My Ukrainian Woman let me move in with her

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
As stated in my previous thread I have a one-way ticket back to Kiev in about 2 weeks time... I was talking about what metro area I shall rent my apartment to my Ukrainian sweetheart and she just said

"just come and stay with me"

I guess that is it. Mission accomplished. I really like this woman and she has a good job, well educated and perfect English. I will try hard to make a go of things with her.
Locationmaxxing is legitimate, especially for us bald oldcels.
If you are less than 8/10 and live in a western country don't even bother with women there... Make your money, start businesses, etc.. and plan your future in Asia or EE.

The sad part is some British woman could have had me - A decent looking guy who is successful and has a sorted life. But no. They'd rather get pumped and dumped by Chads while living off taxpayers money.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, AspiringChad, fobos and 6 others
Damn nice bro. So are your slaying days done?

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and dogtown
1mEY.gif

1mEY.gif

1mEY.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and dogtown
Damn nice bro. So are your slaying days done?

Haha i wish... We will probably argue in a few months time and she will kick me out:feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and dogtown
If you are less than 8/10 and live in a western country don't even bother with women there... Make your money, start businesses, etc.. and plan your future in Asia or EE.
massive cope

A real life girlfriend is so difficult to get in 2019 at my age. :/

nice bro but dont get too attached

Tfw a bald oldcel is slaying more at your location than you

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and IceCutter
As stated in my previous thread I have a one-way ticket back to Kiev in about 2 weeks time... I was talking about what metro area I shall rent my apartment to my Ukrainian sweetheart and she just said

"just come and stay with me"

I guess that is it. Mission accomplished. I really like this woman and she has a good job, well educated and perfect English. I will try hard to make a go of things with her.
Locationmaxxing is legitimate, especially for us bald oldcels.

The sad part is some British woman could have had me - A decent looking guy who is successful and has a sorted life. But no. They'd rather get pumped and dumped by Chads while living off taxpayers money.
Bro are you going to make your life in Kiev now?
Find a job... learn the language all that shit...

Bro are you going to make your life in Kiev now?
Find a job... learn the language all that shit...

I have an online job.
I have lived in Thailand and Russia before for many months because of a girlfriend.. It's nothing new to me.

Kiev is very close to me actually only 3 hours and very cheap from the UK. The world is a very small place these days

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and AspiringChad
I have an online job.
I have lived in Thailand and Russia before for many months because of a girlfriend.. It's nothing new to me.

Kiev is very close to me actually only 3 hours and very cheap from the UK. The world is a very small place these days
Dude you have the same possibility to ascend in Ukraine as you do in russia

You did good

Gj i applaud you boyo.

Hope it goes well, but, ya never know...