My tutorial on how to get girls every scenario

ambi

ambi

C comfort
Online dating: Good physique and rich

IRL, club setting: Low Inhib, good clothes
IRL, cold approach daygame: (not recommended) Low inhib, good clothes
IRL, warm approach(school, job etc): Low inhib, same interests as the girl

If HTN+ you dont need tips since you will be approached every single time you go out day or night.
If you dont get women approaching every time you are out, you are under HTN, follow my tips

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Copeful, Imretarded? and 6 others
Depends where you live girls don’t ask out guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Yerico7, deepfuckingvalue and 7 others
what is this autistic thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, greycel, ambi and 1 other person
Depends where you live girls don’t ask out guys
HTNs are objectivelly attractive and dont suffer regional setbacks, a HTN is attractive everywhere and will get approached daily

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
HTNs are objectivelly attractive and dont suffer regional setbacks, a HTN is attractive everywhere and will get approached daily
Australia and the like is a feminist shithole

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerGaston, socialcel and ambi
Show me a pic of a htn in your mind please

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, skkrrrtcantdo, autistic_tendencies and 2 others

If HTN+ you dont need tips since you will be approached every single time you go out day or night.
If you dont get women approaching every time you are out, you are under HTN, follow my tips
ambi I really think you are wrong about this HTN thing!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, ambi and autistic_tendencies
Show me a pic of a htn in your mind please
IMG 1161 Image

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, got.daim, zub111 and 10 others
Real he doesn't know that we leave the house for gym, and energy drinks exclusively before going back home to org

Outside? Who does he think he's talking to 🤣
if htn+ you would get approached in the gym or on the way there, and probably in stores too if a girl your age saw you

if htn+ you would get approached in the gym or on the way there, and probably in stores too if a girl your age saw you
Oh buddy I'm 5"6

Let's talk about htn's, not me 🤣

I only get approached by older gay men

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and AustinCutler
You realize this is 1 in 10? This guys are more like 1 in 25 1 in 50
lol no these guys are 1 in 1000000 more likely i almost never see HTN's irl and i live in budapest its a capital city

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie, socialcel and ambi
lol no these guys are 1 in 1000000 more likely i almost never see HTN's irl and i live in budapest its a capital city
I believe this guys are not that rare, I live near the beach I see a lot of htns, lites are rare chads are once every year

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, ambi and AustinCutler
1 in 25 was a stretch almost, 1 in 1 mil is comical they are normal htns
no lol 1 in 25 is not even a stratch my G, I genuienly dont see "htns" or very appealing guys that much irl 90% of the people are normies or lower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and ambi
I believe this guys are not that rare, I live near the beach I see a lot of htns, lites are rare chads are once every year
yea i havent seen a chad in like 8 years bro its broootal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negawattlol and ambi
no lol 1 in 25 is not even a stratch my G, I genuienly dont see "htns" or very appealing guys that much irl 90% of the people are normies or lower
im aware that its rarer when you live in Chongqong slums

im aware that its rarer when you live in Chongqong slums
u braindead retard nigger i already said i live in budapest which has shit ton of tourists and local and hungary is a white country u dirty indian who thinks random bollywood actors are htns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Bomber517, Magnum Opus and 2 others
In a club setting sure, but it is really rare to see foids cold approach anyone if you're talking just on the street

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and ambi
u braindead retard nigger i already said i live in budapest which has shit ton of tourists and local and hungary is a white country u dirty indian who thinks random bollywood actors are htns
IMG 1433

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
yea i havent seen a chad in like 8 years bro its broootal
I remember seeing a Chad in McDonald’s once he legit looked like a Greek god facially and was 6ft+ I was with my sister and we both admired him for like a good minute :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, AustinCutler and ambi
In a club setting sure, but it is really rare to see foids cold approach anyone if you're talking just on the street
common for htns
Also as a htn in a club setting you should be getting approached multiple times a night since women are drunk

get nice glutes will guarantee you shit ton of sex

• JFL
I remember seeing a Chad in McDonald’s once he legit looked like a Greek god facially and was 6ft+ I was with my sister and we both admired him for like a good minute :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: didnt yall have a pic of him ? damn thats kray what was his colouring ?

• JFL
Was a HTN

• JFL
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: didnt yall have a pic of him ? damn thats kray what was his colouring ?
Nah didn’t take a pic bro we just passed by him saw his face for like 5 seconds and that was enough to admire him, he had long brown hair green hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler and ambi
budapest is full of subhumans compared to northern europe tho

• +1
Reactions: Aero, AustinCutler and ambi
common for htns
Also as a htn in a club setting you should be getting approached multiple times a night since women are drunk
How rare would you say a htn is?

• +1
Nah didn’t take a pic bro we just passed by him saw his face for like 5 seconds and that was enough to admire him, he had long brown hair green hunter eyes
damn, how old was he ?
budapest is full of subhumans compared to northern europe tho
thats true tho I mog budapest into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

I thought you were smart but you are very dumb and inexperienced.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, AustinCutler and ambi
im chad so dont need any tips

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies