My tinder JB will rate your pics as requested

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 16275, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
I hate high class foids that have control over us just cause of looks:feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, vaninskybird and Niklaus Mikaelson
I hate high class foids that have control over us just cause of looks:feelsohgod:
that's why balkan manlet ogres like us have to step up and start beating women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Niklaus Mikaelson
next time i beat a woman, know that i did it for the future of mankind

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
let her rate this recent candid of me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, currylightskin, FrameMogger and 6 others
Yeah, it might get a bit rough 😅
xangane alt or whatever not my problem,please ask her to rate me,,if you do then pls tell her iam 5ft11 Pakistani/easternpakistani(punjabi) ,brachy pak armenoid turano sythian mutt aborignal influenced cel,,i pmed u nikko

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, currylightskin, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Nah he looks worse here, bad hairline. The pic’i sent is better it frauds his hairline
You guys should use a pic where he isn’t squinting cuz he’s higher appeal in those

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Cope

Btw who are you? An ethnic trying to teach European History to one european? jfl at u tbh

Romania was part of the Roman Empire

"they have nothing to do with latins" :biden:
Nigga from Britain all the way to the caucasus and the northern Arabian peninsula was in the Roman Empire. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: what does that kind of logic even mean

Nigga from Britain all the way to the caucasus and the northern Arabian peninsula was in the Roman Empire. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: what does that kind of logic even mean
You are another ethnic nigga trying to show off some kind of "mental superiority", but in reality you are another dumbfuck tbh

What I firstly said was that apart from the common languages used in those zones, they had another common thing, which is that they belonged to the Roman Empire.

In the arabian peninsule, to annihilate your shitty logic, is that they didn't and to this day still don't even speak any kind of romance language.

You are another ethnic nigga trying to show off some kind of "mental superiority", but in reality you are another dumbfuck tbh

What I firstly said was that apart from the common languages used in those zones, they had another common thing, which is that they belonged to the Roman Empire.

In the arabian peninsule, to annihilate your shitty logic, is that they didn't and to this day still don't even speak any kind of romance language.
Bro even French is romance language. The romans spread their genes no matter where they went whether their descendants speak a romance language or not.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
BUMP- @Niko69

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Niklaus Mikaelson
Bro even French is romance language. The romans spread their genes no matter where they went whether their descendants speak a romance language or not.
1st I'm not ur bro

2nd what do u mean with "even french" jfl what do you speak some dialect from bantu or urdu 😂

3rd the thing is that my reply was related to being latino, you farfetched this

1st I'm not ur bro

2nd what do u mean with "even french" jfl what do you speak some dialect from bantu or urdu 😂

3rd the thing is that my reply was related to being latino, you farfetched this

1.) lmao why are you acting hard on a incel/looksmaxxing forum jfl :forcedsmile:, calm down, unless you are some kind of chad trying to talk down to me, im not taking this behavior seriously, and even if you were then i still wouldnt care for it because you are on a incel/looksmaxxing forum of all places. Are you really trying to intimidate a guy online who lives on the complete opposite side of the world from you who youll probably never meet in your life?

2.) even french as in the language FRENCH, is a romance language ("gallo-romance" language to be exact), are you retarded?

3.) Yes, and my reply to you was that romanians have as much to do with latins as hispanics have to do with latins. Both speak a latin based descended language, both are not actually real original latins.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and currylightskin
1.) lmao why are you acting hard on a incel/looksmaxxing forum jfl :forcedsmile:, calm down, unless you are some kind of chad trying to talk down to me, im not taking this behavior seriously, and even if you were then i still wouldnt care for it because you are on a incel/looksmaxxing forum of all places. Are you really trying to intimidate a guy online who lives on the complete opposite side of the world from you who youll probably never meet in your life?

2.) even french as in the language FRENCH, is a romance language ("gallo-romance" language to be exact), are you retarded?

3.) Yes, and my reply to you was that romanians have as much to do with latins as hispanics have to do with latins. Both speak a latin based descended language, both are not actually real original latins.
This greycel clown thinks he's something big .

• +1
Reactions: Hades and FrameMogger
@Niko69 make sure to tag everyone whose pics are being rated, after getting rated yea?

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 16275, FrameMogger and 1 other person
A girl from tinder I matched with some time ago, has agreed to rate your pics, so send me a DM or something if you want your pics rated. Same girl from my previous thread that rated MTN as ugly

About her: She is a stacylite (imo) from London, I will sadly not post a pic of her as both she and I would like to keep it private. The ratings will happen tommorow as I'm headed to bed in a bit

Tagging people that wanted me to make her rate
@Xangsane @DoctorLooksmax
how would she rate you ?

• +1
Yeah. She'd probably rate salludon and xang 5/10.

Rest will be rated 1-2/10. Would probably appear deformed to her.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
Yeah. She'd probably rate salludon and xang 5/10.

Rest will be rated 1-2/10. Would probably appear deformed to her.
Do you think she'd rate me lower after finding out I'm ethnic?

