My tinder results are even worse in Europe than the USA

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
My results back home are usually pretty mediocre (a couple decent matches per day of active use) but here it's an absolute bloodbath. I matched with a couple landwhales, then they unmatched me almost immediately. I currently have one active match who is a 3/10 ethnic goblina, probably will unmatch me soon because I haven't messaged her yet. What's the deal over here? Do they dislike that I'm American (that's in my bio)? Are their standards even higher (height-wise and/or facially)? Can only ethnics/blacks OR distinctly tall whites do well in places like Paris? I was thinking of Tyronefishing to see how strong JBB is in France. Most of the BMWF couples I've seen are older post-wall roasties so it's hard to tell what the young girls are into (I feel like the blacks slay in the clubs at night, I have yet to risk going to one of them). The only common features of the guys I've seen walking around with cute young girls is probably decent height and 5/10+ PSL face, but even that's not a constant (some wide-framed, handsome, fashionmaxxed manlets do alright for themselves). I'm just can't seem to figure out why I'm doing even worse here than in the US. Any recommendations (other than being reincarnated as Chad)? I know it's blue pilled but what should I put in my bio here? Pictures wise I'm kind of limited because I don't have any social pics, only pics I've taken of myself that I think look decent.

JFL if you thought you could compete with Scandinavian viking gods if you had mediocre results in the united jewstates.

• +1
Reactions: Dissonance, hebbewem, kobecel and 1 other person
Welcome to euROPE

• +1
Reactions: Dissonance, CupOfCoffee and mojopin
JFL if you thought you could compete with Scandinavian viking gods if you had mediocre results in the united jewstates.
What the fuck did the Nordic Europeans put in their food to turn them into gigachads? UK/Ireland and Southern Europe have their share of subhumans but your average German or Scandinavian guy (4 PSL) would be treated like a 6 PSL in the US.
Welcome to euROPE
I am going back to my circumcised jewish-looking manlets as soon as possible.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Welcome to my world.

What the fuck did the Nordic Europeans put in their food to turn them into gigachads? UK/Ireland and Southern Europe have their share of subhumans but your average German or Scandinavian guy (4 PSL) would be treated like a 6 PSL in the US.

superior genetics from hundreds of years ago.

also Scandinavian people are the only people who still carry those pure superior genetics unlike rest of europe where they got mixed up with the arabian and turkish shitty genetics.

superior genetics from hundreds of years ago.

also Scandinavian people are the only people who still carry those pure superior genetics unlike rest of europe where they got mixed up with the arabian and turkish shitty genetics.
Why do your women keep having babies with black/ethnic guys then (don't deny, every other child I saw in Amsterdam was a mulatto)? And yes that happens here in the US in greater absolute numbers but it's less of a travesty because the genes are of such lower quality.

Why do your women keep having babies with black/ethnic guys then (don't deny, every other child I saw in Amsterdam was a mulatto)? And yes that happens here in the US in greater absolute numbers but it's less of a travesty because the genes are of such lower quality.

preferences are pretty subjective. you can't go to a woman in this day and age and tell her she can't have a baby with someone from a different ethnicity.

although i agree that it's such a waste of superior genetics but what can you do.

go to Ukraine