Snapchat-2003165921.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, TechnoBoss, greycel and 2 others
@Tabula Rasa @greycel

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
What im doing in some of them is basically comparing there face offs with there previous opponents obviously it's subject to change
But what I can tell is gomis black one has a longer head but it's fin as fuck wheres sliva the Brazilian his is very thick and dense
So that's what I've done with some of them obviously not all cause that's long I'd rather wait till Friday for the face offs
@greycel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429-154956.png
    Screenshot_20240429-154956.png
    595.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240429-154917.png
    Screenshot_20240429-154917.png
    516.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
What im doing in some of them is basically comparing there face offs with there previous opponents obviously it's subject to change
But what I can tell is gomis black one has a longer head but it's fin as fuck wheres sliva the Brazilian his is very thick and dense
So that's what I've done with some of them obviously not all cause that's long I'd rather wait till Friday for the face offs
@greycel
Good plan. Make sure to also make a note of what your gut says, despite your plan. Sometimes the one with the thinner cranium seems more menacing, more inclined to win, deadlier eye contact etc. In which regard, note it down on the side and see if he infact won. You have seen past fights, so it may be worth doing a list of:
1. who you think will win based off that gut feeling
2. ofc the longer head (this experiment)
3. fan favourites (who's expected to win)

Make a table of those 3 factors, but only bet according to your theory of the larger head (#2). Then show me the table of all 3 per fight and we will compare that with the results to see if the best way is your factor, a different factor or a particular mix of the 3 factors

I won't bet this one, if u do well (70+%) I may do a few on 302
Thanks for tag, tag me in your results thread too! ❤️
Here's how my last predictions went black is cause there hair was in the way so I couldn't see if there head was good or not so with the 2 blues I picked the female who's hair was in the way and I picked the Latino one because I couldn't see the black guys hair
But my theory is right because when they were in the fight it was clear who's head was thicker and the blue one was because he had a hat on
And yellow was because he was sooooo dark I couldn't see shit

Attachments

• Snapchat-1588987627.jpg
    Snapchat-1588987627.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-590996390.jpg
    Snapchat-590996390.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1699094749.jpg
    Snapchat-1699094749.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Good plan. Make sure to also make a note of what your gut says, despite your plan. Sometimes the one with the thinner cranium seems more menacing, more inclined to win, deadlier eye contact etc. In which regard, note it down on the side and see if he infact won. You have seen past fights, so it may be worth doing a list of:

Make a table of those 3 factors, but only bet according to your theory of the larger head (#2). Then show me the table of all 3 per fight and we will compare that with the results to see if the best way is your factor, a different factor or a particular mix of the 3 factors
Like this nigger is midnight

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429-164620.png
    Screenshot_20240429-164620.png
    511.4 KB · Views: 0

So yea basically when I could see there head I got every single one right wheres when there was a hat or hair in the way it was bit more difficult so I think what I'll do is just stalk there insta to get a good glimpes of there heads lol

Here's how my last predictions went black is cause there hair was in the way so I couldn't see if there head was good or not so with the 2 blues I picked the female who's hair was in the way and I picked the Latino one because I couldn't see the black guys hair
But my theory is right because when they were in the fight it was clear who's head was thicker and the blue one was because he had a hat on
And yellow was because he was sooooo dark I couldn't see shit
That's one of the funniest things I've read on Looksmax lmfao

You might be correct too jfl; but still make sure for this fight u do that for me please. The gut one is what I'm mostly asking you about #1. Don't do it according to your cranium theory but more based off the aura in the pre fight press conference/ staredown/ comparison between this staredown and how they talk and act (mannerisms, how loud they are etc etc) and how the fighter was in an older (but recent) staredown. Also note down if it is HARD in favour of one of the fighters for the fight; or just SLIGHTLY in favour

The third factor which is who was the fan's pick (highest odds), we can find out online

Pantoja or whatever is such a boring champ, wish there was someone like dj

That's one of the funniest things I've read on Looksmax lmfao

You might be correct too jfl; but still make sure for this fight u do that for me please. The gut one is what I'm mostly asking you about #1. Don't do it according to your cranium theory but more based off the aura in the pre fight press conference/ staredown/ comparison between this staredown and how they talk and act (mannerisms, how loud they are etc etc) and how the fighter was in an older (but recent) staredown. Also note down if it is HARD in favour of one of the fighters for the fight; or just SLIGHTLY in favour

