My uncle is one of my haters.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
I remember when I was 16yo he told me I have a big nose. Massive, and he never seen someone with such a big nose.

This was not done in a 'funny' way, or curious way. A way that's considered 'banter'.
He was judging me and telling me this like he was telling some fact or something. Like it was something negative and he was bothered by it.

As an impressionable teen, I went to the bathroom to look at my nose because I believed there is something wrong with it. Thanks to this retarded uncle.

JFL honestly being looks-shamed by your own family. I have 0 contact with this faggot cunt now he can go die in a ditch.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Bomber517, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
he's prob ugly anyway

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
u must destroy him

• +1
nose GIF

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and MoggerGaston
I remember when I was 16yo he told me I have a big nose. Massive, and he never seen someone with such a big nose.

This was not done in a 'funny' way, or curious way. A way that's considered 'banter'.
He was judging me and telling me this like he was telling some fact or something. Like it was something negative and he was bothered by it.

As an impressionable teen, I went to the bathroom to look at my nose because I believed there is something wrong with it. Thanks to this retarded uncle.

JFL honestly being looks-shamed by your own family. I have 0 contact with this faggot cunt now he can go die in a ditch.
Bash his skull open and fuck his wife

• +1
I'm with your unc

• WTF
he's prob ugly anyway
He is. His life is pathetic and he complains about it when he's feeling down. He has a shit job and gets mogged at work, etc.

He has kicked me out of his house on second christmas night when I visited ( i was 21yo or something) for not agreeing about some bullshit that happened during the cold war that involved the revolution in poland against the sovjet union. The discussion got him really worked up and he kicked me out.

I hate this fucker so much. His wife is my mother's sister, she is actually somewhat nice and down-to-earth. But socializing with her next to all this bullshit in the family is impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517