My top 5 Favorite Tyrones

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
We all know that in 2022, ethnic SMV is rising. However, Tyrones do not get enough appreciation on this site because it is very racist. However, I have taken the initiative upon myself to give Tyrones the spotlight today, and rank my top 5 favorite Tyrones. Tyrones have been rated on what they represent to me, as well as their looks. If it was based solely on looks, the list might be different. If you disagree, you are racist. Come join me as I explore the best Tyrones of our current era. This thread will prove that due to racial stereotypes, Tyrones may not mog whites in SMV, but they definitely are on par in true looks.

5) Brian Whittaker

=

Our first mulatto (race of the gods) representative. Hollow cheeks, colored eyes, great hair texture, good coloring, Brian Whittaker is the ideal man to slay on any college campus.

4) Steve Lacy

High class and good looking Tyrone, any young white Stacy plays his Indie Songs "Dark Red", and "C U Girl" on Spotify, thinking she's unique. JBs would lust at his face, height, musical talent,

3) Clinton Moxam

Our second mulatto, (race of the Gods), is known for his appearance in MTV's dating reality show, "Are You The One?", in a house filled to the brim with Stacies and Chads, Clinton immediately stood out as the Chad who had many Stacies fighting over him. He is a personal favorite, because he shunned the white women, (race of demons), as well as the ghetto ratchet Shaniquas, and got with a feminine, beautiful, graceful, black woman, that he is still with years later. It shows that all races can find love with their own race (if they are Chad), without resorting to self-hatred.

2) Jerome Grace

Our second place entry is Jerome Grace. He is not really famous for anything except having 700k followers on Tiktok. However, he is the eptiome of NT in looks. In 2022, where blacks dominate the media, this is your image of what a NT dude looks like. If this man were to walk into any college party, white, asian, latina, arab, black, every girl would immediately fight to top him off. Truly, we should all follow Jerome Graces and aspire to be like him.

Honorable Mentions

Mukasa Kakaonge

Louis Allen III

Playboi Carti (Pre-faggot era)

Simeon Panda

Austin Dunham

Tyson Beckford

@AlexBrown84 :lul::lul::lul:

Number 1 Pick: Broderick Hunter

Most users will have seen this coming. When you think of the prototypical example of a good looking black man, Broderick Hunter is the number one example. Millions of JBs on Tiktok have used him as an example of "their type". One of the highest paid black male models on Earth, it is undeniable that truly Broderick Hunter is 7 psl.

Thoughts? @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @Thompsonz @Baldingman1998 @Octillionaire3 @Lihito @astatine @Warlow @tyronelite @MentalcelTyronelite @LooksOrDeath @thecel @kjsbdfiusdf @Korea

Attachments

• 1648622243480.png
    1648622243480.png
    75 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SemMoney, PubertyMaxxer, Racky and 17 others
pin this tvh @tyronelite

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
@AlexBrown84 is numero uno in my list

• JFL
I'm not gonna say a word

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Baldingman1998
@AlexBrown84 is very nt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, thecel and Baldingman1998
Simeon Panda is my favorite all natural bodybuilder :love:

We all know that in 2022, ethnic SMV is rising. However, Tyrones do not get enough appreciation on this site because it is very racist. However, I have taken the initiative upon myself to give Tyrones the spotlight today, and rank my top 5 favorite Tyrones. Tyrones have been rated on what they represent to me, as well as their looks. If it was based solely on looks, the list might be different. If you disagree, you are racist. Come join me as I explore the best Tyrones of our current era. This thread will prove that due to racial stereotypes, Tyrones may not mog whites in SMV, but they definitely are on par in true looks.

5) Brian Whittaker

=View attachment 1612718View attachment 1612719
Our first mulatto (race of the gods) representative. Hollow cheeks, colored eyes, great hair texture, good coloring, Brian Whittaker is the ideal man to slay on any college campus.

4) Steve Lacy
View attachment 1612720View attachment 1612721

High class and good looking Tyrone, any young white Stacy plays his Indie Songs "Dark Red", and "C U Girl" on Spotify, thinking she's unique. JBs would lust at his face, height, musical talent,

3) Clinton Moxam
View attachment 1612728View attachment 1612729

Our second mulatto, (race of the Gods), is known for his appearance in MTV's dating reality show, "Are You The One?", in a house filled to the brim with Stacies and Chads, Clinton immediately stood out as the Chad who had many Stacies fighting over him. He is a personal favorite, because he shunned the white women, (race of demons), as well as the ghetto ratchet Shaniquas, and got with a feminine, beautiful, graceful, black woman, that he is still with years later. It shows that all races can find love with their own race (if they are Chad), without resorting to self-hatred.

2) Jerome Grace
View attachment 1612731View attachment 1612732

Our second place entry is Jerome Grace. He is not really famous for anything except having 700k followers on Tiktok. However, he is the eptiome of NT in looks. In 2022, where blacks dominate the media, this is your image of what a NT dude looks like. If this man were to walk into any college party, white, asian, latina, arab, black, every girl would immediately fight to top him off. Truly, we should all follow Jerome Graces and aspire to be like him.