The third factor which is who was the fan's pick (highest odds), we can find out online
Well I have been solely focusing on just the head but I'm going to factor in also looks aswell but I also got to realise some fighters may be good looking in where they live but western standards theyll be ugly like take the guy who had that unknown face I can tell he's weirdly good looking plus look at the skull

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429-160851.png
    Screenshot_20240429-160851.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Well I have been solely focusing on just the head but I'm going to factor in also looks aswell but I also got to realise some fighters may be good looking in where they live but western standards theyll be ugly like take the guy who had that unknown face I can tell he's weirdly good looking plus look at the skull
I appreciate that strat but just this once can you not do it based off that, or based of who you find more scary etc

I'm not saying to bet money according to this theory, nah u bet according to your Cranium theory ofc
But still note what I said down --- not looks, but the: "based off the aura in the pre fight press conference/ staredown/ comparison between this staredown and how they talk and act (mannerisms, how loud they are etc etc) and how the fighter was in an older (but recent) staredown. Also note down if it is HARD in favour of one of the fighters for the fight; or just SLIGHTLY in favour"

If you can just note that part down. Who wins in that category for Aura including all those things (what your gut tells you), and if its by a lot or a little. For example, Alex Pereira will win a lot from that category, especially in the UFC 300 he looked menacing, on job

I appreciate that strat but just this once can you not do it based off that, or based of who you find more scary etc
But based off who you
I'm not saying to bet money according to this theory, nah u bet according to your Cranium theory ofc
But still note what I said down --- not looks, but the: "based off the aura in the pre fight press conference/ staredown/ comparison between this staredown and how they talk and act (mannerisms, how loud they are etc etc) and how the fighter was in an older (but recent) staredown. Also note down if it is HARD in favour of one of the fighters for the fight; or just SLIGHTLY in favour"

If you can just note that part down. Who wins in that category for Aura including all those things (what your gut tells you), and if its by a lot or a little. For example, Alex Pereira will win a lot from that category, especially in the UFC 300 he looked menacing, on job
Oh bro I was one of the people who predicted Leon to beat Usman it was so obvious when they faced of

Like Ive gone on to the ufc YouTube channel and look at the background photo pisses me of I would've won quite bit money on my mini parlay if I just picked what was so obvious who was going to win so obvious it pisses me of

Attachments

• 17144063287306539774257485771321.jpg
    17144063287306539774257485771321.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1

Yea it's very easy to tell when a black loses they start acting very erratic like hill did

• +1
Yea it's very easy to tell when a black loses they start acting very erratic like hill did
You talking about in the pre fight press conference?
Good but don't base it off just that. If you saw rampage jackson acting erratic, thats just cuz hes hungry to rip a dude's head off. Take it proportionally. You smart enough to figure out what I mean, basically include EVERYTHING.. from not just how they act, but how they acted in the past, and if they fought that person how they acted differently etc

And note that down as Aura, in favour of which side (by a HARD or SLIGHT)

What I also find funny is how people think Tyson was at his best against ngannou he was clearly out of shape didn't train at all and imo ngannou should've slept him but didn't so fury is not only not cycling roids but ngannou is as you know he wasn't huffing and puffing like he did against aj in the 1st round fucking John fury makes me laugh he does

Attachments

• 17144066033541275835602543487683.jpg
    17144066033541275835602543487683.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 17144066292917006768834062759273.jpg
    17144066292917006768834062759273.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
You talking about in the pre fight press conference?
Good but don't base it off just that. If you saw rampage jackson acting erratic, thats just cuz hes hungry to rip a dude's head off. Take it proportionally. You smart enough to figure out what I mean, basically include EVERYTHING.. from not just how they act, but how they acted in the past, and if they fought that person how they acted differently etc

And note that down as Aura, in favour of which side (by a HARD or SLIGHT)
Yea I know about that but you can tell when they're acting erratic in fear though

• Woah
Have u noticed any other things like that
Like for white ppl/ shorter ppl/ ppl who switched their personality (think Kabib vs Mcgregor when Kabib actually wanted to kill him; and became more hostile- normally he talks smack but in a peaceful way)

you always just chose the guys with the better w/l ratio

thats noob betting

Notice how aj has that thickness on the side of his head and you notice how fin ngannous head was in this fight compared to Tyson one

Attachments

• 17144068676484801727191864866633.jpg
    17144068676484801727191864866633.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
trash card imo, u got any good bets tho?

