My tinder stats as MTN at 2022

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
Screenshot 2023 08 25 20 49 52 604 comgoogleandroidappsphotos

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Impressive, but maybe show the photos you used in order and what location did you do this? How long did you have this Tinder to accumulate those results?

I wouldn't say you are MTN as that is average facially. You seem above that like similar to Tom Holland level based on the top left of your profile showing the main photo.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and SecularIslamist
Impressive, but maybe show the photos you used in order and what location did you do this? How long did you have this Tinder to accumulate those results?

I wouldn't say you are MTN as that is average facially. You seem above that like similar to Tom Holland level based on the top left of your profile showing the main photo.
I did it with tinder gold as an experiment at POLAND.

I Dont get that results at spain

I did it with tinder gold as an experiment at POLAND.

I Dont get that results at spain
Poland is easier location, so that makes sense. Okay, so you signed up on Poland as fresh account, then bought Tinder gold right after? How long did it take for you to get those results for likes and matches?

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Poland is easier location, so that makes sense. Okay, so you signed up on Poland as fresh account, then bought Tinder gold right after? How long did it take for you to get those results for likes and matches?
I Dont remember but probably three weeks or something like that, because I couldnt get matches after noob boost

Pics and gif were these

Screenshot 2023 08 25 20 58 16 086 comgoogleandroidappsphotos

How tall are you

I Dont remember but probably three weeks or something like that, because I couldnt get matches after noob boost

Pics and gif were these

View attachment 2400090
First photo is around Tom Holland facially, but the rest is a bit lower due to nose, but you are seriously destroying results tremendously by not using the 3rd photo as the main photo. Ideally use the 5th photo like where you at the pool. Retake that photo and start smiling showing gym body. Face alone from first photo. Many girls might assume you are skinny based on face alone as main photo, but you should be getting great results solely because of gym body regardless of having low to mid HTN face.

MV5BYWE1YTYxMDUtYThkZC00NDc0LTlhMjEtNjIxZTJlMGZjYmNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQWRvb2xpbmhk._V1_.jpg

Tom Holland facial comparison.

Try getting the main photo like this.

2755340_1645318252429.png

@Xangsane can confirm you will do much better and @Blackgymmax and @looksmaxxer234 can confirm that your photos aren't NT, so getting the first main photo like the one above would do wonders. Too many mirror selfies and it doesn't show that you have a social life. You seem very boring based on your photos that shows no personality compared to the experiment below photos.

Try getting entire photos like this guy and you will do way better in results. You are welcome, and the truth is unless @Gandy walked in this thread to give you advice. I don't see how anyone would logically care to help you in the proper direction as people here have no understanding of what is what for these apps. You are not bad looking, and your results will be night and day once you do the change to appear as more NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Cutecel2001
First photo is around Tom Holland facially, but the rest is a bit lower due to nose, but you are seriously destroying results tremendously by not using the 3rd photo as the main photo. Ideally use the 5th photo like where you at the pool. Retake that photo and start smiling showing gym body. Face alone from first photo. Many girls might assume you are skinny based on face alone as main photo, but you should be getting great results solely because of gym body regardless of having low to mid HTN face.

MV5BYWE1YTYxMDUtYThkZC00NDc0LTlhMjEtNjIxZTJlMGZjYmNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQWRvb2xpbmhk._V1_.jpg

@Xangsane can confirm you will do much better and @Blackgymmax and @looksmaxxer234 can confirm that your photos aren't NT, so getting the first main photo like the one above would do wonders. Too many mirror selfies and it doesn't show that you have a social life. You seem very boring based on your photos that shows no personality compared to the experiment below photos.

Try getting entire photos like this guy and you will do way better in results. You are welcome, and the truth is unless @Gandy walked in this thread to give you advice. I don't see how anyone would logically care to help you in the proper direction as people here have no understanding of what is what for these apps. You are not bad looking, and your results will be night and day once you do the change to appear as more NT.

