My top 5 failed threads

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
5. In what position do you take shits?

With the creation of this thread, my intention was to spark the creative minds and illustrative hands of .me users into creating a thread of senseless drawings of people taking shits; however, this failed simply because of the timing of the thread, and the fact that nobody has the attention span or patience to draw themselves or anyone else shitting.

4. People I that I thought were GL before finding PSL

With the creation of this thread, I intended to spawn a flurry of reacts and replies by intentionally referring to the rapper known as "eminem" as another well known -though deceased- rapper know as "2pac". While initially I received many reacts and references to my joke, this moment of success was short-lived due to the timing, and my own lack of commitment to the thread.

3. NELSON'S CROSSDRESSING PICS LEAKED

I found this image while browsing 4chan. At a quick glance, I realized the male shown in the photo bared slight resemblance to the looksmax.me user "Nelson". I now came up with an idea for a thread that would both exploit the low observational skills of .me users, and their probable intolerance for looking at such a homoerotic image for too long to notice it wasn't Nelson in the image.

This thread died quickly and gained little traction because:
1. It was posted at the wrong hours
2. Nobody cares about Nelson
3. The only people that do care about Nelson are only active on Discord
4. It was just a shit thread

2. Highest and lowest sounds you can produce?

I had witnessed many users paying for apps such as "vocular" to measure the pitch of their voice, and felt that I knew of a better alternative. I had recently found the website "tuner.ninja" which would allow for users to measure their pitch on pc, while also allowing for the use of higher quality microphones for measuring the pitch.
By posting my own lowest and highest notes, I had hoped to both introduce a useful new tool, and to initiate a battle between users over who can produce the highest/lowest pitch.
In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have sought entertainment from .me users, and instead should have just spread the word about this website without all the extra nonsense.

1. This thread

This thread failed because it's boring, uninteresting, unfunny, superfluous, and posted by a nobody on the forum. It is also a failure of a thread because I spent the last hour compiling this small assortment of my own posts and will garner little to no payoff (reacts).

I have contributed nothing to the forum with the creation of this thread, and will continue to do so with 98% of the threads I start.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, ShowerMaxxing, PYT and 2 others
No bunny avatar, no care.

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie
kinda shit threads ngl, u not got any interesting blackpill life stories to tell? if so, write thread, and tag me

kinda shit threads ngl, u not got any interesting blackpill life stories to tell? if so, write thread, and tag me
I can tell stories about the obscure religion I was born into and the social hierarchies within it that I always failed to breach because I was socially inept and homeschooled.
That's about all, and it's hardly even Blackpill related besides a few excerpts.

I've had such little interaction with people throughout my life that I've never even been in a position to have those sorts of stories to tell.

5. In what position do you take shits?
View attachment 1404127

With the creation of this thread, my intention was to spark the creative minds and illustrative hands of .me users into creating a thread of senseless drawings of people taking shits; however, this failed simply because of the timing of the thread, and the fact that nobody has the attention span or patience to draw themselves or anyone else shitting.

4. People I that I thought were GL before finding PSL
View attachment 1404135

With the creation of this thread, I intended to spawn a flurry of reacts and replies by intentionally referring to the rapper known as "eminem" as another well known -though deceased- rapper know as "2pac". While initially I received many reacts and references to my joke, this moment of success was short-lived due to the timing, and my own lack of commitment to the thread.

3. NELSON'S CROSSDRESSING PICS LEAKED
View attachment 1404151

I found this image while browsing 4chan. At a quick glance, I realized the male shown in the photo bared slight resemblance to the looksmax.me user "Nelson". I now came up with an idea for a thread that would both exploit the low observational skills of .me users, and their probable intolerance for looking at such a homoerotic image for too long to notice it wasn't Nelson in the image.

This thread died quickly and gained little traction because:
1. It was posted at the wrong hours
2. Nobody cares about Nelson
3. The only people that do care about Nelson are only active on Discord
4. It was just a shit thread

2. Highest and lowest sounds you can produce?
View attachment 1404178

I had witnessed many users paying for apps such as "vocular" to measure the pitch of their voice, and felt that I knew of a better alternative. I had recently found the website "tuner.ninja" which would allow for users to measure their pitch on pc, while also allowing for the use of higher quality microphones for measuring the pitch.
By posting my own lowest and highest notes, I had hoped to both introduce a useful new tool, and to initiate a battle between users over who can produce the highest/lowest pitch.
In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have sought entertainment from .me users, and instead should have just spread the word about this website without all the extra nonsense.

1. This thread

This thread failed because it's boring, uninteresting, unfunny, superfluous, and posted by a nobody on the forum. It is also a failure of a thread because I spent the last hour compiling this small assortment of my own posts and will garner little to no payoff (reacts).

I have contributed nothing to the forum with the creation of this thread, and will continue to do so with 98% of the threads I start.
Good chance to bump them

Top 5 JFL all of my threads are failed

• +1
Post 4 got 11 reacts and post 3 got 15 reacts that's pretty good + mirin your self awareness

• +1