My turkish ltn friend fucks russian HTB

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
I can't cope that nigga fucks russian HTB.He flexed so hard man he ascended so hard

how did he ascend if he is still LTN

sounds like he is a cuck betabuxxer for some russian slut. how is that ascension

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones

sounds like he is a cuck betabuxxer for some russian slut. how is that ascension
He’s probably underrating the guy and overrating the girl

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Right.He is def cuck betabuxxer.He is LTN to me.He has lightskin, light hair and gookish face(typical non arab turk pheno).He is like 175 cm but he is very rich.Russian HTB is like 155 cm.He has been studying university in Russia for years and they met in there tho.
Also slavic women are the biggest race traitors.I thought turkish or morrocan bitches were the worst.

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones and MoggerGaston
Right.He is def cuck betabuxxer.He is LTN to me.He has lightskin, light hair and gookish face(typical non arab turk pheno).He is like 175 cm but he is very rich.Russian HTB is like 155 cm.He has been studying university in Russia for years and they met in there tho.
Also slavic women are the biggest race traitors.I thought turkish or morrocan bitches were the worst.
Yup, slav women are shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, blackout_96_, Variety Jones and 1 other person
Russian foids are slaves to the BTC tbh