My Top 10 Cigarettes ranking

TwixCell

TwixCell

Iron
Marlboro Gold 10/10: I hated them at first because of the weird chemical taste but they grew on my and now they are my favorite cigs. Golds are the only cigs were I dont feel like shit afterwards.
Red Gauloises 8/10: Very different from Marlboro Gold but I like the taste sometimes. They are more powerful than Marlboro Gold even though the red version is already the light version
Marlboro Red 7.5/10: They are good but too strong. I get migraine after smoking 2.
L&M Blue 7/10: There is something I love about them. I dont know what.
JPS Red 6/10: They are okay not too strong. I like the taste.

L&M Red 1/10: Very bad and too strong.
Lucky Strike 0/10: They taste very bad almost like motor oil and I get depressed after smoking them. I felt very dizzy after smoking them.
West Silver -5/10: I felt depressed and like shit.
Pall Mall -10/10: I seriously got irregular heartbeat after smoking them. Dont know what they put in there but its not good.
American Spirit: -20/10 Again irregular heartbeat. My heart stopped for a sec and kept going. And they taste like shit.

Anyways I use cigarettes to age a little bit more because I'm 26 and people think I'm 18.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: _MVP_, Deleted member 24593 and BrahminBoss
Anyways I use cigarettes to age a little bit more because I'm 26
Biff Tannen GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 16275, PointOfNoReturn and 7 others
Esse Black cigarettes, literally taste like mint juul with a hint of tobacco

• +1
Reactions: TwixCell
Chapman? I doesn’t like original tobacco taste, but like when in mixed with coffee/chocolate/cherry/apple etc.

• +1
American spirit GOATED

• Hmm...
My fav are Marlboro Red, Lucky Strike, and Camel 🐫 (des lacooda)

• +1
Which ones smell the best?