My tutorial on how to get girls every scenario

My looks are at a level that when I go out and talk with women they ask if I'm a model because my height, physique and face. I rarely get approached except some random comments at bars/clubs. And even rarer during day.

That's why this thread is dumb as a rock. Women rarely approach COLD. Warm environments and between acquaintances is a totally different story.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and ambi
My looks are at a level that when I go out and talk with women they ask if I'm a model because my height, physique and face. I rarely get approached except some random comments at bars/clubs. And even rarer during day.

That's why this thread is dumb as a rock.
tales from the basement

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and AustinCutler
damn this stlye looks good on buffed people on twinks its just a Jesus look JFL was his beard good as well ?
Thick dark beard probably had big dick too

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
tales from the basement
Your turn.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
@ambi r u LTN MTN OR HTN irl ?

is fringe hairstyle a halo or this Jesus type of harcut is more halo ?
Fringe is better for younger people he was in his late 20s-early 30s

He could’ve rocked a buzz cut he had amazing hairline, basically extremely blessed with genetics like Brad Pitt who can rock any hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
Fringe is better for younger people he was in his late 20s-30s

He could’ve rocked a buzz cut he had amazing hairline, basically extremely blessed with genetics like Brad Pitt who can rock any hairstyle
i have good hairline but im on my JB maxxing journey I only date women between 18-21 is fringe good for me even tho im 25 ?

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
i have good hairline but im on my JB maxxing journey I only date women between 18-21 is fringe good for me even tho im 25 ?
You can pm me instead of me imagining how you look like

your looksmatch is vitalyzdtv but he is more nt and catches people like you on camera
640px-Vitaly_Zdorovetskiy_mugshot_2020_%28cropped%29.jpg
AP1GczN9E6WK40FfYSrtDrhTZj4CEAVhtN57aE_N6Gy0R9KTzrZcQugZ2-uU8ENCXvh2uy5a4vkL3lePGi2AbDKws1dv5EKDMVsGjb4E7GG9ZK1fjC-Pyqc4PyaD2aWWWgpk4X3n-eTEjOYwpltt6zE4k1SG6KmLKhaSL481EvSAAthH8UHoln7qFtw3gOy1g5F_YAqMfTC4QXOaf-oyzp8M10xhVgr3XI_ltEACO6K60wz7ecXN7Qh_b7oqKI5h70Wt0tQiYjTNP9lsLpaAaQC4o67Sit1VoqaSisznFvnNYw3_jOWiAetwE95sWmZCnv3Lzjo743akK5pVCEQvGFvb8cMBekY5tamMAukwUl0hADZu5_50Kr_UO-IOL56YK2aGsQHtE9phKU-axKiaVDTeQHtRqFTUchWNCr0eFnSMQTJAhUGnZBRy6zODXfJvtkzCZOy_24lOdUiVTYpRZj4Jazp19SBPPnuD3mhH16Leu2VaTmWLYcMg_9Nh3dbb3hvg1SLmDL7rC0gbqEJUK6Qs_DSmKiCyb-mTrwxwttj5k2BB-j0K-btv-LLphnPw9onOKtyeY_OY9aKseoL0IrngGZI7fKiLgUdmitUQAPx5uzIF54f2-rLn4LhJSeRZQ8A5LVQTEadukIWuTpRUJaGBLfo2w-_LojJvwg1dugPAI04s5lab5PgHNXKvORNghathxzVS5fM2Snyvczoy9CIAp1D6ag0y_HTn2HchsV1moNwGTOHl1eazGGDyOUoYdY2y62oM3zC-JqWUujeoRiOfkdU-k4T4iPZj_hhCE-z5ZbyUHKv51ePt6GEHZK8fJwHmEdt4FDaPJ060_rE75mbxGjbgqLjZjXIa5PJZci0RhOYS_yPF0KbBVod-Q5LKYd-4bekUJULPe5qw4ddariVkEGGe7zs=w1558-h1279-s-no-gm

yes bro, totally my looks-match.
I recommend you to buy glasses so you have better eye-sight and can find a gun to kill yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, AustinCutler and ambi

That's why this thread is dumb as a rock. Women rarely approach COLD. Warm environments and between acquaintances is a totally different story.
Obv women don't approach you irl, you can't take your faceapps outside with you

