recognize the abysmal reply rates for white men. Sure white men have better odds than ethnics but those odds fucking suck.

if you’re relying 100% on OLD and you aren’t chadlite what the fuck are you doing

go to bars and clubs and join recreational activities that force you to meet women

go volunteer somewhere women volunteer

go make guy friends, women will just come into your life through them

25 and I haven’t touched OLD since 19

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000, Deleted member 14781, lungorichard and 7 others
where do u even find these people. first guy is unreal jesus

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103, germanlooks, AscendingHero and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: exeight and Deleted member 14160
Are the photos you posted here the complete profile pictures? Or did you use more? That's quite important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
if you’re relying 100% on OLD and you aren’t chadlite what the fuck are you doing
kinda true but hard without friends who like clubbing + high inhib. game is rigged man😢

The crazy 1400 likes Tinder post got me curious so I made 4 different tinder profiles in Canadian city with 1M+ people. I used NT and believable pictures of these relatively unknown models and a guy I know Irl. First 3 guys i just used 3 pictures, all selfies, other 2 I used 4 or 5 with mix of selfies and group pics.
Disclaimer- I half assed this and didn't document anything. Zanoza matches were insane and I was going to screen record it but it locked my account and asked for verification before I could. I'm not saying these results and their implications are all-encompassing or purely sound. I've made multiple Chadfishes and Maherfishes in the past 3 years so the ELO on my phone has probably been run into the dirt already as well...

Alex Zanoza 6.75-7 PSL
View attachment 1502746View attachment 1502747

View attachment 1502750View attachment 1502751

Mixed Race Model Laurence Coke 5.75-6 - Gave him my name Sheida to keep ethnicity ambiguous
View attachment 1502792View attachment 1502790

View attachment 1502795View attachment 1502796

View attachment 1502755View attachment 1502757

Results:

- Look Nt, Group Pictures, Look Friendly and outgoing: ALL THAT IS COPEEEE. I only used solo selfies for the first 3 guys
- Just Be Goodlooking triumphs any pheno/ethnicity theory, lol at muh Nordic or muh anything else. Just be Good Looking matters more. Bitches don't care about your background in North America.

You will fall off a cliff if you are not a fullblown Chadlite + on Tinder. Even with the few matches you may muster up, is it likely that you will beat the hundreds of other dicks in her messages at a chance to hang out with a good looking girl??

Also For Ethnics- Just fucking lol if you think you can compete unless you are very good looking. If above average white dudes have it like this what do you think you're gonna get with online dating? Just stick to your social circle games bruh.
zanoza looks like me if my face grew properly

fucking over

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
Are the photos you posted here the complete profile pictures? Or did you use more? That's quite important.
First 3 guys i just used 3 pictures, all selfies, other 2 I used 4 or 5 with mix of selfies and group pics. Edited that in as well. I wanted to disprove some of the copers here who think looking NT and sociable is important. No doubt it will boost one to an extent, but the hyper good looking Chads were carried purely by their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
kinda true but hard without friends who like clubbing + high inhib. game is rigged man😢
cope i went clubbing alone even in foreign countries and i'm extremely high inhib

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and .👽.
So needs to be PSL6 range.

How much is that in your rating, as in TOP % guy?
According to standard deviation. it would be: top 2%. As in, look better tgan 98% of guys.

2552162_PSL.png

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, DivineBeing and Deleted member 14160

According to standard deviation. it would be: top 2%. As in, look better tgan 98% of guys.

2552162_PSL.png
just get 2 LLs when average height theory

puts you into top 1% height and therefore top 1% looks

This guy is at least 5 psl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin, Oberyn, chawaje and 11 others
ik a curry who does pretty well ngl, also very gl though + tall

inb4 tales

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 4 others
The cope :ogre:
Face >> height
nope height > face

every time u guys post a "slayer" they are extremely tall and have a very good frame

but u copers never notice it

put zyros and try saying he's gl without laughing even if u only see his face + nek

Last edited:

2552162_PSL.png
Luckily for us that ~6psl range (Male model level) is very uncommon. Make a woman tinder account, the best highest elo profiles are shown first. I would reckon most of the popular guys are in the 5-5.5 psl rangee.. I haven't seen one verified 6 psl looking guy in Vancouver or Toronto, when I made them for curiosity to check competition.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and DivineBeing
Bruno getting only 80 is proof your Elo is fucked

shit experiment

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Edgar, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others

Alex Zanoza 6.75-7 PSL
View attachment 1502746View attachment 1502747

View attachment 1502750View attachment 1502751

View attachment 1502792View attachment 1502790

View attachment 1502795View attachment 1502796

View attachment 1502755View attachment 1502757

Results:

lifefuel on the ethnic tho i mog him after HT and undereye fat grafts and chin filler

Luckily for us that ~6psl range (Male model level) is very uncommon. Make a woman tinder account, the best highest elo profiles are shown first. I would reckon most of the popular guys are in the 5-5.5 psl rangee.. I haven't seen one verified 6 psl looking guy in Vancouver or Toronto, when I made them for curiosity to check competition.
cope

Bruno getting only 80 is proof your Elo is fucked

shit experiment
yeah but the difference was still pretty massive going to the last 2 guys vs first 3. Ofc, I will leave interpretations to the readers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, fogdart, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
zanoza looks like me if my face grew properly

fucking over

Nah man, you look good. If you are not too tall but also not too short, compensate with a decent amount of muscle mass. But with regards to face you look good. You have great eyes.