• WTF
Notice how aj has that thickness on the side of his head and you notice how fin ngannous head was in this fight compared to Tyson one
Nah I don't understand how you can see the thickness of the head from the side view
I'm pretty sure that ngannou has thicker anyways in a frontal shot
Do you mean a taller skull?
Ngannou's skull has WAY better development. He has the classic hunter gatherer skull

Imo there's definitely a difference 1st one has more of a shine and thickness to it wheres 2nd just looks really flat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429-171027.png
    Screenshot_20240429-171027.png
    961.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240429-171019.png
    Screenshot_20240429-171019.png
    851.4 KB · Views: 0
Nah I don't understand how you can see the thickness of the head from the side view
Ngannou's skull has WAY better development. He has the classic hunter gatherer skull
Na aj had more of a longer skull but it's thicker trust me let me find a pic of aj when he loses aka thinner

• +1
Imo there's definitely a difference 1st one has more of a shine and thickness to it wheres 2nd just looks really flat
Thats bullshit comparison tbh, you comparing firstly a shine (from lighting) to how flat it is..
You could be referring to a posture comparison, in which case that does not hold true for all fighters.. because most with straight solid posture would have more intimating thoughts for their opponent (in most cases the 2nd pic will have the Aura)

Also that 1st pic of ngannou, was he smiling the entire time with Tyson (that could be a straight to note for comparison, i.e. when Ngannou smiles he is more confident in his capability to destroy opponent. When he is straight faced he is treating them like an opponent so a higher likelihood of defeat)

Then again, they've been prepped to not show any signs of weakness to opponent (so think of many factors)

And you can tell and I know the hair is the way but you can tell the cranium is way thicker in the second one even his face in the 1st one looks rough greasy skin docile eyes wheres second wins back his title

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429-171601.png
    Screenshot_20240429-171601.png
    938.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240429-171545.png
    Screenshot_20240429-171545.png
    805.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Thats bullshit comparison tbh, you comparing firstly a shine (from lighting) to how flat it is..
You could be referring to a posture comparison, in which case that does not hold true for all fighters.. because most with straight solid posture would have more intimating thoughts for their opponent (in most cases the 2nd pic will have the Aura)

Also that 1st pic of ngannou, was he smiling the entire time with Tyson (that could be a straight to note for comparison, i.e. when Ngannou smiles he is more confident in his capability to destroy opponent. When he is straight faced he is treating them like an opponent so a higher likelihood of defeat)

Then again, they've been prepped to not show any signs of weakness to opponent (so think of many factors)
It's got nothing to do with warrior skull it all has to do with looks the best fighters are the best looking ones the first one has thicker look on the side wheres the second one flatter which is when he got slept by aj

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429-173116.png
    Screenshot_20240429-173116.png
    404.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240429-173110.png
    Screenshot_20240429-173110.png
    505.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
It's like this look here you got max Holloway against Dustin
And max against Justin surely you can tell the thickness in the head

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429-153634.png
    Screenshot_20240429-153634.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 2148454232.jpg
    2148454232.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Like surely you can see the difference

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429-173956.png
    Screenshot_20240429-173956.png
    692.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240429-174012.png
    Screenshot_20240429-174012.png
    877 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
He's gay ass loser fucking boring fighter hope he gets slept

• +1
Reactions: mog_me and greycel
This is top tier bullshit
But hey, if it works, it works
I wish you the best of luck for this, how much u putting up

If this works this deserves to go in Blackpill Hall of Fame

i will become the best ufc fighter in the world !

Not this one I'll be making one Friday night UK time

For the face offs

I think has solidified my point that erceg will win it he's got that same shit aj has when hes going to win pantoja head
Looks flatter than usual

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429-200047.png
    Screenshot_20240429-200047.png
    893 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240429-200057.png
    Screenshot_20240429-200057.png
    634.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1