And how could I take NT pics if I have no friends ?

And how could I take NT pics if I have no friends ?
Hire a photographer or ask your parents. If those two options are out the question, then use the timer on your phone to take the photo while putting the phone onto something so it doesn't fall.

He's not above average. Poland is just ridiculously easy

He's not above average. Poland is just ridiculously easy
He's average in some photos and slightly above average depending on the photo. Tom Holland is 5.3 which means he is slightly above average, so I understand where you are coming, and I agree that Poland is ridiculously easy.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 29167
I have 39 matches and girls sending me messages that I look too good to be real. On 39 matches. What the fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Poland might be the easiest country in the world for tinder. Paradise. You have to be legit truecel tier to not get matches every day.

• +1
Poland might be the easiest country in the world for tinder. Paradise. You have to be legit truecel tier to not get matches every day.
Literally the worst results I got in warsaw

What other countries have you tried? Is it possible that your account was shadow banned by then?
The infamous MOBOpill @russiancel

• Hmm...
Reactions: 444
I
I had 3x more matches in toronto than in warsaw
Idk Warsaw basically every normal looking guy does good
He's average in some photos and slightly above average depending on the photo. Tom Holland is 5.3 which means he is slightly above average, so I understand where you are coming, and I agree that Poland is ridiculously easy.
Can you stop with trm. Trm is primitive. Obed has 10/10 black smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I

Idk Warsaw basically every normal looking guy does good

Can you stop with trm. Trm is primitive. Obed has 10/10 black smv
That's impressive if that's the case for Warsaw.

TRM is just objective face ratings. It has nothing to do with SMV. It's completely seperate. Someone who is 5.5 TRM like Obed can have high SMV due to having decent body, drip, NT, and having an appealing face. I already told you in another thread most successful people on dating apps are HTNs. 5.5 TRM and up. 6.5 and up TRM is very rare to find in dating apps or real life.

That's impressive if that's the case for Warsaw.

TRM is just objective face ratings. It has nothing to do with SMV. It's completely seperate. Someone who is 5.5 TRM like Obed can have high SMV due to having decent body, drip, NT, and having an appealing face. I already told you in another thread most successful people on dating apps are HTNs. 5.5 TRM and up. 6.5 and up TRM is very rare to find in dating apps or real life.
No way Tom holland IS only 5.3

No way Tom holland IS only 5.3
Yes, he is. Celebrity bias makes you think otherwise. It's all good. I mean just look at that photo I sent of him, then compare it to the main photo of yours on Tinder. You can clearly tell that you guys are similar level. It sounds bad on paper, but it's really not that bad. He has good overall attractiveness going for him due to clear skin, youthful, looking NT, and all that. Someone can be similar to him facially, but I wouldn't call them low to mid tier HTN if they don't have the things going for them like clear skin.

• +1
Yes, he is. Celebrity bias makes you think otherwise. It's all good. I mean just look at that photo I sent of him, then compare it to the main photo of yours on Tinder. You can clearly tell that you guys are similar level. It sounds bad on paper, but it's really not that bad. He has good overall attractiveness going for him due to clear skin, youthful, looking NT, and all that. Someone can be similar to him facially, but I wouldn't call them low to mid tier HTN if they don't have the things going for them like clear skin.
So 6.5 trm would be htn?

How tf are you a KHHV? You are a mogger, are you like 5ft 1 or something? Or a larper schizo?
How mogger? Try yourself to buy tinder gold and u will get better stats

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
How mogger? Try yourself to buy tinder gold and u will get better stats
Bro you look good facially to me, like way above average and your body is ideal. I have had tinder gold and got 3k matches, you mog me.
Are you seriously KHHV? You could get a Stacy-lite easy imo I’m so confused how you are a KHHV??

• JFL

he looks better than the guy in the experiment tbh. Better face, pheno, hair and body. Just my opinion tho.