If you are not doing this already, speak irl with people and especially girls/women and see how they behave around you. That should give you the confidence boost that you need.

No I didn't call him BELOW average
But this guy mogs Anstrum hard
In any case lifefuel for me. He was a decent slayer at my university

yeah but the difference was still pretty massive going to the last 2 guys vs first 3. Ofc, I will leave interpretations to the readers.
9F967EE1 6AB2 4F25 B6F1 9F6219CCFE66
Try this guy or someone similar

screenrecord that shit and let’s see.. (inb4 op lies about the experiment to prove Muh masc)

• Hmm...
View attachment 1502860Try this guy or someone similar

screenrecord that shit and let’s see.. (inb4 op lies about the experiment to prove Muh masc)
Bruh I'm not trying to prove masc at all. The mixed model doesn't have masc bones and he got more likes than Sallu.:hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, fogdart and DivineBeing
just get 2 LLs when average height theory

puts you into top 1% height and therefore top 1% looks
The cope :ogre:
Face >> height
nope height > face

every time u guys post a "slayer" they are extremely tall and have a very good frame

but u copers never notice it

put zyros and try saying he's gl without laughing even if u only see his face + nek
I think, how much height matters, is NOT evenly distributed.

* manlet, short, below average height: height matters ALOT
* average to 4 inches above average height: height matters limited, face is law.
* really tall, like 5+ inches above normal. Height matters alot again; maybe you even get away with a low tier normie, or normie face

• +1
Reactions: ItalianCesso and DivineBeing
u r giga low inhib. how was it?
i went to a rave in berlin once by myself. i brought MDMA and was just talking to other guys and telling them i'm new and whether i can join their groups. they made me go to a girl that ground on me (she was taller than me) after that i left the club and had a breakdown despite being on MDMA (it was a manic episode where i laughed while tears came out of my eyes). since then i got fucked up going clubbing bars any kind of nightlife that traumatised me for life

then i went to clubs in asia, london, different cities in the US by myself and just danced and got super drunk and hopped around different groups.

tbh it's not hard to get to know new people clubbing but impossible to get laid or talk to girls

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Pumanator, Prettyboy and 1 other person
i went to a rave in berlin once by myself. i brought MDMA and was just talking to other guys and telling them i'm new and whether i can join their groups. they made me go to a girl that ground on me (she was taller than me) after that i left the club and had a breakdown despite being on MDMA (it was a manic episode where i laughed while tears came out of my eyes). since then i got fucked up going clubbing bars any kind of nightlife that traumatised me for life

then i went to clubs in asia, london, different cities in the US by myself and just danced and got super drunk and hopped around different groups.

tbh it's not hard to get to know new people clubbing but impossible to get laid or talk to girls
giga low inhib Chad. mirin(y)

• +1
Bruh I'm not trying to prove masc at all. The mixed model doesn't have masc bones and he got more likes than Sallu.:hnghn::hnghn:
Ok but try tinder with him and screenrecord for 24 hours
I’m willing to take couple days off and sleep little to watch 24 hour recording to make sure results aren’t forged

• JFL
giga low inhib Chad. mirin(y)
nah that's not low inhib i just didn't care about being rejected from male groups in clubs or anything that could happen to me clubbing alone

i never asked a girl out in my life i'm as high inhib as it gets

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Ok but try tinder with him and screenrecord for 24 hours
I’m willing to take couple days off and sleep little to watch 24 hour recording to make sure results aren’t forged
whats his name

nah that's not low inhib i just didn't care about being rejected from male groups in clubs or anything that could happen to me clubbing alone

i never asked a girl out in my life i'm as high inhib as it gets
i think clubs are good way to low inhib max i need to go out more often.

yea i also never asked a girl out IRL. only on dating apps where im low inhib af

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 14160 and DivineBeing
I think, how much height matters, is NOT evenly distributed.

* manlet, short, below average height: height matters ALOT
* average to 4 inches above average height: height matters limited, face is law.
* really tall, like 5+ inches above normal. Height matters alot again; maybe you even get away with a low tier normie, or normie face

face > height

height is cope after 5'9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and .👽.
i think clubs are good way to low inhib max i need to go out more often.

yea i also never asked a girl out IRL. only on dating apps where im low inhib af
ye online dating i insult girls literally and abuse them but when they meet me irl they meet a shy flower that can't even look at them :forcedsmile:

they're always weirded out by that :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AscendingHero, Chadeep and 5 others

How did drugs help you in this situation?

Also, you don't have to do everything a group of strangers asks you to do.

What, i got laid and i picked up girls from clubs by going out alone in Asia and in Croatia, i am giga low inhib especially when drunk tbh.

It is not impossible to talk to girls or get laid lul

How did drugs help you in this situation?

Also, you don't have to do everything a group of strangers asks you to do.
dunno i found the groups to hang out with sober at the waiting line or inside the club so it didn't help socialising

tbh the MDMA didn't help at all it just made me manic and paranoid at some point

ye but they were tall germans and i was 18 so i thought i should just go to the girl and listen to them.

tbh they tried to get me laid good guys and wanted to give me some molly too and bought me some drinks

• +1