My toxic trait is browsing r/shortguys as someone who is tall

atleast hes not claiming top 1 percent stats on an incel forum like htn 8x6 and 6'4? thats funny
Well, the answer is obvious

because he doesn't have it

shh little boy we don’t hear 5’5 kids around here
Holy shit this faggot think he's some kind of genius by using the search bar to find my larps

Stay mad and delusional with your subhuman manlet height you're invisible next to me EVEN with lifts you pathetic human being

• JFL
Reactions: Zoom759
atleast hes not claiming top 1 percent stats on an incel forum like htn 8x5 and 6'4? thats funny
Aren't you also another guy that got upset by me calling barrett short? :lul: another manlet reply they come like a group of crows

yea unironically only manlets think heights like 6’3 aren’t enough
No person who is 6'2+ cries about height this much on the internet

these guys are all 5'8 max

• +1
Reactions: Zoom759
Holy shit this faggot think he's some kind of genius by using the search bar to find my larps

Stay mad and delusional with your subhuman manlet height you're invisible next to me EVEN with lifts you pathetic human being
he's verified to be 6'7 even @kanderior who was a respected member can verify

not one person on them forum has them stats or better
This guy is hilarious, his trolling is so good I started to fall for it.

This guy is hilarious, his trolling is so good I started to fall for it.

as soon as i saw slavic in the thread it all made sense,slavic mentalcel i think hes being serious tho

• +1
Reactions: N1666
im not a mentalcel, im not even an incel
im sorry but nobody who is nt,6'4 8x5 and htn would be here... somethings not adding up lmao,you would slay soo easily with them stats

im sorry but nobody who is nt,6'4 8x5 and htn would be here... somethings not adding up lmao
so youre saying not one chadlite+ has ever been on this forum

not one.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ramirezfanboy