My truecel friend said something very blackpilling to me today

L

Lebgfinal

User
Basically today I decided to take a walk with him in Quebec City, we ate some good fries and then he talked to me about prom and how he danced with no girls there. I said I also don’t have any success with girls, and that’s im as bad as him in term of being able to talk and sleep with them.
He then said that it wasn’t true because I had better rizz because of my « square jaw » (in comparaison he has a pretty recessed and undefined jaw)
I realized he acknowledge his jaw is not very good and that it’s affecting his dating life negatively.
I want the best for him, but at least he is realistic even without having taken the blackpill.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Sprinkles, GabachoCopium and 6 others
I say « truecel » in sense that he isn’t attractive (I’m realisti), but he is still a great guy and I would never end up my friendship with him because of how he looks. He has an amazing personality and one of my best friend.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, rand anon, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
Not sure if he is actually blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
you have cillian murphy face @Lebgfinal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
nigger friend he have nigger skin if truecel have nigger nigger have truecel face nigger have truecel skin nigger have truecel nose it over for nigger no have mog if nigger but nigger ascend if have mix with nigger and white but full nigger have truecel and full nigger have over for nigger

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and efidescontinuado
What’s the correlation to the thread ?
you friend have nigger he have receding chin that why he have blackpill if he have tall and have protrude chin he have chad

I wonder how many unsuspecting normies browse Psl

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Basically today I decided to take a walk with him in Quebec City, we ate some good fries and then he talked to me about prom and how he danced with no girls there. I said I also don’t have any success with girls, and that’s im as bad as him in term of being able to talk and sleep with them.
He then said that it wasn’t true because I had better rizz because of my « square jaw » (in comparaison he has a pretty recessed and undefined jaw)
I realized he acknowledge his jaw is not very good and that it’s affecting his dating life negatively.
I want the best for him, but at least he is realistic even without having taken the blackpill.
im Happy that u have social Life and go out
i thought you were a rotter here and gave up from what i Remember you saying

• +1
I use hangout with friend but friend have busy

I gave up, he his a old friend of mine.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: goo25 and christian2710
@goo25

Tell him about jaw surgery u dumb fuck retarded terrible friend. I literaly swiped left on a chinless asian on tinder cuz im about to tell her about jaw surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge
Tell him about jaw surgery u dumb fuck retarded terrible friend. I literaly swiped left on a chinless asian on tinder cuz im about to tell her about jaw surgery
U prob dont even know that jaw surgery exists ur a fucking loser that uses this website as a social app LMAO

He will take as a bad thing man, I don’t even know if surgery can fix his face

wtf are u mentally ill

Imagine telling people u don't know they Need surgeries to improve their face lol
oh this part... yeah you're still autistic.

No you are u fucking autist. U HAVE NO FRIENDS IRL. How r u gonna tell me about friendships? LMAO
lol i have friends, fake Friends, but still Friends
but surely i don't tell people i don't know they Need surgeries for their jaw lol

lol i have friends, fake Friends, but still Friends
but surely i don't tell people i don't know they Need surgeries for their jaw lol
Well thats why you're autistic and evil

What’s his height

invite him here

a few mm of bone and a couple inches of height can change a man’s life

You want your friend to stay incel because that is somehow better than being told how to become goodlooking? Retard
I just am being realistic about his case that I don’t think jaw surgery is going to make him attractive

I say « truecel » in sense that he isn’t attractive (I’m realisti), but he is still a great guy and I would never end up my friendship with him because of how he looks. He has an amazing personality and one of my best friend.
This is the difference between women and men tbh women would use the incel in a selfish way while men don't care about it

This is the difference between women and men tbh women would use the incel in a selfish way while men don't care about it
I love the guy, but he is incel obviously

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
you friend have nigger he have receding chin that why he have blackpill if he have tall and have protrude chin he have chad
Just woke up qnd this nigga is already making me cage.

• +1