Honorable Mentions

Mukasa Kakaonge
View attachment 1612736
Louis Allen III
View attachment 1612737
View attachment 1612739
Simeon Panda
View attachment 1612740
Austin Dunham

View attachment 1612742

Tyson Beckford
View attachment 1612749

View attachment 1612745

View attachment 1612746View attachment 1612747View attachment 1612748
Most users will have seen this coming. When you think of the prototypical example of a good looking black man, Broderick Hunter is the number one example. Millions of JBs on Tiktok have used him as an example of "their type". One of the highest paid black male models on Earth, it is undeniable that truly Broderick Hunter is 7 psl.

Thoughts? @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @Thompsonz @Baldingman1998 @Octillionaire3 @Lihito @astatine @Warlow @tyronelite @MentalcelTyronelite @LooksOrDeath @thecel @kjsbdfiusdf @Korea

I hate The blackpill

no lie I aint been on dickride model timing since 2020, but yes to appreciating black faces.

it's bigger than black and white, it's a problem with the whole way of life
It can't change overnight But we gotta start somewhere

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal, LooksOrDeath and whiteissuperior

5) Brian Whittaker

4) Steve Lacy

3) Clinton Moxam

2) Jerome Grace

Honorable Mentions

Mukasa Kakaonge
View attachment 1612736
Louis Allen III
View attachment 1612737
View attachment 1612739
Simeon Panda
View attachment 1612740
Austin Dunham

View attachment 1612742

Tyson Beckford
View attachment 1612749

View attachment 1612745

Still more sex appeal than any curry on this planet jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel and whiteissuperior
They are good looking but they are all mixed with whites. Also top tier whites mog

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 17291 and thecel
They are good looking but they are all mixed with whites. Also top tier whites mog
Black Americans are on average only 15% white plus Broderick is Nigerian so therefore likely 95%+ black

• Woah
Water is wet
I can see how blacks can have high smv
But aesthetically they're not pleasing to look at

• Hmm...
And they mog me to death jfl

• +1
Fuck these monkeys

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Arcturus, Beetlejuice and 5 others
Black Americans are on average only 15% white plus Broderick is Nigerian so therefore likely 95%+ black
Number 5 and 3 are at the very least 40-60% white. They are the most good looking among the people you posted along with mikasa and lous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and thecel
Number 5 and 3 are at the very least 40-60% white. They are the most good looking among the people you posted along with mikasa and lous
Untrue Jerome mogs them both

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Baldingman1998
Not sure how Meeks is no where to be seen, but nice list.

Also, I don't really think Steve Lacey is 6 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, Deleted member 12234 and 2 others

5) Brian Whittaker

4) Steve Lacy

3) Clinton Moxam

2) Jerome Grace

Honorable Mentions

Mukasa Kakaonge
View attachment 1612736
Louis Allen III
View attachment 1612737
View attachment 1612739
Simeon Panda
View attachment 1612740
Austin Dunham

View attachment 1612742

Tyson Beckford
View attachment 1612749

View attachment 1612745

#1 is @Afrikancel :chad::feelstrash:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, AscendingHero and Warlow
Not sure how Meeks is no where to be seen, but nice list.

Also, I don't really think Steve Lacey is 6 PSL.
Yea he’s more like 5.5 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Meeks and Mekhi alante Lucky. Both criminals who got their modelling contracts handed to them because of their looks. Real life blackpill examples

Images 3 8
Images 3 9

Images 3 5
Images 3 6

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 15390, AscendingHero and 3 others

Attachments

• EDF901FA-BB2C-4E8A-A7ED-FB2C54FB237A.jpeg
    EDF901FA-BB2C-4E8A-A7ED-FB2C54FB237A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 600245B4-05CE-473C-B1AD-B7B031012E9D.jpeg
    600245B4-05CE-473C-B1AD-B7B031012E9D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 108F6324-58AC-4EB6-B89D-25BC2E97C83A.jpeg
    108F6324-58AC-4EB6-B89D-25BC2E97C83A.jpeg
    640.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and currylightskin
I would also add Frank ocean even though he’s gay. Big appeal in the East Asian girl and art hoe scene. Also with Steve lacy id say they’re at the top.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Toth's thot and whiteissuperior
Honorable mention Uncle Ruckus

adult swim GIF by The Boondocks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Beetlejuice
@2d v2 favorite thread

Big Sean: Another honorable mention for this list

Never began if you don’t have Simeon Panda’s shoulder to waist ratio
30203314 943A 4DA0 88CB 65A1F5BE99F0

5) Brian Whittaker

4) Steve Lacy

3) Clinton Moxam

2) Jerome Grace

Honorable Mentions

Mukasa Kakaonge
View attachment 1612736
Louis Allen III
View attachment 1612737
View attachment 1612739
Simeon Panda
View attachment 1612740
Austin Dunham

View attachment 1612742

Tyson Beckford
View attachment 1612749

View attachment 1612745

What's funny is that their skull look more European than African