• JFL
Reactions: negawattlol and ambi
640px-Vitaly_Zdorovetskiy_mugshot_2020_%28cropped%29.jpg
AP1GczN9E6WK40FfYSrtDrhTZj4CEAVhtN57aE_N6Gy0R9KTzrZcQugZ2-uU8ENCXvh2uy5a4vkL3lePGi2AbDKws1dv5EKDMVsGjb4E7GG9ZK1fjC-Pyqc4PyaD2aWWWgpk4X3n-eTEjOYwpltt6zE4k1SG6KmLKhaSL481EvSAAthH8UHoln7qFtw3gOy1g5F_YAqMfTC4QXOaf-oyzp8M10xhVgr3XI_ltEACO6K60wz7ecXN7Qh_b7oqKI5h70Wt0tQiYjTNP9lsLpaAaQC4o67Sit1VoqaSisznFvnNYw3_jOWiAetwE95sWmZCnv3Lzjo743akK5pVCEQvGFvb8cMBekY5tamMAukwUl0hADZu5_50Kr_UO-IOL56YK2aGsQHtE9phKU-axKiaVDTeQHtRqFTUchWNCr0eFnSMQTJAhUGnZBRy6zODXfJvtkzCZOy_24lOdUiVTYpRZj4Jazp19SBPPnuD3mhH16Leu2VaTmWLYcMg_9Nh3dbb3hvg1SLmDL7rC0gbqEJUK6Qs_DSmKiCyb-mTrwxwttj5k2BB-j0K-btv-LLphnPw9onOKtyeY_OY9aKseoL0IrngGZI7fKiLgUdmitUQAPx5uzIF54f2-rLn4LhJSeRZQ8A5LVQTEadukIWuTpRUJaGBLfo2w-_LojJvwg1dugPAI04s5lab5PgHNXKvORNghathxzVS5fM2Snyvczoy9CIAp1D6ag0y_HTn2HchsV1moNwGTOHl1eazGGDyOUoYdY2y62oM3zC-JqWUujeoRiOfkdU-k4T4iPZj_hhCE-z5ZbyUHKv51ePt6GEHZK8fJwHmEdt4FDaPJ060_rE75mbxGjbgqLjZjXIa5PJZci0RhOYS_yPF0KbBVod-Q5LKYd-4bekUJULPe5qw4ddariVkEGGe7zs=w1558-h1279-s-no-gm

yes bro, totally my looks-match.
I recommend you to buy glasses so you have better eye-sight and can find a gun to kill yourself.
bro he was trippin on acid at his worst period in his life

he mogs and get more girls and male respect, sorry

• JFL
2966367 Screenshot 2022 06 29 15 29 56 062
More than 70 lays in one year and few months and many many more dates. Maybe around 2000 matches.

• JFL
Obv women don't approach you irl, you can't take your faceapps outside with you
Crabs in a bucket. I get told I look better in person. To be honest I look like shit on pics.

• JFL
just stay in comfort zone

• +1
Reactions: fuse and ambi
faceapp is fraud, yes. What location?
I look like worse on pics compared to IRL. That's why my first date to lay was 90%

• JFL
Yh bro i look better irl than on my angle frauded + faceapped pics, heh. What about it?

• JFL
Keep mad I experienced what you will never get. You look very salty digging through my dating apps pics.
@Magnum Opus you will never experience faceapp and frauding on org bud

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • JFL
I loved that thread. Look, I'll make you an offer. If you or your bf can mog me in a single pic I'll send to each one 500$ worth of BTC. You have my word.
Morphing arms race, sounds intriguing I must admit...

• JFL
Morphing arms race, sounds intriguing I must admit...
Look, morphing your face is a losing game when you are having dates. I had dozens and dozens of dates and never once got called out because frauded pics, quite the opposite. Morphing pics is for incels doing tinder experiments.

• JFL
Look, morphing your face is a losing game when you are having dates. I had dozens and dozens of dates and never once got called out because frauded pics, quite the opposite. Morphing pics is for incels doing tinder experiments.
4149521 IMG 5836

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and ambi
if htn+ you would get approached in the gym or on the way there, and probably in stores too if a girl your age saw you
this shoes you’ve never left ur house.

jfl if u think chad just gets approached at costco😹

it takes a very specific type of girl to cold approach a man and that’s very rare most girls will just look in ur direction and hope u notice and approach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, JOJOcelReturns and ambi
this shoes you’ve never left ur house.

jfl if u think chad just gets approached at costco😹

it takes a very specific type of girl to cold approach a man and that’s very rare most girls will just look in ur direction and hope u notice and approach
rare for sub HTNs yes

rare for sub HTNs yes
rare for everyone u just wouldn’t know since ur deathly afraid of talking to chads.

Even those vids of chads walking down the street like austin dunham and okan serbes all the women do is stare at them and smile women are even more high inhib than men jfl

• JFL