My Tyler Maher chadfish got verified based on pics of my own face

Men understanding sacrifice doesn’t mean shit in this context though.

If a guy overrates himself and his abilities then he doesn’t think he needs to sacrifice anything to get with what he perceives is his looksmatch. Unless maybe he’s somebody from here and has deluded himself into believing the myth of hypergamy.
Funny how you talk about context but you didn't get the context. I was talking about how women want everything and some dude said men are just as ambitious and I answered "men are even more ambitious but they understand sacrifice". Men and women are ambitious, men are even more, nothing wrong with that, the problem is when you don't understand that to get something, you need to sacrifice something else.
What you're doing is rambling about things that have nothing to do with the conversation

Funny how you talk about context but you didn't get the context. I was talking about how women want everything and some dude said men are just as ambitious and I answered "men are even more ambitious but they understand sacrifice". Men and women are ambitious, men are even more, nothing wrong with that, the problem is when you don't understand that to get something, you need to sacrifice something else.
What you're doing is rambling about things that have nothing to do with the conversation
Ah, see I assumed you were talking about it in the context of dating, since that was what this whole conversation was about in the first place. But apparently you decided to go on a tangent about how men are just ambitious and understand sacrifice completely unrelated to dating for no reason.

If your argument though is that the men who shoot above their league are doing so with the expectation of being cheated on/dumped, then no, completely incorrect. Nobody goes into a relationship thinking it’s okay to be cucked outside of a very select few soyboys. You can’t tell me the average man doesn’t shoot above his league either, I see subhumans every day talking about how they’d never date a subhuman and they want an average girl. And if we’re talking about understanding sacrifice, those guys don’t seem to understand that the average girl would be sacrificing a lot by dating an utter subhuman

If your argument though is that the men who shoot above their league are doing so with the expectation of being cheated on/dumped, then no, completely incorrect. Nobody goes into a relationship thinking it’s okay to be cucked outside of a very select few soyboys. You can’t tell me the average man doesn’t shoot above his league either, I see subhumans every day talking about how they’d never date a subhuman and they want an average girl. And if we’re talking about understanding sacrifice, those guys don’t seem to understand that the average girl would be sacrificing a lot by dating an utter subhuman
Doesn't need to be cheating, when men shoot above their league they expect sacrifices like she could be poor, she could be from a third world country, she's of another race, she doesn't have a likeable personality, she's not smart, she has an attitude. But as long as she's pretty they will deal with that, we see that all the time, when men date someone better looking there's usually a drawback. That's sacrifice.

Doesn't need to be cheating, when men shoot above their league they expect sacrifices like she could be poor, she could be from a third world country, she's of another race, she doesn't have a likeable personality, she's not smart, she has an attitude. But as long as she's pretty they will deal with that, we see that all the time, when men date someone better looking there's usually a drawback. That's sacrifice.
Now that’s projection, that might be how YOU think about it but I bet you it’s at LEAST 50/50 guys who think that way and guys who think the opposite

For every guy that goes into that expecting a drawback there’s another guy (maybe redpilled) trying to get with a stacy for nothing

And again that’s not even accounting for the delusional bastards that think a stacy is their looksmatch.

Wtf is this shit. The audacity of these women.

I get responses similar to this from 4-6 looking White women on facebook.

Now that’s projection, that might be how YOU think about it but I bet you it’s at LEAST 50/50 guys who think that way and guys who think the opposite

For every guy that goes into that expecting a drawback there’s another guy (maybe redpilled) trying to get with a stacy for nothing

And again that’s not even accounting for the delusional bastards that think a stacy is their looksmatch.
How is that a projection? Men do that all the time, men travelling to third world countries to get hot women is common. You're delusional.

Chadfishing is only for oldcels who have learned to cope..

