MY TRANNYFISH TINDER ACCOUNT GOT REPORTED AND IS NOW LOCKED

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
IT'S OVER

LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE:

Screenshot 20221206 220624
Screenshot 20221206 220632

I ASKED A FRIEND TO GENDERSWAP ME INTO AN MTF TRANNY, AND CHANGED THE HAIR COLOUR TO BLONDE.

WE DON'T HAVE A LONG BLONDE WIG IN OUR VICINITY (I HAVE DARK BROWN HAIR). DESPITE HAVING A PRETTYBOY PHENO, MY BONE STRUCTURE IS OBVIOUSLY MASCULINE.

IT'S OVER

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, ReadBooksEveryday, LiteralCaucasian and 4 others
Deserved it as you failed to do the experiment with me and @Nims that we waited for. Another @Niko scenario. Both of you act quite similar in a way sometimes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 2268 and ReadBooksEveryday
Deserved it as you failed to do the experiment with me and @Nims that we waited for. Another @Niko scenario. Both of you act quite similar in a way sometimes.
Look at him talking to himself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Hades, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, gribsufer1, Deleted member 19297 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 19297, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
still haven't send me the pics.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
@Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and ReadBooksEveryday
Gone but not forgotten. Live love laugh

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, vaninskybird and Xangsane
@LowTrust @reborn @SeiGun @fauxfox @Be_ConfidentBro @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Corleone @hamburger @Eau de toilette @krisal @copefuel @LiteralCaucasian @Tabula Rasa @Spinecel @5'7 zoomer @[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[I]𖤐[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, copefuel, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
interesting...

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Sad

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
IT'S OVER

LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE:

View attachment 1984183View attachment 1984184

I ASKED A FRIEND TO GENDERSWAP ME INTO AN MTF TRANNY, AND CHANGED THE HAIR COLOUR TO BLONDE.

WE DON'T HAVE A LONG BLONDE WIG IN OUR VICINITY (I HAVE DARK BROWN HAIR). DESPITE HAVING A PRETTYBOY PHENO, MY BONE STRUCTURE IS OBVIOUSLY MASCULINE.

IT'S OVER
Grannies on suicide watch