He looks a bit like Cameron Dallas to me but the Spanish version. Dude should be slaying hard.

• JFL
Bro you look good facially to me, like way above average and your body is ideal. I have had tinder gold and got 3k matches, you mog me.
Are you seriously KHHV? You could get a Stacy-lite easy imo I’m so confused how you are a KHHV??
You are the first person who says that here

If u got 3k matches then u mog, because I only got 1/8 of that

I am khhv, yes. Im 5'7", ethnic, boneless and manlet proportions (but OLD only face matters).

• Hmm...
he looks better than the guy in the experiment tbh. Better face, pheno, hair and body. Just my opinion tho.

He looks a bit like Cameron Dallas to me but the Spanish version. Dude should be slaying hard.
op is autistic as fuck probably one of the biggest autists out here

• +1
I think you are underestimating yourself if you think he mogs you. I have no idea how you look like to make that decision.

The experiment guy who I linked is 5.5 facially, so he doesn't mog him, as he is 5.3. I can see why you think he mogs him as it's close facially, but the other guy is white, looks more NT, and overall has more appeal I'd say.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and WishIwasChico
overall has more appeal
True I agree with this.

Just crazy this dude is KHHV honestly if I saw him IRL I’d never expect him to be a KHHV tbh. Are you Stacy sexual @Cutecel2001 or what? What am I missing here jfl?

I did a bumble in Spain and it was easy compared to UK, so you should be slaying if that’s where you live wtf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
You are HTN. Alhamdullilah you are virgin. Just convert to Islam already.

• JFL
True I agree with this.

Just crazy this dude is KHHV honestly if I saw him IRL I’d never expect him to be a KHHV tbh. Are you Stacy sexual @Cutecel2001 or what? What am I missing here jfl?

I did a bumble in Spain and it was easy compared to UK, so you should be slaying if that’s where you live wtf
Yes, appeal is what matters at the end of the day. TRM ratings gives an idea, but it doesn't really matter as what matters is your success with women which is determined by how conventional and appealing your looks are. Poot and Chico are apparently similar facially in PSL and TRM, but in reality they are galaxy apart in appeal. I'd say Poot is has niche HTN appeal at best, while Chico is pretty much gigachad appeal.

Yeah, I'm not sure what's the deal with this guy. It's obviously not his looks. I'd argue majority of the cases here are mental rather than looks if I'm being honest here.

I can see why Spain is easier than UK, but yeah he should change up his photos, and he should get better results. Him being ethnic isn't an issue as it's saved by him working out, and he's not that short 5'7, and he can use lifts to fraud as 5'9. He's just coping. He'll do just fine.

• +1
Fuck, @Cutecel2001 rots while millions of ugly obese oofy doofy niggas like this are fucking htbs as we speak.

Fuck life.

Attachments

• 84F3D220-5426-48CC-B83B-933FD87FC71A.jpeg
    84F3D220-5426-48CC-B83B-933FD87FC71A.jpeg
    782 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Yes, appeal is what matters at the end of the day.
True. A HTN with high NT like the experiment can even do better than a model if the model just uses autist selfies. It’s crazy how much NT can matter my autism just can’t comprehend it.
are. Poot and Chico are apparently similar facially in PSL and TRM, but in reality they are galaxy apart in appeal. I'd say Poot is has niche HTN appeal at best, while Chico is pretty much gigachad appeal.
yes that’s a very good example tbh and a good way to look at it. 100% agree.

