My top crypto pick for the bear market (potential 1000x gains) is Kadena (KDA)

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Kadena is the most technologically advanced blockchain that can scale infinitely it is powered by proof of work and not proof of stake. It was developed by JP Morgan engineers and built to handle millions of transactions per second with zero fees, it is the only blockchain that could run an entire decentralized world economy on. Currently kadena has a market cap of 330 Million but realistically Ethereum is a piece of shit, its too slow expensive and cant scale. I predict Kadena will fully replace it in a few years after the rest of the market catches on, meaning if KDA reaches the market cap of ETH currently its an easy 1000x, potentially a 10,000x within 5 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
so if I invest 1$ I make 1000$ theory?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Put $100 in it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
how robuust is the eco system build??

can "they" mess with it later on??

Kadena is the most technologically advanced blockchain that can scale infinitely it is powered by proof of work and not proof of stake. It was developed by JP Morgan engineers and built to handle millions of transactions per second with zero fees, it is the only blockchain that could run an entire decentralized world economy on. Currently kadena has a market cap of 330 Million but realistically Ethereum is a piece of shit, its too slow expensive and cant scale. I predict Kadena will fully replace it in a few years after the rest of the market catches on, meaning if KDA reaches the market cap of ETH currently its an easy 1000x, potentially a 10,000x within 5 years.
Is it too late now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back