My ugly manlet friend that proves NT>Everything

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
So I have this ugly manlet friend that is very NT. Goes to almost every frat party, has tons of friends, joins a lot of clubs etc. I asked him about his dating life and he told me that it's all about confidence and how you present yourself. He said even though hes short, he still gets tons of girls and he said looks dont really matter that much. So I asked him when was the last time he had sex. He said 2 years ago

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, LordNorwood, GordonFreeman and 36 others
At least he's had sex ngl

People here will deny NT Theory until death because they will never be NT. No surgery can make you NT. They just want to willow and cry at the fact that their jaw or chin holds them back from women talking to them but in reality they can’t even have a conversation with a girl without having an an anxiety attack or messing up.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slothcel, bassfreak, ProjectAscension and 14 others
had me in the first part ngl

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894
Not a single fucking letter

2 years ago = Never, knowing nobody can verify it.

He must be having so much fun with his "friends".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 2846
People here will deny NT Theory until death because they will never be NT. No surgery can make you NT. They just want to willow and cry at the fact that their jaw or chin holds them back from women talking to them but in reality they can’t even have a conversation with a girl without having an an anxiety attack or messing up.
This.

There’s no cure for your autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Velvet, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
i actually agree but..

No NT for your dick

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
You are entering a pseudo-intellectual state and want to call out "copers" so much. You are trying to hard now.

It feels like every second post is you "calling out copes". Spout it like dicklet4incher over and over again and most people wont read your longer texts anymore

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
You are entering a pseudo-intellectual state and want to call out "copers" so much. You are trying to hard now.

It feels like every second post is you "calling out copes". Spout it like dicklet4incher over and over again and most people wont read your longer texts anymore
Okay but it’s true though. I have a good reputation hence why people read my “longer” texts. I have a deep hate for this site and most people’s mentality’s here anyways, which is why I have such harsh opinions. People like it and keep coming back bc they know it’s true :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581

cope

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel and Deleted member 2846
I can't have a conversation with a female without getting arrested.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
cringe at him

So I have this ugly manlet friend that is very NT. Goes to almost every frat party, has tons of friends, joins a lot of clubs etc. I asked him about his dating life and he told me that it's all about confidence and how you present yourself. He said even though hes short, he still gets tons of girls and he said looks dont really matter that much. So I asked him when was the last time he had sex. He said 2 years ago
loled hard ngl lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
hahahaha had a good laugh

thx m8

here take this like

Okay but it’s true though. I have a good reputation hence why people read my “longer” texts. I have a deep hate for this site and most people’s mentality’s here anyways, which is why I have such harsh opinions. People like it and keep coming back bc they know it’s true :feelskek:
you like this site, you like the people

it is likely that normies spot this site nowadays

but being active member here means that you are not fully NT

Why don't you just leave and live your oh so fun and exciting NT-life? Would rather hang out with us instead?

Every post you write here could have been a Snap to your girlfriend or time spent with friends

So you are a bit of an outsider?

Anyways, I have seen you say that you have barely any knowledge on surgeries.
I don't really mind your and @cocainecowboy 's fearmongering of the uninformed. Because those who are, would know if they benefit from it more than both of you.
But this field especially makes the most difference, from being fucked up, no change to good increase in attractivity.

The cons are obviously huge and the possible risks also, but the people you want to call out, are those who wouldn't get it anyways. You know this, I know this. So your essays are not more than fearmongering, pseudo-intellectual or you are plain bored (you will probably choose the latter)

I recommended an Inverted L Osteotomy to a guy here once and realized that most people just not care, so I and probably other JSFs members would just stop giving advice. So you do not even know legit surgerycels, I barely know any either

out of my head probably @aut0phobic and @ldar = cope
Call them out next time to really find counter-arguments if you want a challange ofc

I dont know why I wrote all this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
2 years ago = might as well be incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Why don't you just leave and live your oh so fun and exciting NT-life? Would rather hang out with us instead?

Every post you write here could have been a Snap to your girlfriend or time spent with friends

I don't really mind your and @cocainecowboy 's fearmongering of the uninformed. Because those who are, would know if they benefit from it more than both of you.
But this field especially makes the most difference, from being fucked up, no change to good increase in attractivity.

The cons are obviously huge and the possible risks also, but the people you want to call out, are those who wouldn't get it anyways. You know this, I know this. So your essays are not more than fearmongering, pseudo-intellectual or you are plain bored (you will probably choose the latter)

I recommended an Inverted L Osteotomy to a guy here once and realized that most people just not care, so I and probably other JSFs members would just stop giving advice. So you do not even know legit surgerycels, I barely know any either

Call them out next time to really find counter-arguments if you want a challange ofc

= bro

jsf stand up

I do have some knowledge on surgery, but mainly on eye area and nose, because that’s what’s i lack. I don’t even feel comfortable giving out advice because I know I don’t have enough knowledge to give randoms real surgery advice. Sure I can give a guy surgery advice, but I would really have to be confident in my knowledge to give it.

I’m not active at all the time IRL. I have down time between classes, activities, hanging out with my GF, etc. I just spend that time here instead of playing video games or watching Netflix or Youtube. Yeah, every time I write a high effort post I’m bored af tbh lol.

I realize my essays are very fearmonger-ish and nihilistic. I do it on purpose. People like to look at car crashes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Gebirgscel and Deleted member 2581
Dyou know any ways you reckon which will help autists and make them more nt
noo's, drugs, hormones, social exposure and funnily enough something life changing like surgery ascension or becoming millionair

Autism is very broad spectrum, from PSL forums (imo most are larping as autists) and people who just shit their pants in public on purpose and punch themselves ("bonesmash")

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
no conversation if you're not attractive enought to be consider sexual object. You will end up in friendzone. You NEED to be attractive first to make her think about sex with you.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
glad i read the whole thing jfl at that poor guy

Extremely true. If you are a normie and you don't have a social group, it's as good as over.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2581
Images 17

You're not NT yourself and you have a girlfriend

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and hebbewem
whats the point of making fun?

people like me are short and ugly + ethnic, I've never had sex, kissed, held hands, got a hug, been touched by a girl etc

its so sad that I go home from school to my bed crying at night about this and there are people of your caliber who make fun of genetic trash like your manlet friend and people like me 😓

• So Sad
Reactions: Titbot
Yeah u can go to all the parties u want...but if you don’t pass the looks threshold you’ll never get laid unless you practically rape..

In some instances you can be average and pass the looksthreshold by going to tons of parties and running numbers game..having status within your friend group...

BUT..at the end of the day...You end up wasting tons of money for very little return as a normie or worse.

Very legit these mallets who think they get girls and even though they're nt and some are good looking girls wont look at them in a sexual way very brutal indeed

Nt is a meme.
Good looking guys get away with acting however they want

this :
In my case it's otherwise , after some time girls lost interest in me because im high inhib and non NT (even if i fuck them etc)