United JFL, do you watch the Prem also?
Yea my dad watches it always sometimes i watch with him he is also a united fan i have pics in my house from when i was a kid wearing united shirts jfl

True. A HTN with high NT like the experiment can even do better than a model if the model just uses autist selfies. It’s crazy how much NT can matter my autism just can’t comprehend it.

yes that’s a very good example tbh and a good way to look at it. 100% agree.
Agreed, and Mukasa and Obed is proof of this. Mukasa doesn't come across as NT and natural compared to Obed which as a result despite being model tier looks facially. 7.5 TRM, he gets mogged by 5.5 Obed simply because Obed looks more NT. Mukasa would need to do his absolute best to try to appear as NT as Obed, but his face might limit in a way due to being high TRM. I say this because Mukasa is striking looks as a black guy. He doesn't have that facial averageness to make him appealing. Think of Sean O'Pry and Chico, both are similar TRM, but Sean due to being more striking cause of eyes and overall features. It gives him that aspie appearance especially when he does those aspie expressions compared to Chico who is high TRM, but good facial averageness, and harmony. Most people have to realize that being Chad facially is not great unless you are some Chico scenario. You'll actually turn off many girls due to being so striking and it'll be out of place for normies, so I'd say the best sweet spot is like Chadlite range, arguably even low-tier Chadlite.

@Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 here's your explanation for Obed and Mukasa if you care to understand what I said.

Yeah, there was an experiment on Poot, but his match quality and results were questionable. That's because he is niche HTN appeal. The biggest thing Poot can do to maximize his appeal is to hit the gym to get a good gym body to avoid looking like an outcast. Even changing his hairstyle too to appear more NT as well.

You can see the experiment here.

Agreed, and Mukasa and Obed is proof of this. Mukasa doesn't come across as NT and natural compared to Obed which as a result despite being model tier looks facially. 7.5 TRM, he gets mogged by 5.5 Obed simply because Obed looks more NT. Mukasa would need to do his absolute best to try to appear as NT as Obed, but his face might limit in a way due to being high TRM. I say this because Mukasa is striking looks as a black guy. He doesn't have that facial averageness to make him appealing. Think of Sean O'Pry and Chico, both are similar TRM, but Sean due to being more striking cause of eyes and overall features. It gives him that aspie appearance especially when he does those aspie expressions compared to Chico who is high TRM, but good facial averageness, and harmony. Most people have to realize that being Chad facially is not great unless you are some Chico scenario. You'll actually turn off many girls due to being so striking and it'll be out of place for normies, so I'd say the best sweet spot is like Chadlite range, arguably even low-tier Chadlite.

@Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 here's your explanation for Obed and Mukasa if you care to understand what I said.

Yeah, there was an experiment on Poot, but his match quality and results were questionable. That's because he is niche HTN appeal. The biggest thing Poot can do to maximize his appeal is to hit the gym to get a good gym body to avoid looking like an outcast. Even changing his hairstyle too to appear more NT as well.

Gym is cope if u train for aesthetics being less than 5'9" having a shit frame.

I just cannot understand how mukasa gets worse results than obed

Gym is cope if u train for aesthetics being less than 5'9" having a shit frame.
Zac Efron is less than 5'8, but works out. His appeal is way higher due to him hitting the gym compared to if he was skinny. Gym is good regardless if you want to age good and stay healthy.
I just cannot understand how mukasa gets worse results than obed
It's mainly due to Obed looking more NT and approachable compared to Mukasa. It's very complicated, but it's possible that if Mukasa does his best to look friendly, approachable, and NT, then he can do better than Obed or be on par. They both already hit the threshold for good quality girls anyways based on their looks.

his best to look friendly, approachable,
amnesia said he uses this as 1st pic I think. For me or somebody else as example, should it be less brow furrowing. Or more squinty blue steel? Or way more friendly with slight closed smile
1786987_dfdfdfff.jpg

It's not true, every single """experiment""" on EE is like this one - Tinder Gold and switching locations. They give you a big bonus with that, also EE girls are more eager to give matches but less eager to actually go out. It's outcome that matters. The outright lookism is less rampant, but their requirements are the same
Btw the polish blackpill "scene" is massive and it is semi-mainstream now, the newspapers are starting to make articles about it, and it is widely acknowledged on internet by normies