My Training on gear

D

Diascruziel

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
1
yo, what’s up guys I’m currently on 300 mg of testosterone per week and my Trainingprogramm I am currently doing is limb torso not a torso limbs because I’m prioritizing my arms because they are just shit and I want to have bigger arms, my chest and back grows very good, but my arms are left behind and I don’t know. I think that this is the best split I could do to prioritize my arms.

So I’ll be doing limbs rest, and then torso and then rest and then again limbs and so on I don’t know what do you think about that?

So I‘ll be training 4 days a week isn’t that too Little frequency?
 

Similar threads

Ill change ts later
Replies
3
Views
108
Ill change ts later
Ill change ts later
jocho
Replies
11
Views
75
greekstatue
greekstatue
I
Replies
1
Views
69
fattofat
fattofat
shortmanlett
Replies
4
Views
46
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
RoidKid
Replies
5
Views
95
RoidKid
RoidKid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top