Youngcels need to keep an element of hope in their lives because they might luck out

How is that a projection? Men do that all the time, men travelling to third world countries to get hot women is common. You're delusional.
so is men hitting on stacies in clubs, we're talking about majorities and the majority of men don't try to get a mail order bride fam.

can we see more chadfishing. no one cares about this autsy argument

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Slayerino and Hightwolf
can we see more chadfishing. no one cares about this autsy argument

No because we have a moral duty to truecels like yourself to protect them from roping

No because we have a moral duty to truecels like yourself to protect them from roping
ive had sex with multiple female, male and deceased members of your close family

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Slayerino and Hightwolf
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 6111, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
@Melo95
try acting very insecure, wait for a foid to say that you're hot and then say no one ever told you that before. Unless it contradicts your personality in the bio or something.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9852 and 1 other person
@Melo95
try acting very insecure, wait for a foid to say that you're hot and then say no one ever told you that before. Unless it contradicts your personality in the bio or something.
yeah do this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
so is men hitting on stacies in clubs, we're talking about majorities and the majority of men don't try to get a mail order bride fam.
We are not discussing if men hit on attractive women but whether they understand the concept of sacrifice better than women.
I gave you one EXAMPLE and your response is "the majority of men don't try to get a mail order bride"? Yeah no shit, that's called an example.
Somehow you managed to have a rep lower than your post count, I'm done with reading your low IQ ramblings, ignored.

We are not discussing if men hit on attractive women but whether they understand the concept of sacrifice better than women.
I gave you one EXAMPLE and your response is "the majority of men don't try to get a mail order bride"? Yeah no shit, that's called an example.
Somehow you managed to have a rep lower than your post count, I'm done with reading your low IQ ramblings, ignored.
Originally we were talking about whether men want everything in regards to dating like women do and then you went off on a weird tangent about sacrifice you dumb bitch lmfao

>low iq
>ignored
I'm higher iq than you but I'd much rather be low iq than be high e like you, jfl at ignoring people, what a submissive dog :lul: :lul: :lul:
the fact is the average man shoots above his league and expects no drawback in return, even more so because the average man is fucking bluepilled and thinks his personality matters for fuck's sake. I'm not asking you btw, I'm telling you how the world works

I get responses similar to this from 4-6 looking White women on facebook.
Aren't you an ugly short ethnic? In which case it makes sense you'd get such reactions

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and GuyFromSingapore
@Melo95

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
at least he has only 1 dick. I hope its not big too.

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
B..but Muh Muslims/Arab chicks are not sluts and don’t use tinder @TheCopefulCurry @ToursOverBoyo2020
@TRUE_CEL @HimmyButler jfl being with “HijABi”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Michael Myers
@TRUE_CEL @HimmyButler jfl being with “HijABi”
Everyone should know hoejabis ain’t shit. For them it’s an elaborate LARP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and falcon1
Everyone should know hoejabis ain’t shit. For them it’s an elaborate LARP.
Fr Fr speak it for those still in denial and think they hoejabi are save have trad wife virgin at r/islam

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Fr Fr speak it for those still in denial and Fronde hoejabi are save have trad wife virgin at r/islam
“Trad waifu virgin” means “only took a handful of cocks in the ass.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and falcon1
“Trad waifu virgin” means “only took a handful of cocks in the ass.”
And bukaked bro honestly idk when my mom ask marriage how I’m gonna respond boomers don’t know the reality we’re living in that girls today are sluts and u marrying left overs

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Michael Myers
And bukaked bro honestly idk when my mom ask marriage how I’m gonna respond boomers don’t know the reality we’re living in that girls today are sluts and u marrying left overs
Check PM bhai.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Some the girls act the way I I expected. Being sn asshole doesnt work too much tbh

this is 3rd post in this thread where a german girl is into bdsm. what the fuck are you degenerates over there doing?
imagine you get hard and hear the girl utter some german words lmao my cock would shrink so hard it'd implode and create a black hole

Western Canada
This is by far the most difficult dating locale on Earth, coastal BC in particular. Not only are people generally unfriendly and miserable to begin with, girls are obsessed with chasing clout and gaining status, which includes locking down a tall white guy with a boat.

Ok but I've experienced being someone's first choice/chad, I guess they all like being hit. Might mean I'm masculine looking as well.