• +1

Tf are you talking about lol I'm not trying to intimidate you, if you feel insecure it's your problem. I'm just telling you that I prefer not to be associated with some other ethnic group: southamericans, but even if you are from other ethnic background, again you calling me "bro" doesn't have place here.

Look, maybe the comprehension level there in Mumbai is too low, I understood your sentence, I thought not listing all the romance languages wouldn't be neccessary, but maybe I was wrong lol
You said: "even french", denigrating it, like if having some curry language gives you some kind of superiority, which in case of being superior it would be the opposite, where has to be seen an ethnic mocking the language of the zones where your people come to live and identify as much as possible jfl

You don't seem to understand, same goes to your other ethnic partners in crime who are uplifting your posts btw.
The post was about a southamerican calling himself latino, latinos are those of latin ascendancy, those who would come originally from Lazio or some village that had Rome as a metropoli , that's were the word comes from btw, and who also speak a romance language. Not some southamerican from Bolivia, who has been descendant mainly of natives and indian people

Last edited:
Tf are you talking about lol I'm not trying to intimidate you, if you feel insecure it's your problem. I'm just telling you that I prefer not to be associated with some other ethnic group: southamericans, but even if you are from other ethnic background, again you calling me "bro" doesn't have place here.

Look, maybe the comprehension level there in Mumbai is too low, I understood your sentence, I thought not listing all the romance languages wouldn't be neccessary, but maybe I was wrong lol
You said: "even french", denigrating it, like if having some curry language gives you some kind of superiority, which in case of being superior it would be the opposite, where has to be seen an ethnic mocking the language of the zones where your people come to live and identify as much as possible jfl

You don't seem to understand, same goes to your other ethnic partners in crime who are uplifting your posts btw.
The post was about a southamerican calling themself latino, latinos are those of latin ascendancy, those who would come originally from Lazio or some village that had Rome as a metropoli , that's were the word comes from btw, and who also speak a romance language. Not some southamerican from Bolivia, who has been descendant mainly of natives and indian people

Holy fucking shit you touchy eurotard, it's literally just bro. It's a fucking word of addressing someone, I call even people I don't even like "bro" or "bruh" because that's just a way of addressing someone nowadays. I don't know man. You are accusing me of being insecure :forcedsmile: but are literally shitting bricks over a 3 letter word.

Even French as in yes, it's another romance language with people there who have who have Latin influence, but those people aren't descended from the true original Latins like Italians would be. And even if they are, then there are literally hundreds of thousands of south Americans who are literally descended from migrants from southern Europe like Spain or Italy who immigrated in the 19th and 20th century, and didn't mix with anyone. Now they aren't Latin anymore? Also I would never identify as French because I don't live in fucking France retard, and even if I did I'd probably identify as a French CITIZEN but not as "ethnically French" because I wouldn't be, stop making so many assumptions about me retard. :forcedsmile:

Also I'm not addressing your last point as I already did that. :rolleyes:

Fuaaark :dafuckfeels:

0 jb appeal

Rage mad 1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, NeedToSucceed, Enfant terrible and 2 others
0 hot white girl appeal JFL. Should prob stick to Indians. Prob why I've never fucked a good looking white girl.
Plus @Niko69 is she just virtue signaling or does she really think I look NT AF.

@Pakicel is vindicated JFL

Screen Shot 2022 06 05 at 114853 AM

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Loki
Download

ask her to rate this god pleaseeeee

• +1
Holy fucking shit you touchy eurotard, it's literally just bro. It's a fucking word of addressing someone, I call even people I don't even like "bro" or "bruh" because that's just a way of addressing someone nowadays. I don't know man. You are accusing me of being insecure :forcedsmile: but are literally shitting bricks over a 3 letter word.

Even French as in yes, it's another romance language with people there who have who have Latin influence, but those people aren't descended from the true original Latins like Italians would be. And even if they are, then there are literally hundreds of thousands of south Americans who are literally descended from migrants from southern Europe like Spain or Italy who immigrated in the 19th and 20th century, and didn't mix with anyone. Now they aren't Latin anymore? Also I would never identify as French because I don't live in fucking France retard, and even if I did I'd probably identify as a French CITIZEN but not as "ethnically French" because I wouldn't be, stop making so many assumptions about me retard. :forcedsmile:

Also I'm not addressing your last point as I already did that. :rolleyes:
You're the only one that wrote an essay after I stated 3 simple points
jfl at trying to change the situation

Won't keep on kicking a dead horse tbh you don't understand that there are different ethnic groups, and that should be adressed, but not by an ethnic that wants to be seen as a french citizen, but by someone who accepts the differences between people

You're the only one that wrote an essay after I stated 3 simple points
jfl at trying to change the situation

Won't keep on kicking a dead horse tbh you don't understand that there are different ethnic groups, and that should be adressed, but not by an ethnic that wants to be seen as a french citizen, but by someone who accepts the differences between people
:rolleyes:

ironically I am happy with this feedback despite being 4/10

Attachments

• rate.jpg
    rate.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Smesh did it better

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Niklaus Mikaelson